Mally Beauty Holiday 2012 Evercolor Cream Shadow Stick Library & Lip Magnifier Lipstick Library

Mally Holiday 2012

Mally, girl, you have the bestest sets ever for the Holidays this year. I’m craving your Holiday Evercolor Cream Shadow Stick Library. Oh and I wouldn’t be averse to Santa gifting me with your Lip Magnifier Lipstick Library. And PS I so indulged in your Slimline Lip Gloss Library and Evercolor Eyeliner Library. Merry Christmas to me yo!

Seeking the perfect Holiday Gift Sets? Mally has two new ones to indulge in!

Mally Holiday 5 Piece Evercolor Cream Shadow Stick Library $31.82
Includes:

• Evercolor Shadow Stick in Gunmetal
  • Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer
  • Evercolor Shadow Stick in Taupe
  • Evercolor Shadow Stick in Champagne
  • Evercolor Shadow Stick in Purple Rain

Mally Evercolor Cream Shadow Stick Library
Mally Beauty Holiday 2012

Mally 5 Piece Lip Magnifier Lipstick Library $50
Shades:

• Berry Delish(soft plum pink)
  • Timeless Pink(warm pink)
  • Nectarine, (neutral peach)
  • Ballet Pink(soft nude pink)
  • Crimson(warm red)

Mally Lip Magnifier Lipstick Library

I love the Evercolor Cream Shadow Collection and I’m leaning towards purchasing one for myself. Those sticks are so dreamy and creamy! The Lipstick Library is fab too but the $50 price tag plus QVC’s wicked shipping has me second guessing it….! Might wait and see if it goes on sale.

Thoughts?

All of Mally’s Holiday 2012 Sets are available now at QVC.com

I kinda feel like there’s a ton of mainstream holiday sets you can choose from but Mally is a bit more obscure and different. So if you’re looking for something more unique to try out or gift these sets def offer that option!

• 11/14/12 10:38 Sweta Rupani Avarsekar:

Hey Muse, shadesticks really lookibg appealubg at this price point..so far how are you liking the evercolor eyeliner set? I m thinking of indulging too..let me know your thoughts :))

• 11/14/12 10:44 the Muse:

I like it a lot sweta! I have the set from last year and this year and enjoy both ;-D

• 11/14/12 10:42 HapaGirl:

Ooh I’m tempted by the eyeshadow sticks. How do these match up to Tarte’s? Those unfortunately creased on me but I’m always on the lookout for a good alternative, and the price looks great on the Mally set.

• 11/14/12 10:44 the Muse:

I have a few and love ‘em hapa ;-D good staying power on me but I never had a prob with tarte tbh!

• 11/14/12 11:12 Michelle:

I ordered the Shadow Stick Library when it was a One Time Only Monday night. I can’t wait for the UPS man to drop it off!!!

• 11/14/12 11:24 the Muse:

jealous ;-D It’s in my cart! I emailed my sis a link and told her get it for me for xmas lol!

• 11/14/12 11:52 Larie:

I’ve been thinking about trying those Mally shadow sticks – I remembered seeing reviews on your blog before! They look really convenient.

• 11/14/12 11:53 the Muse:

you are correct larie, reviewed them a few times in a variety of sets ;-D

• 11/14/12 12:16 Nina:

Muse,

How are you liking her Slimline Lip Gloss Library and Evercolor Eyeliner Library? I am on the fence about purchasing them and the reviews are not that positive.

• 11/14/12 12:24 the Muse:

i like the eyeliner set a lot. I have last year’s version as well as this year and both were great imho. I haven’t cracked up my gloss library yet…! As soon as I do I’ll let ya know ;D

• 11/14/12 12:50 diane:

that shadow stick collection is an AMAZING value!! i’d get it if i didnt have 4 of those colors already! LOL

those lip colors arent screaming at me so ill pass on them.

i went so nuts with mally holiday last year i still have so much left over! LOL

• 11/14/12 13:07 the Muse:

hey diane agreed ;-D great value!

• 11/14/12 12:59 BLee:

Ooooooh! Im such a Tarte head..have last years and this years. Do Need these? LOL :D

• 11/14/12 13:05 Kiss & Make-up:

The eyeshadow sticks remind me of Gosh’s eyeshadow sticks. And I like those.

• 11/14/12 14:35 Grace:

Muse, How does the Mally lip magnifier lipstick compare to the Too Faced La Creme lipsticks? Are they similar? I like the Too Faced La Creme a lot and the lip magnifier lipsticks are tempting me.

• 11/14/12 14:38 the Muse:

I don’t have the set was mentioning in the post I wanted to indulge :) so can’t compare them unfortunately.

• 11/14/12 14:47 Robin:

I got the shadowsticks as the One Time Only value this week. It shipped today! Never used these before; the colors are beautiful in the pics. Her lippies were always too dark for me.

• 11/14/12 14:52 the Muse: