If you had your fill of MAC Holiday 2012 and want more the MAC Taste Temptation Collection launches December 13th. As if we didn’t already over indulge in MAC for the Holidays now a new collection?
How can we keep up!?
Powder Blush in Passionately Tempted set the stage for a dark late-night show. Eye Shadow Quad blends dramatic shades for a smoky gaze intensified by Fluidline and False Lashes Extreme Black. Apply Blush with 129 Powder/Blush Brush and add Liner with 211 Pointed Liner Brush for maximum impact. Mattene Lipstick in Nocturnal Instincts layered with Lipglass in Revenge is Sweet and, as a final touch, nails go nocturnal with Blue Gaze Nail Lacquer.
MAC Mattene Lipstick $15
- Nocturnal Instincts Mid-tone greyed lavender
- Night Blooming Mid-toned blue pink
- Seductive Intent Vivid purple
MAC Lipglass $15
- Perky Mid-tone shimmering lilac
- Good Times Pale mauve
- Revenge is Sweet Vivid purple
MAC Nail Lacquer $16
- For Fun Rich clean purple
- Blue Gaze Dark periwinkle
MAC False Lashes Extreme Black $20
- False Black Black
MAC Fluidline $15
- Macroviolet Deep smoked violet with red pearl
- Waveline Navy blue with low level gold pearl
MAC Eye Shadow x 4 Taste Temptation $40
- Look at the Eyes Light Violet (frost)
- Naval Navy blue (veluxe pearl)
- Stay Sultry Deep navy (satin)
- Carbon Intense black (matte)
MAC Powder Blush $20
- 211 Pointed Liner $19
- 129 Powder/Blush $35
The MAC Taste Temptation Collection launches December 13th at all MAC locations and counters.
I’m not terribly into it myself because I have a knack to look like I was punched in an eye whenever I apply purple anything lately. But it’ll look brilliant on a deeper skin tone!
Anyone into it?