Chantecaille Rose Petals Highlighter Powder for Holiday 2012

Chantecaille Rose Petals Highlighter Powder

I’m sure you all have that one top ticket item on your Christmas list. That one expensive thing you want to indulge in but wouldn’t consider purchasing for yourself because it’s a tad too indulgent. I over indulge myself to the max but I’m still twiddling my fingers on grabbing myself the new Chantecaille Rose Petals Highlighter Powder for Holiday 2012.

At $74 this highlighter doesn’t come cheap but it sure is begging to come home with me and live the life of luxury in my beauty vault.

Chantecaille Rose Petals Highlighter Powder Holiday 2012

Chantecaille Rose Petals Highlighter Powder is inspired by the soft, gossamer color of crushed rose petals. This limited edition powder brightens your face with a kaleidoscope of colorful powders you blend together to create a subtle radiance.

Let’s face it, we just want it because it’s pretty.

Available from Chantecaille.com

P.S. Reader’s of the comic already know “who’s” on the phone but have a laugh anyway!

Whos On the Phone Walking Dead

• 11/14/12 10:42 Debster:

That comic is great LOL!

• 11/14/12 11:51 Miss D:

Well, I haven’t read the comic but I am getting totally obsessed with The Walking Dead (watched the first two seasons on NetFlix about two weeks ago and have been addicted ever since).
    Oh and I sent you this message before, but if you have not read World War Z, please read it soon…it is a very well written book. Now I hear the movie is almost ready to go (I’m about to check out a trailer of it today, I hear it’s scary, scary!).
    Oh and one more thing (sorry this is so long)- I was sick this weekend, but still managed to watch This Must Be the Place. Did you see it? I thought the movie was just ok, but I still loved seeing Sean Penn doing the Robert Smith look- I thought the funny part was that he acted like an old lady while the wife was the tougher and more active spouse. The part where McDormand’s plucking out her face hairs and Sean Penn’s getting out his granny glasses to look was so cute! :)

• 11/14/12 13:03 BLee:

LOL :D , Muse your so funny n ya the highlighter is lovely.

• 11/15/12 12:15 the Muse:

hehe ;) glad I made ya laugh!

• 11/14/12 14:14 Tammie:

I hope that that highlighter is at least bigger than a quarter for that price lol

• 11/15/12 8:41 zoelarue:

i am over 40 and chantecaille’s powders love my skin. i have it in my wish list at nordstroms.com. i am going to get it during the 10 point promo. it is the only way i can (almost) justify it.

• 11/15/12 8:57 the Muse:

lucky girl zoe! I’m still trying to decide if I should ;D

• 12/14/12 20:39 resham:

@zoelarue: When does this 10 point promo going to take place… :)

• 12/17/12 16:08 zoelarue:

My local nordies had their night the thurs after thanksgiving. Call your local store, they will tell you!