The set includes five full size products and is available as a one time shipment or an auto delivery. Considering I recently indulged in the Laura Geller Fresh Brewed Beauty Collection I feel like perhaps I should skip on the Beauty Off the Vine Collection but I admit I’m tempted.
Laura Geller Beauty Off the Vine Collection includes:
- Color Enriched Anti-Aging Lipstick in Rosato (creamy plum rose)
- Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Makeup Primer
- Take Cover Anti-aging Foundation (choice of shades)
- Baked ImPRESSIONS Eyeshadow Duo in Fine Wines (warm rose pink/earthy cocoa currant)
- Baked ImPRESSIONS Blush in Bouquet (deep earthy pink)
- Wine Glass Charm
The set is $54.96 and available in two payments of $27.48. You can order it once or go with the auto shipments which will arrive in April and August in new shade selections for the blush, eyeshadow palette, and lipstick.
I’d love it if QVC did a set like this but lowered the price slightly on the auto delivery and just included new seasonal shades of the blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick while leaving out the primer and foundation. Chances are from February to April you’ll still have plenty of both left particularly if you’re a beauty junkie that uses a variety of different products daily.
As tempting as this is I think I safely talked myself out of it!
How about you?
You can order it now at QVC.com