Cosme Decorte AQMW Makeup Coffret for Holiday 2012

Cosme Decorte Maggie Deco AQMW Makeup Coffret Holiday 2012

I got my Cosme Decorte AQMW Makeup Coffret from Japan yesterday! This is a Holiday 2012 gift set that features an eyeshadow quad, lipgloss, and powder. I’ve been collecting these for a few years now as they are a more affordable way to indulge in the line considering how costly it is per product.

The set is 7875 yen and was released in Japan at the beginning of November. I typically ask a friend to get it for me but this year I got it from Gooddealer who had it for a reasonable $92.

Let’s take a look!

Cosme Decorte Maggie Deco AQMW Makeup Coffret Holiday Powder

Cosme Decorte Maggie Deco AQMW Makeup Coffret Holiday 201211

Cosme Decorte Maggie Deco AQMW Makeup Coffret Holiday 20128

Cosme Decorte Maggie Deco AQMW Makeup Coffret Holiday 20126

Cosme Decorte AQMW Makeup Coffret

Cosme Decorte AQMW Makeup Coffret Powder

This year the coffret had an interesting twist because it didn’t come in a box, it came in a tin. I haven’t tried any of it yet as I’m too busy admiring all the pretty but I’ll review it and hopefully swatch it soon.

Did anyone purchase this?

Or anything from Japanese Collections this Holiday?

Do share!

• 12/18/12 10:39 Moon:

This set looks so pretty Muse! I just ordered the holiday set (the sensual lip set and the signature velvet art shadow, also in the smoky collection) yesterday from Missha since the lip set is still 30% off plus the $15 discount. Just can’t resist! This set looks similar but I do think makeup from Japan still has a slightly higher quality than from Korea.

• 12/18/12 12:18 the Muse:

aw glad to hear it moon and great deal! I agree, I love Korean makeup don’t get me wrong but Japanese makeup does seem a little higher end ;D Cosme Decorte is def up there with Chanel ;D imho!

• 12/18/12 11:14 Sweta:

The packaging is simply gorgeous to look at..:D

• 12/18/12 11:24 LINDARRAGNAR:

I have never purchased any asian makeup. I even went to Japan and South Korea, but I was 12 and didn’t even think about makeup then!

The lipgloss is really cute, I wonder if the butterfly would apply on the lips though!!
    The packaging in general is cute! I can’t wait to see what they look like!

• 12/18/12 12:07 Ada:

The packaging look incredible – the eyeshadow looks incredibly pigmented, but the lipgloss looks kind of…um…like they got a clear gloss and sparkled some sparkly confetti into it. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s like Guerlian’s gold flecked primer.

• 12/18/12 12:10 AnniLau:

The packaging is adorable, but the colors look very ‘pre-teen’ to me.

• 12/18/12 13:23 Stacey:

OMG #@KDHWCEW(!$&
    No words. This is makeup p0rn! O>_<

• 12/18/12 13:57 Tiffany Martin:

Oh my look at that! It’s so pretty!!! Packaging is amazing, but the products look girly and nice. I didn’t purchase it (out of my price range) but those eyeshadows wow.

• 12/18/12 16:07 Kim:

This looks so beautiful. I’ve never tried any Japanese makeup. Well, other than the Chanel item I have that was made in Japan.

• 12/18/12 19:38 Emily:

I snapped up a CD coffret last winter after seeing your pics of it on this blog. Last year’s eyeshadow was the most wearable brown/gold and I still revel every time I open the box. I passed the CD counter earlier this year and was surprised that this was the coffret… The colors look like they won’t work on everyone (certainly not on me, as I go for warmer things). I’ll be interested to read your final review of this coffret, especially compared to previous years’!

• 12/19/12 9:43 the Muse:

emily I completely agreed, these shades are much cooler! but I couldn’t resist hauling it ;-D it was just too pretty not to get it….! ;D

• 12/18/12 23:17 Sudeki:

Wanna see eye shadow quad swatch

• 12/26/12 11:51 bluematilda:

hi muse! happy holidays..i have a friend going to japan and i asked her to look for this for me..any ideas where she might find it? is it sold in dept stores or boutiques..any help would be appreciated! thanks!

• 12/26/12 12:02 the Muse:

hi blue from my understanding it sold out so not sure she’ll be successfully finding!

• 12/26/12 18:23 bluematilda:

how sad! oh well, maybe next year! thanks muse!

• 5/28/13 8:39 chris:

HI,
    where can I buy Cosme Decorte AQMW Makeup from if I live in the UK?
    Thanks.

• 5/28/13 9:04 the Muse:

it’s sold in Japan chris you’d have to purchase it online at higher prices. I’m unsure of an online shop but perhaps adambeauty.com would have some of the collection just not at retail.

• 5/28/13 8:40 chris:

HI,
    where can I buy Cosme Decorte AQMW Makeup from if I live in the UK?
    Thanks.