Do Want Liplicious Forever Red Lip Gloss

Liplicious Forever Red Lip Gloss

I’m on a red lipstick and gloss kick. Blame it on the Holidays but red is my lip color of choice at the moment that’s why I want the new Liplicious Forever Red Lip Gloss.

This shimmery shade of red looks quite lovely and hopefully opaque enough to create a festive lip look for the Holidays! It has flecks of sparkling gold and I gotta say nothing looks nicer that gold on red yes? It promises to tint lips a glossy shade of red. Best news? It’s a blackberry flavor! Phew god forbid the make the mistake of flavoring it like the perfume….!

I thought the perfume was disappointing so hopefully the lipgloss appeases me!

It’s $10.50 so a little costly but it is part of Bath & Body Works BOGO offer so you can buy two of any lip product and get two free.

I think I’ll be taking this little guy home with me soon!

And you?

Available now at www.bathandbodyworks.com

• 11/12/12 9:50 Amy Amethyst:

This looks nice! I do agree that gold shimmer in a red gloss is so pretty and great for holidays. I’ve been in the snow in Utah and WY and I’m feeling in the Christmas spirit already.

• 11/12/12 9:51 the Muse:

aw! love it! We got a small storm that really made it feel quite christmas-y! but now it melted all away boo :(

• 11/12/12 10:12 Ruth:

that color is AWESOME! but the scent that they add to their lippie products is too strong for me, so i’m going to admire you when you post your pic wearing this beautiful color. and yes, muse,you can wear red and it looks super HAWT on you!

• 11/12/12 10:40 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks ruth love ya!

• 11/12/12 10:26 Michou:

I also didn’t fall in love with the scent but that gloss looks LOVELY! I own far too many glosses from this brand but I don’t care. They’re one of the best (and cost effective) glosses I’ve ever owned.

Also, I used to be so scared of red lipstick/gloss, but I’ve come to realize that it’s one of the colors that looks best on me. So glad I’ve finally gotten over the fear of trying bolder, new colors. :D

• 11/12/12 10:34 the Muse:

I’ve always felt the same with red michou but I think it’s just about finding the RIGHT shade for you ;-D when you find it you’re instantly converted to red ;-D I own to many as well lol but I still want to try!

• 11/12/12 10:33 BLee:

Ooooooh, pretty! That storm is here now, but it rain for us.

• 11/12/12 10:40 the Muse:

ugh stay warm blee!

• 11/12/12 11:02 Kiss & Make-up:

I’m a lip gloss girl, so I like it!

• 11/12/12 14:33 Anna In CA:

I purchased this last week and it actually appears more pink on me than red. Still its a very lovely color. I am one of the few who apparently Love the Forever Red scent. :)

• 11/12/12 14:41 the Muse:

hey anna, aw…I wanted red! Oh well :) Sadly, I didn’t like the perfume all that much but hey, glad to hear you’re enjoying it. My sis loves it too!

• 11/13/12 22:37 Nina:

I tried it on, it gave my lips a nice sheer glossy red tint. It wasn’t opaque but I liked the sheerness quality of it. I actually love the perfume, as did my BF, and I bought the little rollerball…and the lotion. The smell of the line is AMAZING. I want to buy the entire line but I’m holding myself back because I don’t need anything :(