Sneak Peek: Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday 2012

The new Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection has officially launched on QVC. It’ll premiere November 16th on QVC but you can shop it early at QVC.com.

I dunno about you but I started my Holiday shopping already if you have too this makes a perfect gift for a loved one. I got one for myself and ordered three others for some friends. You can order it as a one time shipment or you can do an auto delievery option. I did an order delivery for both myself and friends. It’s kinda nice to gift someone with something that keeps on giving throughout the year in my opinion. So if you have someone super special in your life, like your mum or a best friend, this is a nice way to spoil them as there are four total shipments. Each shipment contains new seasonal shades.

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection

Here’s a sneak peek of my collection!

Dontcha just love the festive red cases?

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Palettes

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection Ready Eyeshadow

Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow Quad in The Possibilities

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection Ready Eyeliner

Bare Minerals Ready Liner Shadow Duo in The Horizon Line

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection Powder

Bare Minerals Perfect Light Mineral Veil

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection Lipgloss

Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Shining Star

Bare Minerals Beautifully Brilliant Holiday Collection Blush

Blush in Perfect Rose

The set also includes a gold sparkling clutches and two brushes for application. The set is $49.98 for 8 full size products.

You can order early by visiting QVC.com

• 11/14/12 10:24 kimkats:

I’m SO getting this – soon’s I can get the right price to come up when I go thru mrrebates…. Grrr…

Any idea yet on what the other seasonal shades will be? It’s pretty early yet, I know, but when you got the info on the last AD Tarte sets, I printed off the pics so I knew what I was getting! :D

DANG – this is a real knockout set… Must…. get…. soon…..

• 11/14/12 10:26 the Muse:

no news boo! wish I knew but if I get any info I’ll post. it really is a great deal, don’t wait too long as it’s only on sale for a few days!

• 11/14/12 12:21 blueraccoon:

I love my set – haven’t gotten to play with it as much as I’d like, but the colors are gorgeous and the packaging’s fantastic. Very happy with my purchase and I’m looking forward to the next set!

• 11/14/12 12:40 Suzanne:

I love the packaging :) I personally like the red better than gold packaging :) So Pretty :)

I haven’t gotten on board with the Ready line, looking for a review from you on how you like it :) The colors though look pretty nice from the pictures :)

• 11/14/12 12:51 BLee:

OK, before I bite this one ( love last years with ATC liners were awesome!)Muse can we use the liner as eye colors too? I’m stuck on pencil or gel liners. And <3 <3 <3 the red :D

• 11/14/12 13:07 the Muse:

you can but they might be a little patchy during application…..I haven’t tried but just assuming as the formula is a bit dense compared to the ready eyeshadow texture. :)

• 11/14/12 13:06 Kiss & Make-up:

Hehe, this really is a sneak peek inside the bag… :-)

• 11/14/12 14:53 Sai:

I love the brushes!!!

• 11/14/12 16:09 Christine:

So pretty, but do you think the colors would be too cool for a warm/medium complexion?

• 11/15/12 12:15 the Muse:

christine debatable…I actually feel like the shadows are a little too light…! I’m testing today and they are a little washed out…! so on a warmer complexion they might not look amazing :-/

• 11/14/12 17:46 Andrea:

Oh man, I LOVE the red packaging! I just wish the eye colors were more festive. These do look like good cool-toned options, though. I just don’t gravitate towards any of eye shades.

• 11/15/12 9:09 JenJ:

Ordered mine this morning along with the Shades of Decadence set! *throws glitta* \O/ LOL!

• 11/16/12 8:26 Jen_M_sunshine:

I think this set is def for the cooler toned gals BUT go check out the three future shipments as DEF for the warmer. I will prob have to skip the future three! Bummer!

• 11/16/12 12:11 Ame:

I ended up giving the shadow quad, lipgloss and blush to my sister, bec I prefer deeper plums and bronzes/browns and champagnes for myself. I kept the liner duo and mineral veil. I also ordered a 2nd set and gave her the whole thing, in case she wanted the veil and liner also. So I might end up with those in double. I got A/D so we’ll see what colors come next time.

• 11/16/12 12:26 the Muse:

hey ame…I was just reviewing this and had suggested reader’s might want to give away the quad hehe….I didn’t like the quad at all! I was surprised one of the shades, promise, was so frosty :-/ yak!

• 11/16/12 15:08 Tiffany Martin:

Wow, that red is so nice!

• 11/16/12 22:18 Teasha:

Can’t wait to get mine. I knew I wanted it, but for some reason waited until it was presented. Just glad I got one. I know a lot of people missed out. I am really excited for the quad especially that grey. I love a grey through my socket, alone for a natural look or to help blend out darker colors in my outer corner. I bet the shadow liners would be fabulous for a smokey eye and smoking out the quad. Can’t wait!