Do Love Bath & Body Works Shea-Infused Socks

Bath Body Works Shea Infused Socks

Do love the Bath & Body Works Shea Infused Socks as last minute stocking stuffers! I admit, my feet are ALWAYS cold. Like iceberg, cubes of ice freezing cold. No matter what type of weather, no matter what season, I just have cold feet.

Cold feet warm heart though!

To pamper my cold feet I’m loving on these super soft socks from Bath & Body Works that are infused with shea butter. They keep my feet comfy and moisturize as I wear them. Dude, it’s the ultimate lazy girl’s guide to getting hydrated feet sans the work of actually using a lotion on your cold, tired tootsies.

Slip a pair in your favorite person’s stocking this season!

Available from Bath & Body Works.

Disclosure:

This product was purchased
by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 12/11/12 12:49 Kiss & Make-up:

I always have cold feet too. Seriously, my feet are like two clumps of ice, it’s ridiculous.

• 12/11/12 12:51 the Muse:

lol me too wth? I’ll put huge socks on before bed and still have ice cold feet come morning!

• 12/11/12 13:50 Kiss & Make-up:

I know, it’s awful. And nothing helps, right? I even turned to meds one winter. They were supposed to widen the blood vessels and therefore prevent my feet from getting so cold. Didn’t do anything. It started snowing here about two weeks ago, and my toes are already turning purple. Bah! :-)

• 12/11/12 14:09 the Muse:

lol awwwwwww! ;-D I know the feeling! I typically wear wool socks and slippers and that warms them up ;D

• 12/11/12 15:04 charlotte:

I got a pair for my dd when she wore an old pair of too tight shoes for halloween trick or treat.. she loves them. I found a similar product at Walmart for only $2 FYI… the ones at BBW were $8. The only difference was the Walmart ones did not have the rubber things on the bottom.

• 12/11/12 15:13 the Muse:

cheers thanks charlotte! I’ll have to check the evil empire for those ;D!

• 12/11/12 17:10 Libby:

I keep telling all my friends I want fuzzy socks for christmas and no one believes me! I do believe I’ll just buy them for myself then xD

I love how cute these are!

• 12/12/12 9:58 the Muse:

lol libby! ;-D awww I’ll be sure to tell santa your wish for fuzzy socks ;D

• 12/11/12 21:04 Nat:

Snoozies are on my feet the second I get home until I go out the door. They are sooo comfy and warm! :D

• 12/12/12 9:52 the Muse:

what are snoozies telll me more?

• 12/12/12 11:33 Nat:

They are soft, fluffy (on the inside) slipper socks, and they come in tons of different patterns – I bought mine at Hallmark but you can get them at lots of stores and online at places like Amazon:

My friend bought them for me as an impulse buy at Hallmark when she was getting me a birthday card, and I loves them!

• 12/12/12 11:35 Nat:

Oh, and to clarify yes, that’s two pairs – the pair my friend bought me I wear at work, and the pair I bought myself I wear at home, lol. So the only time I’m not wearing them is when I have to put on shoes to go outside! :D

• 12/12/12 11:49 the Muse:

HMMMMMM! they look comfy! I ned to try these thanks Nat!

• 12/11/12 21:33 Lindz:

I keep seeing people post these and I love these type of “snuggly” socks. I might just have to have my mom pick some up and send them over.

• 12/11/12 21:47 Audrey C.:

Ugh, me too, my feet are always freezing! I have the polar bear pair and I want to go back for the penguins!

• 12/12/12 9:51 the Muse:

audrey they had a killer deal the other day buy two get one free on the entire store, wondering if it is still going on!

• 12/11/12 21:48 LINDARRAGNAR:

I’ve always wanted to try those!! I love the fuzzy/fluffy socks. With my rheumatoid arthritis sometimes I just don’t want to bother with putting on a pair of real socks (it once took me 5 minuets to try and get one on)

I also have cold feet and the fuzzy socks just make my life so much better! I will check these out, BBW usually has a deal buy something get something free.

p.s muse cvs is having its beauty clearance sale, and you might wanna check it out! ;)

• 12/12/12 10:52 the Muse:

oh gosh linda I feel so bad when you tell me that. My mum has arthritis but nothing like that :( <3! yeah…they had the entire store buy two get 1 on Saturday…not sure how long it is going on! I haven’t….been meaning to jump over to cvs but haven’t had a sec!

• 12/12/12 15:55 LINDARRAGNAR:

don’t worrry muse, I am alot better now! :) I can put socks on quite easily now (only abit slower than I used too)

<3 ya too :)
        sounds great will check it out!!

• 12/14/12 9:54 the Muse:

aw I’m happy to hear it <3!

• 12/12/12 5:11 Alexis:

I am obsessed with these socks! The only issue I had was that I purchased the reindeer pair pictures and they felt too small! I never had issue with the other ones (the striped or polka dot ones), so I don’t know if I got a dud pair or if they started sizing them and I wasn’t paying attention to what I grabbed. No matter, as I’ve been able to stretch them some…I just think it’s noteworthy.

• 12/12/12 9:43 the Muse:

ha no kid…haven’t tried the reindeer yet but the other two pairs I purchased fit nicely ;-D thanks for telling me, may return them for a diff pair!

• 12/17/12 1:39 Miho Mallory:

I saw these but I was in a hurry so I left with nothing. I hate feeling rushed when shopping.. But they are so cute! Now I need a pair lol my feet are always freezing too

• 12/17/12 13:36 the Muse:

aw was it the damn aggressive sales reps miho?