Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder

Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder 1

Here’s a little sneaky peek at the Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder. I already posted a bit about the blush so the powder seemed like an excellent follow up.

This is a shimmering finish powder with silica for mattifying.

Let’s take a look!

Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder 2

Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder 3

Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder 4

As you can see the packaging is the real appeal. The powder is actually very nice as well but I need to test it a bit more before review. I really like the fancier puff this comes in versus the less intricate one included with the blushes. Both the powder and blushers are gracing my vanity at the moment and look absolutely darling amount many of my Jill Stuart compacts and palettes!

A good deal of E-bay sellers have this available already. I’d suggest Zinoparks as he’s always quick to ship. Although his prices aren’t near retail sadly. I am not affiliated with this seller merely recommending a safe seller to purchase from.

• 12/28/12 14:08 Mahrukh:

what a cute packaging :)

• 12/28/12 14:27 Tammie:

I was going to get like all of this collection with my Christmas money, I had found them for like $20 but as soon as I had the money they were all like $35 and I just couldn’t deal. I don’t have a vanity anyway (sadly) so I couldn’t enjoy them as much anyway *le sigh*

• 12/28/12 15:08 the Muse:

aw sorry tam :( keep looking…new deals keep popping up all over the place!

• 12/28/12 22:56 Debster:

I don’t have a vanity either, only a very fancy sink with a small spot for my hand soap. These items are on my wish list since they’re so beautiful!

• 12/29/12 21:32 SJ:

I know how you feel Tammie – usually I find waiting a few months helps if you really want something. That way there will be more reviews available as well =)

• 12/28/12 20:31 Irawaty Sarah:

You should try en.korea depart com or testerkorea.com they’re usually very reasonable price with affordable shipping. I’m not affiliated with them but did multiple satisfying transaction with them already. Hope you find this useful :-)

• 12/28/12 22:19 cat:

The thing is… if I were a little girl I would have loved this. But as a little girl, I really shouldn’t be using all that much makeup.

• 12/29/12 0:02 Lucy Lu:

This is so adorable! So princessy :)

• 12/29/12 1:45 Phyrra:

such pretty packaging!

• 12/29/12 10:20 Atamya:

These are sooo cute!! Can’t wait for the review to see if they are worth buying. I also love the flower shaped brush from this collection!

• 12/30/12 7:53 Popblush:

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous!!

• 12/30/12 19:15 Cat G:

Again, such cute packaging!

• 12/31/12 1:31 Rola:

I am a big fan of √Čtude House since my first haul in Hong Kong! Love the packaging of this powder.

• 1/1/13 11:06 sillylilacs:

That packaging is to die for! *squeals*

• 1/1/13 18:08 Cecile:

hello!
    i m a black girl i saw that’s the powder is transparent…
    Do you think it will be suitable for a dark skinned girl? i’ m nc 50

Thank you!

• 1/2/13 12:19 the Muse:

it is transparent but it might be a little pasty on darker skin cecile…!

• 1/2/13 10:43 Nisnis Haji Idris:

LOVE the packaging >< so elegant~~

• 1/2/13 16:34 Cecile:

Thanks for the answer! i can maybe open it and replace it with my own powder!

Or be crazy : buy it only for decoration …

• 1/2/13 16:35 the Muse:

you def can! ;-D or just buy it to decorate your vanity. or maybe, who knows, it might just work out fine and not look pasty! ;-D