Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer for Spring 2013

Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer

Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer launches shortly from Bare Escentuals for Spring 2013. This swoon worthy luminizer can be used on your face or body for an instant glow.

Take a look!

Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer ($28) is a new liquid luminizer that gives skin a sheer, shimming finish. It can be used on bare skin, under, or over makeup to give an instant glow to your skin. The shade is called Venus and it’s a shimmering champagne beige.

It’ll be available Boxing Day, December 26th, at Sephora.com exclusively.

Are you a liquid luminizer kinda girl?

Think you’ll haul this?

I’m klutz-y with highlighters and this is HUGE so it’ll take me ages to get through a tube. I was thinking I could mix some with a BB Cream see if it gives me a nice glow…

• 12/19/12 10:52 K.B.:

I prefer liquid luminizers, but I hate that they come in packaging that is too big (for its purpose, that is). It takes me forever to go through one, especially as I usually only highlight my cheekbones in fall & winter. I’d love to check this out, but because I’m never going to finish my High Beam, I should probably skip it.

• 12/19/12 10:58 LINDARRAGNAR:

OHHH I love the big 2oz tube!!!! I really love illuminators, luminizers, I love mixing them with foundation or just putting them on highlights or even using them as an eyeshadow base.

:) I hope this color is like an Armani fluid sheer, I love those but don’t want to spend another $50+ on only 1fl oz!!

• 12/19/12 13:00 O:

Can’t wait until this comes out! I love luminizers period. Whether they are liquid, cream or powder, love them. Is this going to be limited edition?

• 12/19/12 14:27 the Muse:

hi o I believe this will be perm.

• 12/19/12 13:58 Kiss & Make-up:

I don’t want more shine of my face, but I’d use this for my body. Great to add a little spark to the cleavage during the holidays ;-) God, that sounds bad, lol.

• 12/19/12 14:22 the Muse:

lol glowing boobs ;-D hawt!