Robert Pattinson New Face of Dior Fragrance

rpat

Robert Pattinson reportedly signed a a deal with Dior to be the next face of their men’s fragrance. Perhaps we’ll see some Chanel-like TV spots starring RPatz as well.

Kristen Stewart is the face of Balenciaga fragrance so seems the Twilight alumni will be well set after this final film. Now who wants Taylor’s face? Anyone? Armani? He’s chiseled, boy got game! Come on people someone has to snatch him up.

I’m kinda over Twilight. I know bad fan girl, bad! But it got a little too ridiculous at some point…..

Don’t shoot me k?

I promise I’ll be seeing Breaking Dawn 2 anyway Twihard status be damned!

• 11/1/12 11:30 Debster:

I never cared for Twilight, I always preferred Trueblood!!! And I thought Robert was incredibly hot in Harry Potter. <_<

• 11/1/12 11:31 the Muse:

me too lol! he looked good in HP ;-D

• 11/1/12 12:40 Debster:

Soooooooo gooooooooood!!! XD But I prefer the rugged or boy-next-door look. Omnomnom!!

• 11/1/12 16:55 Tiffany Martin:

Agreed, way better in HP, plus I’m also more into trueblood as well (: Who’s your fave sexy supernatural?

• 11/1/12 11:33 sadia:

i liked him way better in HP!

• 11/1/12 11:34 Jules:

I agree. For the first two movies I was really into it and now I’m kind of meh with the whole thing. I still have to see the last movie to close the circle on this ;)

• 11/1/12 11:45 the Muse:

me too Jules def want to see the last film and hey, I’d even read another book if she considered it…but the movies kinda ruined it for a bit, they went a little too over the top with it!

• 11/1/12 11:43 Sarah S.:

It’s okay, Muse! I was a huge fangirl (I bought all Bella’s clothes and makeup) and I’m over it, too. I want to get into Doctor Who now ^.^

• 11/1/12 11:44 the Muse:

aw thank you I felt ever so slightly guilty ;-D Doctor Who is a different kinda fandom I think ;-D more lasting fandom! You’ll be happier on the Who fandom side hehe!

• 11/1/12 12:29 Kiss & Make-up:

I’m a Twilight fan, but I definitely prefer the books over the movies. I think Robert Pattinson was/is perfect for the role of Edward, but I never understood why they picked Kristen Stewart for the role of Bella. It just feels very off to me. But anyway, that’s not what this is about :-) I think he’ll make a great face of the new Dior perfume. As long as they shoot his good side, because sometimes he can look like a real goof, lol :-) But there’s a whole lotta hunk in there too, so good choice Dior.

• 11/1/12 12:45 the Muse:

me too kiss & makeup! def enjoyed the books a whole lot better than the movies ;-D I liked Kristen as Bella but Kristen herself I’m not a big fan of :-/ LOL true he does have a certain goofiness going on sometimes!

• 11/1/12 16:01 stef:

it GOT too ridiculous! the whole thing is riduculous but i luuuv it all anyway!

• 11/1/12 16:03 the Muse:

lol that’s the spirit ;-D

• 11/1/12 17:53 Jennifer:

Apparently he didn’t sign a deal with Dior. It was just a rumour. Meh! I like him, but dislike Twilight.

• 11/1/12 18:09 Cindy:

Nooooo. Nooo. No. Please no. I’m so sick of his face. D;

• 11/1/12 21:09 Traci:

I hope his commercials are better than Brad’s Chanel No.5 commercials!

• 11/1/12 23:31 Jules:

Late to respond on this, but I completely agree. The books were so good and then the movies just took things completely over the top. I’m also not a big fan of Kristen Stewart, so that doesn’t help ;)

I read The Hunger Games series and thought the first movie was done so well. I hope they keep it up!

• 11/2/12 9:12 Dory:

I wish I was a bigger R. Pat fan, then the slew of his media coverage would actually be interesting instead of irritating to me. I want Taylor Lautner to get a campaign already, I’d smell anything if he sprayed it on his abs :P

• 11/2/12 17:23 Nala:

It seems like Dior is really rooting out the actors/actresses from teen fiction movies. Rumor has it that Jennifer Lawrence (from The Hunger Games) is the new face of the Dior Spring 2013 handbag campaign!

• 11/3/12 19:21 Christina:

I remember barley sleeping and eating when I read (devoured) the books! then the movie and fandom stuff got to be too much and really ruined it. If you so much admitted to seeing the movies/reading the books, you were labeled as a total twihard right away!