Benefit All-Star Kits for Spring 2013

Benefit Primping with the Stars

Benefit Spring 2013 consists of three new All Star Kits for lips, cheeks, and face that include essentials for creating a flawless face look.

These boxes of goodness are becoming the Benefit norm lately. They prove a perfect way to try a little of everything from the brand without having to commit to a full size however, if you’re already a Benefit fan girl they could be a bit repetitive if you already own many of these goodies.

Take a look maybe there’s one kit you’ll HAVE to have!

Benefit Do the Bright Thing $32

• They’re Real Mascara
  • Ultra Plus Lipgloss in Hoola

Benefit Primping with the Stars $32
Includes:

• Stay Don’t Stray Eyeshadow Primer
  • The POREfessional Primer
  • Some Kind a Gorgeous Foundation (Medium)
  • Benetint Cheek Stain
  • Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • They’re Real Mascara

Benefit All Star Kits Spring 2012

Each of the sets will be $32 and launching only at Sephora and Sephora.com for January 2013.

Any that interest you?

Do you like this sets or prefer single product releases from Benefit?

I actually like these sets as many contain my favs and make it easy to travel with them in such smaller sizes. But on the other hand I have many of the products already in their larger sizes so sometimes I’m repeating myself if I do indulge.

I’m also hoping and wishing for a new powder blush from Benefit come Spring or perhaps Summer 2013! Fingers crossed!

• 12/10/12 11:02 Littlecreek:

The sets are fun, but I’m clamoring for something new. I haven’t bought anything from the brand since the glosses came out. Hopefully they have more than just the sets for Spring. The release sets so often I’m actually kinda bored with them.

• 12/10/12 11:12 Madii:

Spring 2013 not 2012 you mean!

• 12/10/12 11:16 Madii:

And WHY is the 3rd set only in medium? Who thought of that I wonder.

• 12/10/12 13:19 breyerchic04:

They only make the some kind of gorgeous mini in medium. I’m not sure it’s a good move, but it’s been the case for a few years. Same with the concealer mini…

• 12/10/12 11:19 K.B.:

The Bronze of Champions will be mine! Benefit’s also coming out with two eye palettes at the same time, and I will definitely be picking up the neutral palette.

• 12/10/12 11:28 the Muse:

there’s actually three ;D neutral palettes ;D

• 12/10/12 11:53 K.B.:

THREE?!? Stupid Benefit – I just told my mom that after Christmas, I’m going on a no buy for, like, 6 months, and here they are releasing kits IN JANUARY.

(I know that “technically” I can say no, but I’m also realistic about my limitations. lol)

• 12/10/12 11:53 the Muse:

lol! ;-D yeah three of ‘em just posted, see the front page ;D

• 12/10/12 12:13 Hazel:

Benefit’s coming up with so many of these little sets lately! While I love their kits, it seems like they got a bit lazy (IMO) with these new sets. For example, these new kits are basically just minis of their more popular products.
    The Neutrals kits–well, I like those, but they remind me of the Maggie and Annie collections that came with shadows and creaseless cream shadows. I miss their older kits that came with eyeshadows, blush, lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner (Maggie Sunday Funday and the Annie kit.)

• 12/10/12 14:35 Cindy:

I do really like these mini sets, if I have a duplicate of a product I already have the full size of, I usually give it to a friend. I do like the mini sizes though because I’m constantly changing my routine and sometimes I’ll switch around concealers, primers and highlighters. These minis can go a long way if you’re someone who constantly changes your routine.

• 12/11/12 1:18 blueraccoon:

I bought a mini set for a friend for Christmas – the Go TropiCORAL one? These look like fun, but the some kind-a gorgeous won’t work for me so I don’t really want to buy a product where I absolutely can’t use one piece. I am eyeing those nude sets, though…

• 12/11/12 9:05 the Muse:

hey blue, some kind a gorgeous, light or medium, never really worked for me either :( bit too oily on my skin for some reason!