Avon Cream Eyeshadow for Spring 2013

Avon Cream Eyeshadow Spring 2013

Avon has a selection of Cream Eyeshadow that launched for Spring 2013. These are available in eight shades and are originally $5 each but on sale for a mere $3.49 at the moment.

I’m always terribly tempted when cream shadows launch and instantly want to get my hands on them. These look a tad frosty though….

Take a peek!

Avon Cream Eyeshadow promises a sheer wash of color that brightens lids with cool shimmer and a buildable, smudge proof formula.

Shades:

• Cool Grey
  • Exquisite Blue
  • Winter Taupe
  • Sparkling Plum
  • Frothy Mocha
  • Seafoam Green
  • Pebble Stone
  • Candy Sorbet

I was terribly tempted to dump a ton in my cart and make away like a bandit. But my logical side whispered at me how I didn’t need more cream shadows and how bad a time I’ve had with Avon Cream Eyeshadows in the past.

This time I might listen to my logical side.

But if you can’t, they are available now at Avon.com

Aren’t the pots kawaii?

• 12/19/12 16:33 Stephanie:

I am a Avon representative so I got a chance to order one of these in a Demo. I believe that I ordered Pebble Stone. The first thing that I noticed was that it felt ‘cold’ to the touch. And it still pretty much does. Idk if it’s the formula or what. I haven’t given it a proper test run but from swatching it is really pretty. Since they all look frosty I kind of wish they extended the shade range to have a cream finish, no frosty shimmeryness if that makes sense.

• 12/19/12 16:35 the Muse:

they actually had cooling shadow before Stephanie so this is prob reformat prob ;-D they seem nice but I’m a little scared still.

• 12/19/12 19:26 Stephanie:

Yeah I saw that awhile back and was skeptical about purchasing it. I was like meh, not really interested in the color selection. They always seem to have frosty-shimmery colors. Not really fond of using those as a cream shadow.

• 12/21/12 9:41 the Muse:

and pastels :-/

• 12/19/12 17:21 charlotte:

Right there with you on the “scared”, lol. Years ago I used to love Avon cosmetics.. I had not used anything in a very long time and last year I placed a decent sized order from an acquaintance who was just starting out as a rep.. just to support her efforts. I bought a wide variety of products and hated every one of them. It does seem like their UK products are better quality, I know a lot of UK gurus swear by them, and I know several people who have gotten their hands on the supershock liners and had them shipped in who adore them. Not sure why there is a difference, but I’ve been very reluctant to try anything since my experience.

• 12/20/12 1:51 Tiffany Martin:

Wait but, if they’re good, you can always go back and grab em.

I’ve never tried avon products.

• 5/22/13 16:12 Mariam Ansari:

I actually tried the Cream eyeshadow in Frothy Mocha. It is cold to the touch, which is weird but I like it and the colour is gorgeous! It looks good on many skin tones (I have tanned Indian skin) and with a primer, you can’t go wrong with it. :) You could wear it sheer or build it up for a more intense colour. I definitely need to try the other colours.