The Sephora Black Friday Deals for 2012 are already listed on Sephora’s Facebook Page. This is great because I recall last year they did the Black Friday Deals on Thanksgiving Eve.
You have to be quick to snatch these deals up I recall the site crashing last year in a major way. Thanks to reader Caroline for telling me about this!
Here’s what they’ll have!
Remember all these deals are merely $10 each.
- Sephora Collection Gilded Brush Trio
- Bare Escentuals Let it Glow Set
- Best of Boscia Set
- Ole Hendriksen 3 Little Holiday Wonders
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple (12 oz)
- Stila Travel Girl Holiday 2012 Palette and Kitten Lipglaze
- Tokyo Milk Femme Fatal Trio
- Too Faced Deluxe Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder and Travel Kabuki Brush Set
- Tarte Full Size Gifted Mascara & Mini Multieye Lash Primer
- Jack Black Comfort & Joy Shave & Lip Duo
- Josie Maran Bare Naked Facial Wipes & Nail Wipes Duo
- Tocca Mini Rollerball Trio
- Bite Mini Lipstick Palette
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer & Shadow Set
- Buxom in the Spotlight Set
Obviously some of these are better than others but I do see one or two products I’d be willing to haul for myself and perhaps as stocking stuffers.
These will be available on Sephora.com starting Friday November 23. Realistically speaking I imagine they’ll sell out if you plan to shop in the morning on Friday so if you’re awake around 12AM you might want to do some super late night shopping…Of course, I’m just thinking of how it went down last year. The site crashed, stuff sold out within an hour of being listed as I recall but don’t quote me (around 12-1AM), etc….maybe this year they’ll be better prepared.
Anything you’ll be grabbing from Sephora on Black Friday?
Any other Black Friday deals you have to share?
It seems like Black Friday/Cyber Monday aren’t that big a deal as I’ve noticed shops like Old Navy, New York & Co, etc…all seem to have percentages off your total already earlier this month so how low can they possibly go?