Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale 2012 Starts Soon!

Bath Body Works Semi Annual Sale 2012

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale starts Boxing Day, December 26th, 2012. There are new deals each day for the entire month of December well into January.

Old favorites will be back for a limited time as well:

• Butterfly Flower
  • Lemon Vanilla
  • Berry Vanilla
  • Coconut Vanilla
  • Cucumber Melon
  • Dancing Waters
  • Orange Sapphire
  • P.S. I Love You

I kinda feel stocked up tight on Bath & Body Works right now so I prob won’t indulge unless something extra great pops up. Otherwise I’m waiting for Spring 2013 to see what Bath & Body Works has in store for us all.

How about you?

Do you typically haul hard during the Semi-Annual?

Or do you wait for the incoming new goodies?

P.S. Gossip Girl season finale=BOGUS! Thoughts? We all knew who Gossip Girl was in some dark corner of our mind but when it was finally revealed I was still disappointed….!

Do share!

• 12/19/12 9:16 whitney:

Lemon vanilla is my favorite scent ever! So ill be shocking up for sure! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought the GG series finale was bad, I expected so much more!

• 12/19/12 9:27 the Muse:

omg right!? since dan started the book we just knew….there was no real surprise element! :-/ Lemon Vanilla is my fav too ;-D def getting one or two!

• 12/19/12 9:17 Anna:

Why, oh why didn’t they bring back Mistletoe Kiss, the most fantastic scent of all times? I have one tiny hand sanitizer left and occasionally sniff on it to get my Mistletoe Kiss kick.

• 12/19/12 9:23 the Muse:

I got ten of them last year during the boxing day sale anna I totally know what you mean, amazing!

• 12/19/12 9:26 the Muse:

anna do you remember if there was a candle for the scent!?

• 12/19/12 9:52 Anna J.:

I lived in the States at that time for a year and literally shopped at B&BW every single day, since we don’t have it here. I remember getting a TON of the hand sanitizers and soaps, but I go through stuff like that in such a short time, it’s actually a crime and NO – I didn’t know there was a matching candle, too D: ARGH

• 12/19/12 10:00 the Muse:

thank GOD! phew I thought I missed out on the candle/fragrance oil because typically I dislike the scent of mistletoe but they mixed it with such incredible notes it came across rather sexy!

• 12/19/12 9:53 Anna J.:

Should improve my reading. No, there wasn’t a matching candle, sorry :/

• 12/19/12 9:42 GREG’S girl!!!!!:

Muse, my FAVE of all time is CREAMY COCONUT!! BUT, IT’S DISCONTINUED!!!

• 12/19/12 9:54 Sierrablue:

I usually make a big haul however my whole house is packed for my relo to Germany. I stocked up on three wick candles and Candy Apple Lotion after Black Friday…maybe I’ll check out some lip glosses. Something I can throw in my luggage…Oh how I will miss Bath and Body Works. :(

• 12/19/12 9:59 the Muse:

wow are you relocating for work? just moving there? what a great adventure ;D

• 12/19/12 9:56 Sweta:

gawsh me too..totally stocked up bath n body..but ll still take the advantage if something catches my eye…:D

• 12/19/12 9:58 the Muse:

lol ditto can’t resist ugh!

• 12/19/12 10:02 PristinePurity:

Do the eau de toilettes go on sale on Dec 26….?

• 12/19/12 10:05 the Muse:

not sure pristine, feels like the entire store goes on sale during the semi-annual but I don’t have exact product information of what they’ll have on sale. you have to check back every week as the deals change from week to week. I’m sure they’ll have EDT on sale at some point.

• 12/19/12 10:22 Sara Elisabeth:

Super disappointed by Humpry being Gossip Girl. I don’t know who I thought it was, but Humphry didn’t do it for me.

• 12/19/12 10:48 the Muse:

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Just stupid all in all. Gossip Girl was so viscous, hard to believe lonely boy wrote all those columns!

• 12/19/12 11:05 Stacey:

The best part of the GG finale? The Blair and Chuck wedding in the midst of Chuck getting arrested. And Uncle Jack telling Chuck “I had a tracking device put on your limo back when I hated you.”

I would have prefered to see a Jack/Georgina wedding than Dan and Serena. Mostly because I hate Dan and Serena. Ironically enough, I love Rufus and Lily (and, seriously, how freaking cute were Rufus and Lisa Loeb in their matching glasses. *dies of cuteness*)

• 12/19/12 11:23 the Muse:

loved the wedding ;-D and loved jack! jack and georgina? hmmm too schemers ;-D good match. Did I miss something with Lisa Loeb and Rufus?! I thought for sure he would end up with Lily kinda sad lily ended up with her x who was a complete jerk!

• 12/19/12 10:37 Carrie:

I wish they would bring back some of their old scents! Not ones that were just discontinued a few years ago! They used to always have Pearberry, but not the past few semi annuals. I like BBW, but I definitely miss what they used to be

• 12/19/12 10:48 K.B.:

I really want to pick up a Coconut Vanilla shower gel, and I might stock up on whatever winter/Christmas hand soaps are still available. I, too, am trying to hold off for the next few months, although I’m more interested in the upcoming summer scents (the spring candles are “eh” for me).

I can’t BELIEVE I’m already talking about summer 2013 scents when I’ve been whining for months about it being the end of 2012. Although I’d rather summer fly by and fall and winter take its time. lol

• 12/19/12 10:50 the Muse:

kb I agree I can’t believe we are already into Spring and Summer not too far behind. The Fall flew by and the Winter seems to be going just as quickly :-/ Whaaaa!

• 12/19/12 10:59 BLee:

OMG, I have been using my last bit of Butterfly Flower up ( my most fave of all) and this is going to be just in time. Thanks so much for the news, Muse. * dancing like Grinch n slapping my hands* lol watched Him lastnight. It was so fun :D

• 12/19/12 11:24 the Muse:

lol blee! love the grinch!

• 12/19/12 13:07 Ivy:

Can’t believe Gg is over :( damn Humphrey

• 12/19/12 13:41 the Muse:

i know right? I’ll miss chuck ;D

• 12/19/12 13:11 Angela:

Yes, time for me to stock up. I usually make it a big purchase from BBW around this time each year so I can stock on stables like hand soaps and candles. The purchase usually last me almost the entire year.

• 12/19/12 13:57 Kiss & Make-up:

Haha, that photo… :-) Such a sweet ducky, such foul language ;-)

And don’t tell me too much about Gossip Girl! We’re a bit behind in Belgium, so I don’t want to know how it ends! :-D

• 12/19/12 14:23 the Muse:

LOL ;-D for shame on that duck! don’t read the comments!!!!!!!! spoilers!

• 12/19/12 14:53 GK:

I took advantage of all the coupons & sales last month so I’m well stocked. Although, a good sale can persuade me to indulge! I never did find their red lipgloss that you reviewed. I prefer the Fall /Winter scents, this time of year goes by so fast & Spring /Summer is an eternity! It just got cold here about 2 weeks ago, I wasn’t even wearing a jacket until then!

• 12/19/12 14:56 the Muse:

hey gk! I didn’t actually review it, just posted about it ;-D hopefully it goes on sale online or at some store and you can grab it. I know…I agree completely and I prefer winter/fall to spring/summer ;-D

• 12/19/12 17:26 Layla:

I haul hard :D Last year I got 7 lip glosses, 4 shower gels , 3 lotions, 12 pocketbacs, 6 candles, and 2 tubs of body butter. I typically don’t go in there very often though, :( since the nearest one is 90 minutes away. But yes, I must make it last till the next sale!

• 12/19/12 17:57 Karen M:

I usually stock up on candles during their semi-annual sales. I am planning on doing it again at the end of December since I am using some of my current “inventory” as gifts. But I am good on the bath & body products so I won’t indulge.

• 12/19/12 19:49 Kim:

Yes, I’m always glad to see the discontinued items come back. I liked the GG finale but I did want to see Rufus and Lily together.

• 12/20/12 10:14 the Muse:

me too kim! her and the x just didn’t do it for me :-/

• 12/27/12 1:23 Misfit4Lyfe:

They stopped bringing back some version of peach, i stopped going!! mad!! I used to haul out HUNDREDS of dollars worth!! They lost a customer when they did away with the beach altogether! Thats how I found this website.. trying to see how I can get my hands on some peach!!