Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out ($8.79) for Spring 2013 should be popping up at drugstores soonish. I located mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond when I went in to grab some odds and ends for Thanksgiving.

This is an all on one wonder mascara or at least it’s marketed as such. However, I’m always a little distrustful when a mascara has too many bells and whistles.

Perhaps it’ll be good?

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara 2012

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara Spring

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara promises 24 hour wear with a false lash effect that curls, lengthens, and adds volume. Made from natural fiber the formula is 100% natural supposedly.

I was a little skeptical of the formula since the brush is one of those club-like applicators that Covergirl Lashblast has. The thing is Lashblast is a big fail for me due to that brush so I’m unsure how well this will work for me.

Looks promising though so I have hopes it’ll be great.

Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara

Physicians Formula Fake Out Mascara Spring 2013

Review upcoming shortly.

Tried it?

Do share your thoughts I’d love to hear your experience with it.

Available now at drugstores.

• 11/19/12 12:49 Tiffany Martin:

I haven’t tried it but I love a good mascara, so I hope it rocks!! I have the covergirl lashblast volume, and it’s doing well for me so far, but I have a unique way to apply mascara that helps make my lashes ridiculous, and negates the problematic club applicator. (I really should do a post, my friends keep asking me to). So far I think the formula is actually really good. Then again my lashes are pretty good to begin with (long and they hold a curl) but not so good in volume so I have to be careful of spiderlashes >_>

• 11/20/12 7:27 Majick:

Hey Tiff- I was anxiously waiting for you to “spill” your technique so I could compare notes. LOL. I always enjoy reading how some folks do their makeup to see if I can improve mine or, if maybe I do something diff that I might share as well.

• 11/20/12 12:22 Tiffany Martin:

Majick,

It’s kinda hard to explain my “technique” so I should really do a blog post on this. (I’ll write it up and throw in pictures so people don’t jam their eyes out by accident or something.) I’m a slow poster but a diligent one, which I like to point out so people don’t think I forgot/gave up lol.

What mascaras do you like?

• 11/21/12 8:09 Majick:

Tiff- I have several that I like, right now I have 3 in rotation. It cosmetics has a nice one but the brush can be a challenge because it has a ball on the end for pushing the lashed up/ out. I really like tarte lights camera lashes- it’s basic but doesn’t clump or smear, and you get pretty full lashes.

I wear contacts so that also comes into play. I used to be a Dior show fan but have not used it in a century.

A few others I have tried and liked are: hourglass, benefit they’re real, and… Sorry, my brain just went south lol.

Anyway, I look forward to your tutorial.

• 11/19/12 13:29 Kiss & Make-up:

Ooh, I look forward to the review! It sure looks lovely.

• 11/19/12 13:49 Pauline:

I’m looking for a brand new organic mascara which has the false lash effects, so i can’t wait to see your review, i’m quite interested !

• 11/19/12 14:13 Ruth:

it should come with a warning: “objects are enhanced to empty your wallet because of our false claims” or “nobody’s eyelashed will look like falsies, unless, you know, you’re wearing falsies”

• 11/20/12 22:55 April D.:

Haha, this is awesome – Love it! Totally agree :))

• 11/19/12 14:34 Hillarie:

I’d be willing to try this. I have yet to try any of the other PF Organic Wear mascaras, though

• 11/19/12 14:48 Rebekah:

Muse, have you ever tried Mary Kay Lash Lengthening Mascara? I almost NEVER wear mascara, but I remember I used to love that stuff!!! I’m not nearly the makeup connoisseur that you are..but I just remembered that mascara while reading what you said about distrusting mascara that claims to do everything!

Anyways..just a random thought! :) I hope you have a marvelous Thanksgiving week!!!

• 11/19/12 15:07 the Muse:

aw thanks rebekah and to YOU and yours too ;-D can’t wait! turkey coma!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven’t tried that, no, but thanks for the rec! may check it out at some point ;D!

• 11/19/12 18:09 Melissa:

Tried it and wanted to love it. It looked great on my lashes, but it was so smeary! Like it didn’t dry.

This mascara is fine— unless you touch or rub your eyes, sweat, or get your face wet. :-(

• 11/19/12 19:46 Nicole:

I already love their lash booster mascara, so I’ll have to try this.

• 11/20/12 10:31 Danii:

That applicator scares me. Did you hear about the Dior Diorshow ad that got into trouble in the UK?! I thought it was HYSTERICAL! The model (some celebrity whose name escapes me for good reasons) was wearing falsies for the ad and L’Oreal made a claim against them. So funny. This reminded me of it.

• 11/20/12 10:38 the Muse:

mmm this seems to pop up all the time. L’Oreal had their own issues with their mascara, so it’s ironic they are taking a claim out against Dior!