Hard Candy Holiday 2012

Hard Candy Holiday 2012

Beauty budget ladies and lads gather round as Hard Candy Holiday 2012 is coming atcha soon (or maybe your Walmart already has some of these gift sets).

Last year (and the year before) finding Hard Candy’s Holiday Collection was a little bit of a challenge so here are some helpful hints.

• Look for the gift sets around the Holiday Gift Sets and Decorations at Walmart. These sets aren’t always located in the beauty aisles or even by the Hard Candy display so look around where there are gift sets or decorations and you might just fine them.
  • Look for them on end caps or even front caps. Sometimes Walmart has special displays of the sets on end caps so you have the kinda walk down the beauty aisle and look behind it to locate them.
  • When all else fails, order online as they are already available at Walmart.com

Here’s a quick peek at what Hard Candy has in store for us for Holiday 2012.

Hard Candy Glam Kit $5
24 eyeshadow palette with mirror and 2 applicators. This comes in four different color designs however, I believe the colors inside the palette are the same, it’s just the outer packaging that is different but don’t quote me on that!

Hard Candy Glam Kit

• Baked Bronzer
  • Glossy Lip Shine
  • Mirror Compact

Hard Candy Train Case Makeup Set

Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner Set
$5
Seven mini Take Me Out Eyeliners in limited edition shades with a sharpener.

Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner Set

Hard Candy Eye Sparklers Eyeshadow Set $5
Three complete shadow palette in an array of colors!

Hard Candy Eye Sparklers Eyeshadow Set

Hard Candy Holiday Glow Makeup Set $5
Includes:

• Baked Bronzer
  • Eyeshadow Primer
  • 3 Baked Eyeshadows

Hard Candy Holiday Glow Makeup Set

Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Polish Set $5
A selection of mini Hard Candy Nail Polishes in a gift set.

Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Polish Set

These sets are available now at Walmart.com and will be available at Walmart locations throughout the Holiday Season.

Anything you see that you’d like to try?

I’m kinda digging the Sparklers Palette.

• 11/20/12 11:57 cas:

Oooh I want all the nail polishes and the eyeliners so bad!

• 11/20/12 12:27 Melody:

I saw these! I just <3 the holiday glow set, although there are 2 versions! Basically the eyeshadow shades are different.
    I did not see the eye sparklers! Drool* glad you posted that!

• 11/20/12 12:34 the Muse:

yeah I think there is a smoky one and a dusky rose one right melody? ;-D the eye sparklers do look really cool!

• 11/20/12 12:59 Tammie:

That eyeshadow set with the 3 round palettes reminds me of the Profusion ones I got at Walgreens for 99 cents each lol. I hope the quality is a little better for Hard Candy though (although the Profusion ones are decent for the price). The only sucky thing is that I use fingers for application and it’s really hard to stick them in the pans, they are too thin.

• 11/20/12 13:01 Kiss & Make-up:

The train case make-up set looks fab!

• 11/20/12 14:09 Cj:

You guys just remember what is says when you buy someone something from hard candy (that’s from Walmart) Why I remember last year my friend bought me some kinda hard candy gift set… That was the last time I talked to her.

• 11/20/12 14:31 the Muse:

lmao remember my experience?

• 11/21/12 3:15 Cookie:

I hear ya, about the gifting of HC… Howeva, the nail polish sets are perfect for a couple of the girls, 11 yrs and just starting to wear polish and lipgloss. I’m putting together a nails kit.

• 11/21/12 12:36 Tammie:

I think getting it for a young girl starting out is a lot different than gifts between adults though.

• 11/21/12 3:33 Quinctia:

Aw, as a teen in the 90s, Hard Candy nail polish was a THING, so I wouldn’t write someone off if they bought me one of the polishes with the ring on the cap. But that’s kind of retro.

They apparently also make a good, cheap matte top coat. So among polish junkies, it’s not necessarily insulting. XD

• 11/22/12 2:55 Cookie:

OMGosh! I found HC nail polish at Nordstrom ages ago!! I don’t remember what happened to the polish, but I still have my ring! It’s a dk plummy purple heart and I even still wear it from time to time. They also made a spectacular eye pencil; it was jet black with silver sparkle.

That same day I bought my sister a bear-shaped bottle of Gummy Bear perfume — she loved it. No idea if it’s still made.

• 11/20/12 14:16 Miss D:

I’m really digging those eye sparkler sets as well! XD

• 11/20/12 14:44 Tammy:

The glam kits look cute.

• 11/20/12 15:06 Kim:

I’d be happy if a friend bought me Hard Candy makeup. These look nice and I’ve never had any bad experiences with Hard Candy stuff except for the polish.

• 11/20/12 16:42 Vi:

Aww, darn. The polish colors look so pretty, and I am such a huge sucker for polish sets. :P

• 11/20/12 18:26 Sarah:

I would like to try their eye primer. I like the Hard Candy Face Primer.

• 11/20/12 18:46 Icequeen81:

some look good

• 11/21/12 0:54 Lemony Licks:

I got the eye sparklers set. This thing is seriously huge! I haven’t used it but most colors seem to swatch fine. Reminds me of the stila holiday palette (daydream).

• 11/21/12 13:11 Danii:

ACK! Everything is beautiful. I like the train case set. I wouldn’t be offended, maybe irked because I have products I specifically want from HC but hey, they work.

• 11/21/12 21:04 Tiffany Martin:

For this price? I want one of each of them!!