E.L.F. Essential Shimmer with Brush for Holiday 2012

E.L.F. Essential Shimmer with Brush Holiday 2012

Sparkle is my beauty crack of choice that’s why I love the new E.L.F. Essential Shimmer for Holiday 2012. Yes please load me up especially at a mere two bucks a powder.

Need a little sparkle in your Holiday beauty life, check these out!

E.L.F. Essential Shimmer comes with a brush and is available in Pink and Gold colors. You can dust this on your face, shoulders, or anywhere you want a radiant sparkly glow for the Holidays.

I gotta admit I’m kinda over hauling expensive holiday highlighting powders as 1. they are expensive and 2. I end up never using them as I store them in my Beauty Vault and proceed to pull them out ONLY to look out. So it is kinda absurd for me to spend $30-$50 on these powders and never use them.

E.L.F. Essential Shimmer with Brush Pink

E.L.F. Essential Shimmer with Brush Gold

But for two bucks? That’s far more friendly and I won’t feel terribly pressured not to use these as they don’t have super fancy packaging.

Available now at www.eyeslipsface.com

Be honest, how many “pretty” highlighting powders are your stash that you aren’t using!

• 11/20/12 11:31 LINDARRAGNAR:

I have 4 all Guerlain (I do use them, of course only special occasions) But after my sister dropped my butterfly pearls, I don’t use those at all. :’(

I’m sure your beauty vault is much more expansive, but you’ve got a few more years with makeup than me!! ;)

I think for two dollars you cannot go wrong! and it would be much more economical!

• 11/20/12 12:24 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear about the butterfly pearls Linda :( ugh that would break my heart….! aw hells yes lol and I wouldn’t be scared to use it either ;D!

• 11/20/12 22:48 LINDARRAGNAR:

it was a pretty sucky day!!! ;) if i told my dad he wouldn’t understand, but a fellow makeup aficionado would!

• 11/20/12 13:05 Kiss & Make-up:

I’m a big e.l.f. fan, but this is not for me I’m afraid.

• 11/20/12 16:13 amy:

I *love* highlight powders, so I’d rather spend a few (okay, more than a few) extra dollars on one, that I can use regularly, and is not too “glittery”. Right now I’m loving NARS Nico & Albatross, and another from tarte that came with a Holiday set a couple of years ago. That said, I’m not opposed to less pricey options, and welcome them, although *most* have a bit too much sparkle. I do like their Golden bronzer, though, so I will keep an eye open for these.

• 11/20/12 16:47 the Muse:

hey amy totally understand ;-D I’m terribly with “pretty” highlighter powders though like LE ones released for the Holidays as I tend to not want to use them ;-D

• 11/21/12 15:29 Tiffany Martin:

I love highlighters! If you haul these I hope you do a review ^_^ I might just get em before you do (:

• 11/26/12 3:19 Sara:

Given my good track record with ELF’s Healthy Glow Bronzing Powders (where Luminance functions more like a highlighter), I am interested to give these a look!