Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick Set & Burberry Lip Glow Natural Lip Gloss Set for Holiday 2012

Burbery Beauty Holiday 2012

Nom nom nom! Here are a few nibbles for your lips from Burberry Beauty for Holiday 2012.

Three Soft Satin Lipstick or three Glow Natural Lip Glosses in a lovely gift set. Get one…or both (go on be greedy!) and delightful your lips for the Holidays.

Do want these!

Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick Set $72
Shades Included:

• Nude Beige
  • Tea Rose
  • Dusty Rose

Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick Set

Burberry Lip Glow Natural Lip Gloss Set $65
Shades Included:

• Tea Rose
  • Cameo
  • Nude Beige

Burberry Lip Glow Natural Lip Gloss Set

Both sets are available now at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com

I went and ordered the lipstick set already! Eep! Couldn’t resist! I was hoping the shades would be a nice round of MLBB finishes (my lips but better).

What high end holiday sets are you craving this year?

• 11/29/12 19:21 Cindy:

I don’t know what it is about Burberry packaging, its just so classy and chic to me. I love love love that lip gloss trio!

• 11/29/12 19:29 BLee:

Ooh, those look very nice! When you get them I would love to see you sharing some swatches :)

• 11/30/12 0:55 blueraccoon:

I think I need both sets (Burberry is my fave makeup line) but will start with the Lip Cover set for now :) I don’t know if I want the purse charm or not. It’s cute but is it $85 cute?

• 11/30/12 1:16 Jennifer:

i want that tassel thing!

• 11/30/12 2:26 Andrea:

Oooh! Do you know if these are full-sized lipsticks and glosses?

• 11/30/12 12:44 AnniLau:

I like the shape of the gloss tubes…seems like it would help avoid the whole “There’s a little left but I can’t quite get to it” thing.

• 11/30/12 13:57 jeansco:

WANT! I have the keychain from when they first launched in Nordstrom…still haven’t even opened that box! lol…

I agree with wanting MLBB shades for this set, but I’ve found Burberry lipsticks to be so versatile…patting the colour onto the lips (like they always recommend) so that even the more intense colours can look sheer and natural for an everyday look :D

• 11/30/12 14:02 the Muse:

ha beauty vault swag jean! ;-D I didn’t get that, was tempted but knew I wouldn’t want to use it, seems so wasteful of me ;-D I can’t WAIT to get them ;D

• 12/2/12 3:39 Tiffany Martin:

I can’t afford burberry but these look great. Window shopping (;