Sephora Friends and Family 2012 20% Coupon Code for November 8th-12th

Sephora Friends and Family 2012

I promised there would be a Sephora Friends and Family this year didn’t I?

Today you should be getting a special invite in the mail (I got mine via snail mail but not yet by e-mail) telling me that I could head on in to Sephora on November 8th with a guest and enjoy 20% in store.

The invite is also for purchases available online starting the 8th through the 12th for online purchases at Sephora.com using code…I deleted this temporarily because everyone might have different codes. Will verify and repost if it is the same code for everyone!

This is for VIB members so if you’re a BI member I can’t confirm if that code will work for you or not updated: 20% off is for VIB members only, I have no news about BI members but I imagine you’ll get 15% Off your order, as information becomes available I’ll post. We’ll have to patiently wait until Thursday to find out.

See?

No need to panic!

All is well in Sephora Friends and Family discount land!

Enjoy!

• 11/5/12 12:47 Caitlin:

Well, as a plain old BI member, keeping my fingers crossed!

• 11/5/12 14:57 Jennifer:

Same here!

• 11/5/12 12:52 bethany:

Excuse me while I do the happy dance!

• 11/5/12 13:30 the Muse:

*does happy dance with bethany*

• 11/5/12 16:50 Melissa:

happy dancing. Going to work on my cart.

• 11/5/12 12:52 Renee:

Why do they do these things soo early. What about December?

• 11/5/12 13:30 the Muse:

i guess because people want to do early christmas shopping renee, I typically shop for the holidays in November so I don’t have to rush around in December.

• 11/5/12 12:54 Lisa:

This is for VIB Weekend, so I don’t know if BI’s will get it. I’m so excited though! :D & I’m still waiting for my VIB mail/e-mail for it.

• 11/5/12 13:01 Cj:

*panics* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:P hi wifey. How was ur weekend?? Did you get your ipad mini yet? Tell me how you like it xD I am seriously this close to ordering one lol.

Btw I’ve been trying to ask you this for a while, you know that boots makeup melting gel thing? How does it compare to the Biore one? Does it remove makeup just as easily??

• 11/5/12 14:22 the Muse:

hello charming ;-D was quite good…! Spent most of it volunteering but did get some free time Sunday to just relax and sleep late, complete novelty for me!

not yet, tons of packages are delayed due to sandy but I tracked it and it said wed. I hope that’s right!!!!!!!! ;-D I’ll give ya the deets soon as I get ;-D

Oh jesus I’m so sorry sometimes I get a little crazy with comments! it does indeed remove makeup as easily just in a different format, it’s a gel versus a liquid gel, thicker consistency less runny ;-D but just as nice! Been using it a month now, really does well for my dry skin!

• 11/5/12 14:23 the Muse:

ps they say two weeks for shipping on Apple but if you order one it’s much sooner as mine was suppose to ship Nov 2nd but shipped earlier.

• 11/5/12 14:24 the Muse:

scratch that I lied I just checked my account now it says arrival by Friday :(

• 11/5/12 14:40 Cj:

Aww. I’m trying to decide if I want the wifi or 4g one :/ I’m gonna order a tube of the boots then it sounds nice :) easier to get than the Biore too lol I wonder if they have it in target :O

• 11/5/12 15:08 the Muse:

i’d def go with 4g..who wants to depend on wifi to get online? it’s a pain! ;-D SO true! That’s my thoughts exactly and no expensive airmail shipping! My target has it def check!

• 11/5/12 13:03 Ruth:

I keep putting things into my cart and then taking them out again, so undecided! Last year you did a recommendation post when the sale came around, if it’s not too much trouble, would you do it again?

also, the header says that the sale is through the 8th-12th but the body of the post is through the 20th.

• 11/5/12 13:40 the Muse:

yup corrected sorry ’bout that ruth! it’s 8th to 12th ;-D I’ll try to get one done for sure ;-D

• 11/5/12 14:03 Nicki:

Please do! C: I already know I’ll be hauling the Amazonian Clay Blush for my mom, but I’m not so sure what I should pick up for myself

• 11/5/12 14:46 Ruth:

@Nicki- you should haul everything else! =D lol!
          @Muse-thank you. I need more make-up like a hole in the head, but I can’t seem to help myself!

• 11/5/12 15:07 the Muse:

lol when it is 20% off who can resist?!

• 11/5/12 13:06 Nicki:

I hope this’ll be valid in Canada stores!

• 11/5/12 13:29 the Muse:

can’t verify nicki but if you get an email do post and let us know!

• 11/5/12 15:00 Vanilla:

I’m still waiting patiently as well :3 I should start putting together a shopping list for the time being. And that’s a very pretty invitation :O I’m glad they are giving one to you to share with a friend as well.

• 11/5/12 13:08 K.B.:

I have been playing with my Sephora cart over the past month or so so I’m definitely ready to spend some money that I shouldn’t spend. lol (And, if I know me, I’ll hit the “place order” button only to remember a split second later that I forgot to pick up something I actually needed (instead of just really, really wanted) and I’ll have to wait for the VIB sale. lol)

• 11/5/12 13:14 Saira:

Hi Muse! Thanks for confirming :-). …*hubby’s wallet get ready for the damage* lol

• 11/5/12 13:40 the Muse:

my pleasure saira ;-D have fun!

• 11/5/12 13:16 KimberlyAnne:

I can’t decide if I want to use this code or the ITKIT code… hmmm, savings or new samples to try :p

• 11/5/12 13:29 the Muse:

savings trumps samples ;-D

• 11/5/12 13:36 breyerchic04:

Did you see the itkit samples though ;) They could be better than the savings on certain orders.

• 11/5/12 13:38 the Muse:

yup…but if I do a $200 seems like the better offer would be $40 off hehe ;-D

• 11/5/12 14:42 breyerchic04:

Absolutely!

I thought about ordering something just to get that mini nars velvet pencil in the itkit, but I’m not sure.

• 11/5/12 15:07 the Muse:

I played with the idea too!

• 11/5/12 13:35 koolblue:

Thanks! Do you know if the code can be used twice…once at the store and once online?

• 11/5/12 13:39 the Muse:

you have to get in invite in the mail to use in store kool so long as you do you can use it once in store and again online.

• 11/5/12 13:45 koolblue:

Thanks!! That will make it easier for stuff that are sold out at the stores.

• 11/5/12 13:45 the Muse:

my pleasure!

• 11/5/12 14:00 OrangeLipstickBlog:

UD Vice palette – GET IN MY BUGGY! Can’t wait!

• 11/5/12 14:07 kiwikiwidragon:

I know exactly what I am getting, lol. Is that bad….?

• 11/5/12 14:19 the Muse:

naaa most of us have been planning for a month probably lol!

• 11/5/12 14:26 yelena:

will u do a VIB sale shopping list ideas again?

• 11/5/12 14:27 the Muse:

hi yelena will def try to get a post up for ya!

• 11/5/12 14:50 Holly:

I just went from BI to VIB 2 days ago. Do you think i’d still get the discount?

• 11/5/12 14:53 the Muse:

I’m not sure Holly. You’ll have to keep stalking your inbox/mail box :)

• 11/5/12 14:50 Lisa:

I have been a VIB forever, and I got nothing. I’m on the phone with Sephora right now and they are telling me there is no such promotion going on November 8-12 for anyone! What is happening there? I have so much trouble with them keeping my account up to date, and I NEVER GET EMAILS, even though I have been signed up since the beginning. I’ve been waiting for the sale, filled up my cart, and now they say there is no sale! Muse, can you help??

• 11/5/12 14:53 the Muse:

lisa I posted all the info I have including my invitation. Not sure why they are denying it. You’ll have to wait for Thursday to see if the promo code works, I only have the info I provided you with because of the invitation I got in the mail today. Perhaps you’ll get yours tomorrow.

• 11/5/12 14:59 Lisa:

I’m not doubting you at all!!! I told them I saw a copy of an invitation and then they denied it existed. There is some problem and their emails never make it to me, nor does any mailing. It’s like I fell off the radar and I’m sitting there with 1500 points to use. I have to read the blogs to see when the events are. VERY frustrating! Thanks for your reply and for keeping us up to date. Been reading your blog forever!

• 11/5/12 15:06 the Muse:

hi lisa…I didn’t think you were or hope you aren’t :) I just don’t have insider info about what sephora is doing sadly so I can’t really share any insider news…My invite came today and I’m sure they will arrive throughout the week for everyone. Just be patient I’m sure they didn’t forget about you :) I’ll keep you posted as thursday arrives so I can post the info as it becomes available and I can try the code, etc…I’m unsure at this point if the code is the same for all which is why I temporarily removed it, didn’t want anyone to be disappointed on thursday. I’m unsure what is going on with BI members either, hopefully more info becomes available to me. I don’t know why sephora refuses to acknowledge it but I assume it’s bad for PR if they give info earlier….? Will keep you posted! Good Luck! Hopefully it’ll be in your mail tomorrow if not today!

• 11/5/12 15:16 BLee:

Woo-hoo! be checking my mail box today!! Wow I just got a boat load of goodies from Ulta at 20% …Tarte kits…the new l/S stick and UD 24/7 liner ocho loco, and the mac hoilday…should I? …LOL

• 11/5/12 15:26 the Muse:

OOOOOOOOOOO nice haul girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D go on now you know you want to get some more ;-D

• 11/5/12 18:48 Hilde:

Aah I forgot about this! And I just ordered some things yesterday.. Oh well. At least I’m getting the cute little It Kit for nada. Gotta love Sephora :).

• 11/5/12 19:25 Wendy:

I’ve been checking my inbox non-stop today, but still haven’t seen the email yet :( I really hope it comes soon!! If anyone gets an email, please let me know!

• 11/5/12 20:29 Miriam:

Is this going on in Canada?

• 11/5/12 22:41 Christina:

NOOO MUSE NOOO! I just placed an $80 order LAST NIGHT! woe is me!

• 11/6/12 13:50 the Muse:

aw return it!!!!!!!

• 11/5/12 23:10 em:

I got mine in the mail today! I am super excited! Have to get my shopping list ready!

• 11/6/12 1:56 Olivia:

Hi Muse thanks for posting this I didn’t get mine yet I’m here in the west coast. Do you live on the east coast? If you do be safe with hurricane Sandy my prayers go out to all that are affected.

• 11/6/12 9:31 the Muse:

thanks olivia, I do indeed but thankfully all is well. Appreciate your concern!

• 11/6/12 8:59 Danii:

If only I had monies… D': The Vice palette is still waaaaay too expensive for me though, at $50 with the code. (Playing with math!) I didn’t even buy my own NAKED1 palette!XD But I so want NAKED2 o_o And the Vice palette! Ugh. That buttery formula has buttered me up. T_T

• 11/6/12 11:04 Majick:

I just want power and heat. Prayers would be appreciated.

If I ever do get the code, I’m out of Dr. Brandt neck cream and they don’t sell it at Ulta.

• 11/6/12 11:47 the Muse:

not yet majick? oh no :( I hope you get power/heat soon :(!!!!!!!!!! If you need anything please e-mail me…where are you located???

• 11/6/12 14:16 Caroline:

Not in my mail yesterday or today, and still no e-mail. There will be wrath if the code doesn’t make it to me in time, I’ve been a VIB for quite a while and my cart’s all ready to go.

• 11/6/12 15:07 Lisa:

Caroline, I’m in the same boat as you. Thank goodness for the Muse who gives us good info! Sephora mail and email never seems to make it to me and I’ve been a VIB since it started. It’s like we want to and are ready to spend money, but just waiting….Good luck to everyone!

• 11/6/12 14:27 Ruth:

I didn’t get my coupon yet, but I did get a catalog and it is sooooo pretty!

• 11/6/12 15:48 Gail:

I didn’t get anything so I emailed them and just got this email today
    Thank you for contacting Sephora.com regarding our 2012 Sephora Employee Appreciation event.

We are sorry for any confusion; the Employee Appreciation discount is a chance for our employees to extend their discount to their families and personal networks. It is offered to our employees as a thank you for their hard work throughout the year. The Employee Appreciation discount cards are available to Sephora employees only so see your Sephora employee friend or family member for a card. This is a promotion we are only circulating once this calendar year.

Regards,

• 11/6/12 15:50 the Muse:

gail a few folks confirmed getting the invite, I got one, my sister also got one, and my best friend so if you are VIB status I’m sure you’ll get it via email the day of or via mail. It’s not Friends and Family, they are calling it a VIB Insider Event.

• 11/6/12 16:44 Gail:

I don’t think I am VIB – boo hoo

• 11/6/12 16:05 Jen_m_sunshine:

Hi all!! I didn’t get an invite in mail yet HOWEVER EMAIL JUST ARRIVED!!!!

• 11/6/12 16:08 the Muse:

fantastic! :D

• 11/6/12 16:25 Jen_m_sunshine:

Let’s face it – I would buy this stuff regardless :-) There have been some reallly good items this year! Muse, breaking down and buying a tarte blush- think I am going with exposed as peaceful is sold out…

• 11/9/12 15:42 the Muse:

jen give it a sec they typically restock before the sale is over ;D!

• 11/9/12 15:50 Jen_M_sunshine:

Haul complete! Got the tarina blush quad and some of her lip sheens, tarte exposed, laura mercier eye palette, perfume, bliss body butters and lm eyeliner too. Oh and moxie lipgloss

• 11/9/12 15:55 the Muse:

wahoottt! sounds glorious! haven’t done my order yet still musing over a few items…!

• 11/6/12 16:24 Koolblue:

The coupon is available on the sephora website now =)

• 11/6/12 16:50 Ruth:

mine just hit my email box about 4pm est. they’re coming ladies and gents!

• 11/6/12 17:13 em:

I got my email today and mail yesterday. If you are already a VIB, you can visit this website and print out the invite.

• 11/9/12 15:42 the Muse:

thanks em sorry delayed reply comments are backed up ;-D

• 11/6/12 17:41 Jennifer:

I asked a Sephora employee today about a discount for BI members, and she said there might be a 10% discount. Not as good as 20%, but I guess it’s better than nothing. Really wishing I knew someone who was a VIB right about now!

• 11/7/12 7:38 Lyn:

Thanks for sharing, Muse. However, I have a big problem with Sephora. After the last fiasco with the supposed “F&F” sale I attempted to call them 3 times (local store) to get a code from someone who said they would help me out. Needless to say, I am giving my business elsewhere now, because not everyone is a VIB (I’m not) and if they can’t give people a lousy 20% off a few times a year, then I really think they stink.

I used to not like Ulta (only because our store is never staffed enough it seems), but they have stepped up this holiday season and I’ve already received 2 20%-off coupons.

Yes, I realize these places are businesses and they can do what they want, but if you want customers to stay happy, you need to give a little back now and then. :)

• 11/8/12 8:52 Amy:

woot–I’m a VIB and I just used the online code! Thanks, Muse (and thanks for keeping this nonsense in perspective, oye!)

• 11/8/12 9:18 the Muse:

yay amy enjoy my dear! happy haulidays ;D

• 11/9/12 14:20 resham:

I am a VIB and I didn’t get any notification. Neither mail nor email!!

I hope I get one soon… The list is big and time is less… :)

• 11/9/12 15:52 Jen_M_sunshine:

Resham, visit the website as the info is in your account details

• 11/9/12 18:22 resham:

its such a shame… I spent $339 this year n sephora cancelled my VIB status…. Seriously???

I guess i have to stop buying from sephora n opt for other stores…. Thanks for the updates muse… :)

Happy Shopping….

• 11/12/12 14:46 Sylvia Hernandez:

I am a regular shopper @ Sephora but did not receive a coupon.