Do You Want a New Boyfriend for Spring 2013?

Kate Walsh Boyfriend Eau de Parfum 2

I’m dreaming of a new Kate Walsh Boyfriend Perfume for Spring 2013. Kate has consecutively released two fragrances over the course of the last two Spring seasons. Typically these appear in January and February with teaser videos appearing between those two months.

I am VERY eager to see if she’s doing something new again this Spring. The original Boyfriend fragrance is one my signature scents and I absolutely adore it. I’ve likened it to a hard hug from your husband or boyfriend. It’s just so warm and comforting. How Kate managed to bottle up a masculine scent and make it completely sexy and alluring for women is a mystery to me. But she did it and everyone I talk to that tried it, LOVES it.

Flash forward a year later, Spring 2012, and Kate introduced Billionaire Boyfriend another unique and interesting fragrance. Not nearly as wonderful as the original Boyfriend but almost just as good. This fragrance also reminded us how it felt to be wrapped up in our lover’s arms.

Moral of the story….

I surely hope as Spring nears closer that Kate Walsh surprises us with another deliciously intoxicating scent.

Do you own Boyfriend or Billionaire Boyfriend?

Love ‘em?

Sniffed ‘em before?

Thoughts?

Loving the idea of a new fragrance from Kate?

Do share!

• 12/20/12 19:27 Janet G.:

I received a sample of Boyfriend from Sephora, and love it! I plan on buying the full size soon. Haven’t tried the other one yet, but I do hope she makes more scents :)

• 12/21/12 9:29 the Muse:

janet it’s amazing right? hopeful she does something new for Spring!

• 12/21/12 1:29 cat:

Oh God no. I got a sample of Boyfriend with a Sephora order and instead of testing it on a piece of paper I spritzed it on my wrist. I smelled like a cheap hooker. And it would not wash away or let itself be removed with alcohol. It ended up giving me a headache as well.

• 12/21/12 9:28 OrangeLipstickBlog:

OMG, I’m so glad I’m not the only one who felt this way! I got a sample from Sephora, too. I thought I smelled like a saucy boozehound. (Brenda Dickson/Deven Green, anyone?!) Seriously, I smelled like I had been drinking for hours. Ick, ick, ick.

• 12/25/12 13:49 SJG:

Same here. It smells fantastic on other people and I like it, but it is absolutely awful on me.

• 12/21/12 7:19 Sandy:

I absolutely *love* Boyfriend, but it doesn’t last worth a darn on me! I bought the eau de parfum, the pulse point oil rollerball and the dry oil but no matter how I layer the scent is gone within a couple of hours. I can’t tell you how fast I went through that teeny bottle. Makes me so sad…

• 12/21/12 9:10 the Muse:

really? Aw! must be body chem sandy! it lasts on me all day!

• 12/24/12 1:07 Stacey:

Isn’t that weird how scents are sooo different for everyone. Boyfriend lasts on me longer than any other scent I own….

• 12/21/12 7:23 Joanna:

I never thought I would love a perfume so daring like Boyfriend. It’s a masculine scent but not to masculine. Love it!

• 12/21/12 9:09 the Muse:

same here Joanna ;-D adore it!

• 12/21/12 9:49 Susan K:

Love it & wear it all the time. And usually get a compliment too. It seems to be one of those love or hate perfumes.

• 12/21/12 10:00 the Muse:

agreed ;-D some folks love some folks hate…Guess it depends on body chem! I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it.

• 12/21/12 12:05 Laura:

I love it – but it’s also one of the most expensive perfumes in Sephora!

• 12/21/12 12:23 AME:

I LOVE the original, I didn’t care for Billionaire much. But I actually wear the original almost daily, and for someone who generally hates perfume/scent on me…that’s saying a lot.

• 12/21/12 12:30 the Muse:

ame I liked billionaire but the original is WAY nicer ;-D I wear it as my evening fragrance ;-D it’s just so comforting and rich! loves it! So happy to hear you love!

• 12/24/12 19:32 Michelle:

I’m extremely in love with the original Boyfriend. Maybe I’m just a little odd, but I don’t find it masculine at all. :) It’s just so warm and comforting but also very sweet to me. At the moment I only have a sample of it… hoping to save up to get the full bottle!

• 12/26/12 10:24 the Muse:

It’s different for everyone Michelle ;-D I think that’s part of the joy of the product! Def get a bit bottle well worth indulging in ;D

• 1/11/13 10:59 Leslie Nassar:

I love Boyfriend as you do. Kate has said that she will bring out a new one every year for some time to come. I know I received a sample of Billionaire last year at this time from HSN but nothing this year. Was wondering if anyone had the inside scoop…..

• 1/11/13 11:02 the Muse:

I WISH i did ;-D I sure hope she has something wonderful planned for the next BF ;-D