Lush Fun: It’s a Soap, It’s a Bubble Bar, It’s a Modeling Clay?

Lush Fun

Ah Lush Fun, you’re so, um, FUN!

Fun is a new multitasking bath product from our kind friends at Lush that you can use in your shower, in your hair, in your bath, or just as some modeling clay if the mood strikes!

Kids will most definitely like it best as it has the squishy, molding texture of clay or play-doh so bath time becomes play time thanks to a little Lush Fun.

When I was growing up one my favorite things in the world was Play-Doh. Seriously, how addicting was it to collect ALL the shades? How great was it playing mad scientist while mixing colors to create new ones? And how disappointing was it getting one of those themed molding kits like “Ice Cream Parlor” but never really being able to create anything nearly as awesome as what was on the box…! Ahhh marketing!

Of course, Lush Fun, as a Play-Doh lover, was an instant hit with me! I had to have it.

Fun is $6.95 per a piece and comes in five shades.

• Blue: Soothing chamomile and lavender.
  • Pink: Vanilla and tonka.
  • Green: Zesty, lemon and lime.
  • Yellow: Comforting vanilla.
  • Orange: Sunny mandarin orange.

The really nice thing about Fun is the fact that you can get several showers or baths out of the product. I know a lot of folks who like to reserve bubble bars and cut them in half or in fours to use over several baths. Fun allows you to break off a healthy piece with plenty left over for more “fun” at a later date!

It’ll appeal to kids for sure but honestly, I’m a big kid at heart anyway so it totally caught my attention.

I’ll have a review upcoming for you shortly….!

Available at lush.com

Tried it?

Do share!

• 11/13/12 11:47 OrangeLipstickBlog:

*whispers*

What about eating Play-Doh?

I mean…..not that I did. But, you know….sometimes some gets stuck to your fingers. Or so I hear.

*sulks away in shame*

• 11/13/12 11:56 the Muse:

I NEVER ate play doh dude..I did eat paste and glue…LOL but not play doh! is it toxic? lol

• 11/13/12 12:00 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Way to make me feel like an outsider!!! JK. Glue was the ultimate offender. But yeah, Play-Doh is non-toxic. It’s completely safe! Just tastes like…salt? And grit. Lol. I’m disgusting.

• 11/13/12 12:02 the Muse:

lol I never ate it tbh! I def went through that weird paste thing in grade school lol!

• 11/13/12 13:11 Cj:

I went through a phase where I ate lip balm… My cousin told me it was candy >.>

• 11/13/12 13:12 the Muse:

I went through that phase too, when I was like five I ate an entire tube of cherry chapstick, true story!

• 11/13/12 12:27 Marta:

A friend made flowers with the yellow + pink and the green + orange combos intended as party favors, but she couldn’t give them away as they’re still soft. Firmer now than when she was molding though, so maybe it takes like a week or so for it to harden? Anyways I think it’s a good fun concept, but I’m happy with polyclay so I’ll pass for now! I love the smell of the blue and the pink though…

• 11/13/12 12:28 the Muse:

hey marta I’ve had them open for a while but they don’t seem to harden ;-D I imagine they don’t expect you to use them for real molding projects lol :D

• 11/14/12 2:58 Marta:

I guess not lol! But when you see the modelled soap it looks really cute! I imagine she’ll have to put them in small jewellry carboard boxes and they’ll be fine.

• 11/14/12 9:18 the Muse:

aw! I wish I had the talent to do something like that ;D I can make the most elementary of shapes and that’s it lol!

• 11/13/12 12:43 Tammie:

I got the yellow for my son, it’s really cute :). I like how the Japanese name is like a Power Rangers theme. Yellow Ranger, Peach Ranger, Green Ranger etc. Can’t read the kanji though.

• 11/13/12 14:03 Kiss & Make-up:

What is tonka…?

• 11/13/12 15:11 Debster:

I was looking to buy this before you reviewed it, and I love the Pikachu they made for the yellow colour!!! XD

• 11/13/12 15:11 the Muse:

deb this isn’t a review chica…review is upcoming :)

• 11/13/12 18:48 Debster:

Sorry, I meant you mentioning this product in general. Me and words don’t mix sometimes lolol.

• 11/13/12 17:11 Miss_Silk:

Ohh what a fun product~! Also I like how the colors of also written in Japanese

• 11/13/12 18:48 Debster:

Words and I********* (ugh)

• 11/13/12 23:07 TiffanyN:

Can’t wait for your review! I was going to wait til after you posted it, but I got impatient and went out and bought the red one :D

• 11/14/12 10:50 the Muse:

lol ;-D I know the feeling! who can wait?! whatcha think of them?

• 11/16/12 22:56 TiffanyN:

Mmm, they’re alright, it’s kinda awkward to use them in the shower and in the bath, they make those quick-disappearing bubbles :C They sure are fun though :D