Do You Own Enough Makeup To Fit Into the NYX Leopard Cosmetic Train Case?

NYX Leopard Cosmetic Train Case

The NYX Leopard Cosmetic Train Case will help you conquer the wilds of your makeup collection. This massive rolling train case provides compartments for all your makeup, tools, and general beauty goodies. Heck, you have room to stash your apocalypse gear into this massive $250 creation!

Do you own enough makeup to fit inside?

Honestly? I’d probably need eight of these things to store my stash. Perhaps more. I’ve finding storage a real issue lately. Ikea and the Container Store employees and myself are on a first name basis courtesy the endless times I visit to buy some new bin, container, or drawer to stash makeup in.

I’ve reached the point, I never thought I’d get there, in my makeup life where I’m forgetting what I do and don’t have. That’s when you know you either have too much makeup or you’re getting old.

Even though the NYX Leopard Cosmetic Train Case won’t hold my entire stash of makeup it still looks like a mighty fine traveling companion.

Not that I carry that much makeup with me when I travel. No way. Not me. I mean maybe I do. Naaa I don’t. Kinda I do….but not really…but maybe…sorta….

Something like that.

Available now at Nordstrom.com

• 11/15/12 10:22 Icequeen81:

woow no :(

• 11/15/12 10:27 BLee:

*with red face* I would need more than one or two. Anhd I sure it a nice print. I would love to see it opened.

• 11/15/12 10:53 the Muse:

lol! it’s ok we all understand :-D I would too wish they had pics!

• 11/15/12 10:45 Amy Amethyst:

At one time I did but I’ve been going through my stash lately and getting rid of stuff I don’t use or has gone bad. I had to throw away a bunch of glosses recently that smelled off. Breaks my heart but I wasn’t putting that stuff on my lips!

• 11/15/12 10:52 the Muse:

amy I do this a few times a season! because otherwise it gets over run :-D I’d rather give it away than check it out like a year later and find out it went bad :(

• 11/15/12 11:09 Kiss & Make-up:

I actually do… lol :-)

• 11/15/12 11:32 midori:

I *think* my collection will fit, but I’m none too sure since a third of my collection is at my parent’s house.

• 11/15/12 11:37 Caitlin:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I could fit it all in there. At the moment. After Christmas. I’m trying SO HARD to limit myself. It’s worse than trying to limit my purse size.

• 11/15/12 11:51 the Muse:

try to because there is so much spring stuff to look forward to come January ;D!

• 11/15/12 11:38 Cj:

Sadly I’d probably need a couple of those too… All my stuff is super organized so it doesn’t look like I have a problem… But once you start opening drawers and looking under the bathroom sink and closets… ;(

Ps: Just ordered an ipad mini! White wifi 16gb :D

• 11/15/12 11:51 the Muse:

lol I hear ya…mine is SUPER organized but as soon as you start sorting through it, it becomes obvious that I have issues! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! santa comes early ;D

• 11/15/12 11:55 Cj:

:D yup! Have you gotten yours yet? Liking it??

• 11/15/12 12:04 the Muse:

love it actually been using it more than my large one ;-D just easier to carry around! ;-D!!!!!!!!! actually slowly getting used to kindle hd fire as well. I’m starting to love it. I was using nook for nearly a year after being disappointed with the first gen fire so it took a sec to readjust back to kindle. same for ipad mini, kinda takes a sec to adjust to the size but I’m actually relieved not to carry around all the crazy sometimes ;D!

• 11/15/12 11:40 Christal:

I’m not sure if mine would fit but if it did, I think I have some re-evaluating to do! lol

• 11/15/12 11:52 Nora:

I’m not sure if I would be able to fill it up completely. But if I don’t that means I have an excuse to buy more! :)

• 11/15/12 11:53 the Muse:

that’s the spirit nora!

• 11/15/12 12:01 Ruth:

between make-up and nail polish a good portion of it would be filled along with maybe a couple of pairs of shoes to change into mid-day when my feet begin to hurt.

• 11/15/12 12:36 Janice:

Wow muse! I’m totally dreaming about what ur stash must look like! ~drools~

• 11/15/12 12:43 Tammie:

Maybe it’s time to start an excel sheet for your collection lol, so you can refer to that!

As for this I don’t think it would fit my collection and tbh I don’t really want it to, it’s not the kind of thing I would use. It seems awesome for MUAs though :)

• 11/15/12 13:36 Tiffany Martin:

Two words: BLOG SALE (;

• 11/15/12 13:38 Joni:

I don’t think I could fill even half of that and I feel like I have too much makeup.
    But I intend to use up all of my makeup. It’s kind of like a big fun challenge for me.

• 11/15/12 14:00 sarah:

Oh pretty. Considering my collection takes up about half of a gallon freezer bag, it would be way too excessive. Could be useful in the small bathroom that doesn’t have any storage space though.

• 11/15/12 14:05 lauren:

The short answer is yes lol.

• 11/15/12 14:35 dtan0914:

Yes, I probably need one or two of those! I’m going to have a hard time figuring out what makeup to bring when I go overseas for a month, and especially what I’m going to bring back with me x_x

• 11/15/12 15:07 Aging_Beauty:

Lord help me, yes…..in fact I’d need more than one.

• 11/15/12 15:17 Boone:

That looks just about right. I currently have my WAY too large stash housed in 5 regular-sized Sephora train cases, and this NYX one appears to be the size of about 5 train cases put together.

• 11/15/12 16:04 Marina Tumba:

It’so biiiig!!!!! but…. I think each girl want it …..and find what will fill it ;)

• 11/15/12 16:13 mj:

Not even close to filling it. I bought a Kaboodles case and it`s full, so until I use something up I can`t buy any more. That`s what I tell myself anyway…

• 11/15/12 16:42 Cindy:

I am the saaaame way. I have so much makeup I honestly forget what I have! I have all my makeup organized and I still don’t remember. I found my Urban Decay Vegan palette all the way at the bottom of my small palette area. I was legitimately happy and wore it for a good four days as a way to apologize to it.

• 11/15/12 17:12 Sara Elisabeth:

I think I’d need two of them! I’ve been wanting to organize my stash and give some stuff away that I don’t use any more. I wish they had pictures of the inside.

• 11/15/12 20:54 the beauty alchemist:

ONG LOVE this and yes I could fill it and a gazillion more.

• 11/15/12 21:43 Nancy:

I know I had to get rid of some stuff, I just know I had too much lol! so I separated my stash in 4 groups winter,spring etc, then each month I use a bit of everything for that season,whoa I know sounds a bit weird,but this way I use it up lil by lil :) cute case,but not sure it would fit everything ~

• 11/15/12 22:08 AnniLau:

Did you see the video Jenna Marbles did recently about ‘goo hoarding’? Totally applicable!

(Probably NSFW given her language.)

• 11/15/12 22:38 Ashley:

Hmmmm….I’d like to try! lol but I don’t think I could justify buying one of these ;) I think I could fill it…if we are including lippies :D

• 11/16/12 2:40 SJ:

I’ve been culling and blog sale-ing and my current makeup collection is tiny! I love it, and I’m very proud of myself for being so strong in the face of temptation*…

*not really I just can’t afford everything I want ;)

• 11/16/12 9:17 Joanna:

I do! For the price tag yes please.

• 11/16/12 10:05 Tiffany C.:

this completely!!

• 11/16/12 10:06 Tiffany C.:

oops meant for that to go under Tiffany Martin, please do a blogsale Muse!

• 11/20/12 13:23 Tiffany Martin:

Yay!! Another Tiffany (:

• 11/16/12 19:55 Dawn Poirier:

I could actually fill this and possibly another one. I guess I’m getting old and also have too much makeup. I’m fine with the too much makeup part.

• 11/18/12 10:57 Dani Starz:

Lol Muse, i love the last part of the article, psh, I dont carry to much makeup… Never enough with me! Hehehe

• 11/20/12 16:56 the Muse:

LOL dani ;-D story of my life girl!

• 11/25/12 0:32 Melissa:

I think I would need at least 3 to store my “collectors” stuff but for the stuff I actually use daily it fits in a few displays on my counter top. Now if were were talking beads and gems and jewelry supplies I need probably a dozen. I’m up to 9 helmers and thats only about a 1/3 of jewelry supply stash.