Do Want: Clinique Brush of Color Palette

Clinique Brush of Color Palette

Yes, please, I do want the Clinique Brush of Color Palette. And it can be mine, for $29.50 with the purchase of $100 worth of Clinique products. Ummm ok maybe I don’t need a hundred bucks worth of Clinique at the moment.

But I really want it….!

Clinique Brush of Color Palette features 13 coordinating shades of color and four limited edition mini brushes for application with a how to get the look guide.

The slim, metallic case is rather slick and would make a fantastic gift for a loved one.

Now if I can just think of a $100 worth of Clinique that I need so I can grab this.

Hmmmmm!

Choices!

Grab the deal at Nordstrom or Nordstrom.com

Whatcha think?

• 12/11/12 9:32 Andi:

That case looks a lot like the Unii Palette to me!

• 12/11/12 10:11 Angela Hall:

It looks fun but I don’t think I could come up with a $100 worth of Clinique either. I havent worn Clinique since high school.

• 12/11/12 10:16 Debster:

I want that, but I don’t want to spend $$$ to gain access to it. Ugh. :(

• 12/11/12 10:20 Icaria:

That’s weird, on the Canadian website it states the palette is worth $100 & you can get it for $29.50 with any Clinique pruchase or for $39.00. Here’s the link : http://www.clinique.com/product/9936/24274/Holiday-Shop/Gift-Sets/Brush-of-Colour/index.tmpl

Hope this was helpful! :D

• 12/11/12 10:44 the Muse:

didn’t work icaria?

• 12/11/12 14:29 Icaria:

Sorry, could be because it’s a CDN link coz it worked for me. I bee below that it’s available elsewhere for the price I mendioned. Clearly someone made a mistake. :D

• 12/14/12 9:56 the Muse:

must be me or nordstrom swore it say 100+ purchase but now it doesnt!

• 12/11/12 10:31 Ana Tomás:

Try the Turnaround Instant Facial I use to get samples of it and I loved it! I also used to like the yellow moisturizer of the 3 step program and the Superdefense moisturizer. Unfortunately since I started with Retin-A treatment Clinique’s moisturizers give me an awful burning sensation, the only thing I still use is the All About Eyes, haven’t found another eye cream that works that well for me yet and even though I could use more moisturizing power, the rich version gives me little white dots under the eyes… I hate the fact that Sephora etc. don’t make samples of eye cream here -_-” I don’t feel like buying a new one knowing that there is a possibility of it irritating my sensitive skin and then I can’t use it (here unlike the USA they don’t accept returns of used products).

• 12/11/12 11:49 Jen:

For a hundred big ones I’m cheap and would want it for free :/

• 12/11/12 12:49 Kiss & Make-up:

Yikes, that’s rather expensive… I do like how it looks though.

• 12/11/12 12:51 Ruth:

give a few months and then check the CCO, they’ll prolly have it.

• 12/11/12 13:00 the Muse:

true dat!

• 12/11/12 14:17 Stacey:

You can get the same one at Macy’s with ANY Clinique purchase. So buy a lipstick or something and you can pick up this little beauty for $29.50.

• 12/11/12 14:18 the Muse:

thank you! wonder why nordies is 100 dollars?!

• 12/11/12 21:46 Jenny D:

I get “Yours for $29.50 with any Clinique purchase. Over a $100.00 value.” on Nordstrom’s website? Maybe there was just a typo before.

• 12/12/12 10:52 the Muse:

believe so ;-D now I am looking and it is corrected?!

• 12/11/12 14:36 Cookie:

That’s so weird, Muse. I just picked it up at Macy’s this weekend when I stopped by to get a clarifying lotion — which was $13 + $29 for the palette. I love Nordstrom but sometimes they irritate the fool outta me.

BTW, I’m not allowed to play with it until Christmas!! I did open it and it’s this pretty shimmery pink with a soft texture. I don’t have anything like it. I was about to touch the pretty colors when I was told to put it back! Boo! It’s already in my stocking.

• 12/11/12 14:41 Cookie:

Just clicked the link. It says, “Yours for $29.50 with any Clinique purchase. [PERIOD] Over a $100.00 value.”

They’re saying it’s worth $100. Not gonna cost ya $100. Although it IS Nordstrom. They still irritate me sometimes. :-)

• 12/12/12 12:19 the Muse:

i think it was a misprint cookie, as yesterday, I’m nuts maybe, it said with your $100 purchase ;-D glad you hauled after you try it you have to tell me how it is ;-D!

• 12/11/12 15:09 Deb:

Muse, just checked Nordies. It’s yours for 29.50 with any Clinique purchase. Says the palette is worth a hundred dollars but it doesn’t cost that. I added it to my cart and it came up fo 29.50.

• 12/12/12 12:19 the Muse:

I think they corrected it yesterday it mentioned 100 dollar purchase ;-D

• 12/11/12 15:59 Beautyho_nicole:

This is the first year I indulged in one of their limited edition holiday palettes and I have to say I love this!! I didn’t have to spend a $100 though. It was $29.50 with any Clinique purchase at Macy’s so I got one of the new Intense Chubby Sticks.

• 12/11/12 17:57 Lynnie:

I just got the $29.50 deal for buying some lower lash mascara (which I wanted to try anyway) from Macy’s. The package came yesterday, but I haven’t had time to play with the shadows yet.

It looks really cool, and the compact itself is bright pink and nicely padded on the outside. It has 2 long slots for brushes instead of 4 short unusable ones – a couple of normal sized brushes fit just fine in there.

I’m very happy.

• 12/12/12 10:53 the Muse:

lynnie sounds great ;-D I think I’ll buy a lipstick or something and grab it ;D!

• 12/11/12 18:37 Susannah:

Nordies.com says with any Clinique purchase. Maybe it has been fixed? But it’s a nice palette!

• 12/12/12 10:52 the Muse:

i think so? last I looked said $100 Purchase! Am I nuts?! :D

• 12/11/12 20:37 Jeri:

Nordstrom’s website says – Yours for $29.50 with any Clinique purchase. Over a $100.00 value.