The Body Shop Lip Gloss

The Body Shop Lip Gloss

I have a serious Bath & Body Works Liplicious addiction and now I’ll have a Body Shop Lip Gloss addiction too courtesy their newly launched collection of flavorful glosses.

Ugh…

I wish I could quit you lipgloss! But how can I when brands introduce tasty little renditions of you that I absolutely have to own every single flavor are? Can you blame me? You smell so good, you taste so scrummy, and you make my lips look so glossy fine.

Don’t get too excited though as the Body Shop Lip just recently launched on the UK website so I imagine we won’t see them until Spring 2013.

That gives us plenty of time to convince ourselves we don’t need them.

Yeah, right.

• Coconut
  • Cocoa
  • Plum
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Raspberry
  • Strawberry

UKers haul them now at www.thebodyshop.co.uk but don’t tell us how good they are. *Sticks fingers in ears* LaLaLaLaLa! I can’t hear you!

P.S. Was American Horror Story terribly wicked last night? I didn’t get a chance to see it. Hopefully I’ll catch up this weekend! I feel a tad tingly about Evan Peters! Yum!

• 11/1/12 12:31 Kiss & Make-up:

There are some great flavors in that list. I lost my watermelon-flavored lip balm last week (I’ll probably find it again in a year or two, stuck to the bottom of my car seat, growing a whole ecosystem around it…) so maybe I’ll go for watermelon!

• 11/1/12 12:42 the Muse:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL! ;-D I’ve had those moments!

• 11/1/12 13:38 Katie:

American Horror Story was fantastic! As always, the hour goes by so fast and leaves a spine chilling end. I LOVE Evan Peters too! He is so cute and I totes fell for his character last year – 90s style was hawt! :)

• 11/1/12 13:43 the Muse:

exciteeddddddddddddddd! ;-D I know right? it feels like a 20 minute show rather than an hour. 90′s was hot but I’m kinda feel the 60′s Evan too hehe…!

• 11/1/12 14:03 Katie:

Oh yeah….60′s Evan is pretty sweet too – no one else could make tighty whities look so good…HA!

• 11/1/12 14:07 the Muse:

LOL! true that ;-D I wasn’t really crushing on him last season but for some reason I feel this sense of sympathy for him now and suddenly I want to hug him and pat his back, “There there everything is going to be ok…” PS damn them for killing off Adam Levine so quickly! Damn them to hell!

• 11/1/12 14:16 Katie:

I agree on the early death of Adam Levine. I was thinking that as the story goes along he may pop back up as a ghost haunting the asylum with all of the other characters who may end up slashed, hacked, and just down right traumatized. I hope they’ll mix the past and the present – I mean it seems like that would be possible because why show the present timeline? I just can’t wait to see how it plays out.

• 11/1/12 14:27 the Muse:

aww that would be bogus though and too much like s1 dontcha think? But I’d still like to see him back! they don’t even have him credited on imdb…I wanted to see if his episode appearances were listed…! I can’t either…it seems so exciting so far!

• 11/1/12 14:25 Katie:

Oh and James Cromwell is scaring the $#*% out of me…..so creep…..

• 11/1/12 14:42 the Muse:

tell me about it! total perv! creepy good fun ;-D mad scientist combined with perv combined with his age just makes for a story line ;D

• 11/1/12 13:55 Cj:

Meh I needa find a good lip balm :( my lips are soooo chapped!

• 11/1/12 14:09 Cj:

and don’t even get me started on Evan peters…. Yum indeed.

• 11/1/12 14:15 the Muse:

ha ;-D do you like him last season or this season?

• 11/1/12 14:16 Cj:

I liked him last season, the whole wounded puppy thing gets to me lol :P

• 11/1/12 14:29 the Muse:

lol..yes, kill a dozen or so people and feel bad for the very cute boy for doing it…it wasn’t his fault poor thing ;-D hehe!

• 11/1/12 17:01 Tiffany Martin:

I’m like you, I love things that smell so good and taste so scrummy (whatever that is, I think I agree with it, lol).

Smell is a huge part of buying decisions for huge categories of products: sheet masks, lotions, lipgloss, lipstick, ALL skin care, and hell, some BB creams.

As for these, I’m delighted, and I’ll want to try lychee, mango, and strawberry…. nomnomnom!!!

• 11/1/12 19:40 Haley G:

yes evan peters! he is ridiculously attractive. about to watch last night’s episode now!

• 11/1/12 19:43 the Muse:

ME TOO! ;-D get on twitter we’ll watch together lol! I should be cleaning my house but I so need to see what happened last night!

• 11/2/12 15:16 GK:

For some reason I’ve avoided Body Shop gloss, even when I saw mini version in the trail size baskets a few months ago. I reasoned that I have soooo many other glosses & should use them up before I get new ones-like that’s going to happen! I wonder if this is the same as the mini’s. I must go back & find out!

• 11/2/12 15:26 Amy Amethyst:

So hard to resist shiny lipglosses! And lipbalms…and eye shadows…and…just about everything makeup related! But lipglosses are hard to pass up. I’m always buying new lip balms to try to find one that I love, but even when you do you have to try new ones!

• 11/2/12 20:51 haru:

No, I don’t need another lip balm. Saving up for the cranberry and ginger one >..< gahhh…