OPI has teamed up with Mariah Carey to launch a limited edition shade selection of Nail Lacquers for the New Year. The eight shade collection was hand selected by Mariah Carey and includes four new OPI Liquid Sand Lacquers which has a groundbreaking technology for a texture matte finish infused with reflective sparkle.
Take a look!
“OPI is extremely excited to work with Mariah,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “She’s very passionate about beauty and her nails in particular. Her music, which includes 18 Billboard No. 1 singles, served as a wonderful inspiration for glamorous, sultry, vibrant colors.
“To pay homage to her iconic status, we wanted to launch her collection with something completely new and exciting. OPI Liquid Sand nail lacquer offers a never-before-seen look with a pebbled finish that lightly shimmers with fine glitter particles. Worn without top coat, Liquid Sand lacquer gives nails a unique textured matte finish worthy of a superstar.”
The launch will include four Studio Shades and four Stage Shades each of which have a new texture finish.
Studio Shades include:
- A Butterfly Moment (This sophisticated and frosty tan nude has us all a-flutter)
- Sprung (Fall hopelessly in love with this shimmery copper)
- Pink Yet Lavender (This pink glitter with lavender shimmer has superstar shine!)
- Anti-bleak (This deep, creamy purple will lift your spirits)
Stage Shades include:
- Stay the Night (Make it last in this matte black with red glints)
- Get Your Number (Wearing this matte blue with sparkles is a great call)
- Can’t Let Go (Hold onto this matte purple with dazzling sparkle)
- The Impossible (This matte fuchsia with star confetti will never give up)
This collection will be available beginning January 2013 at Professional Salons, includingDillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA for $9 each.