SteamCream Holiday 2012 Tins

SteamCream Twas the Night

Ahh SteamCream how I love you so! What better time of the year to gift you than now when the weather starts to cool and dry, cracked, chapped skin comes out to play!

SteamCream Holiday 2012 Tins have launched! And now is a good a time as any to introduce a friend or loved one to the joys of this rich cream and why not make it a festive gift thanks to these great tins.

Take a look!

SteamCream is a moisturizer from our friends at Lush that has a lightweight formula but offers deeply hydrating properties for face, body, and hands. It’s created using unrefined steam which gives it a rich, almost airy quality. Softly scented with organge flower water and essential oils such as lavender, jojoba, and almond it delivers moisture to the skin on contact.

SteamCream Twas the Night

SteamCream Snowman

SteamCream Christmas Stocking

These decorative holiday tins are available for a limited time at ASOS.com or learn more at steamcream.com

Are you a fan of Steamcream?

• 11/20/12 10:21 kimkats:

I’ve never tried it before but I’m such a sucker for these tins….

The steamcream US website seems to be on the fritz – it keeps coming up the UK one. Is ASOS a reliable site to buy from? I’ve heard of them but that’s about all…. :)

Thanks for this Muse – I suspect there’s some steamcream in mah future!!

• 11/20/12 10:29 the Muse:

hey kim! :) ASOS is very reliable! They ship super fast ;-D my pleasure, read my review, I LOVE it!

• 11/20/12 11:23 kimkats:

I came, I saw, I read, I ordered….. :D SO can’t wait to get this! I am a fool for anything in a cute tin, and if it’s something rockin’ – well so much the better!

*taps foot impatiently for tins to arrive*

• 11/20/12 11:56 the Muse:

lol! enjoy kim! I sure hope you love it as much as I do. It’s my go to in the winter because my skin is so damn dry!

• 11/20/12 12:17 AnniLau:

You can order to the US from from the UK shop. The shipping was ~$3 for one.

I’m a rebel though…I skipped Christmas and ordered the one with the little fish on the tin.

• 11/20/12 10:52 Liz:

I’ve never tried this but i’m so intrigued! it sounds delightful. how big are the tins about? i get the driest legs in the winter and i’d just be afraid i’d use it all up in one go. Love the snowman though!!

• 11/20/12 11:00 the Muse:

hmmm tins hold about 2oz maybe?! Not sure exactly Liz :-D but you can go through it fast on legs!!!!!!!!! one tin for my face lasts ages!

• 11/20/12 11:04 Liz:

ooh excellent, thank you so much!
        omg went on went on website and the TINS!! they are FABULOUS!! i need absolutley every single one…thanks for the new addiction muse!

• 11/20/12 11:10 the Muse:

lol my pleasure liz…yeah the tins are truly and addicting! I wash ‘em out after the cream is gone and store little odds and ends inside ;D!

• 11/20/12 12:11 Yvonne:

The snowman tin is so cute! Plus with my skin drying out because of winter… This is def going on my wishlist for christmas. :D

• 11/20/12 19:13 LausyBear:

FYI – Free worldwide delivery until 1-1-13 with code XMAS12

….returning to lurking in the back…..