Iman Skintone Evener BB Creme SPF 15 for Spring 2013

Iman Skintone Evener BB Creme SPF 15

Iman Skintone Evener BB Creme SPF 15 ($20) is one of the latest drugstore BB Creams to hit the market for Spring 2013. As we get closer to the Holidays end and Spring starts down its nose at us we’ll probably start to see the next generation of BB Creams hitting mid-range counters and of course, drugstore shelves. Lumene has a new BB Cream launching soon as well as Urban Decay (two to look forward too!). CC Creams will also see some development come Spring with a larger focus for Summer 2013 I’m sure.

Iman’s $20 price tag isn’t drugstore beauty budget friendly but it might just be worth checking out if you’re a deeper skin tone!

Available in six shades this is described as a tinted moisturizer that brightens, minimizes the appearance of imperfect and discolorations while promoting long-term skin tone evening out.

Shades:

• Sand Light
  • Sand Medium
  • Clay Medium
  • Clay Medium Deep
  • Earth Medium
  • Earth Deep

It’s available now at Ulta as well as Ulta.com

Interested in trying it?

Do share!

Tinted moisturizer by Iman that visibly brightens complexion & minimizes appearance of imperfections, reducing signs of discoloration and promotes long-term skin tone evening. Paraben free; infused with multi-extracts and vitamin C.

• 12/20/12 19:24 portmanteau:

I’ll probably try it. I love her Cream to Powder foundation, but it’s too heavy for warm weather or days that I want to look like me, only better. I found that a little of the CtP goes a long way. Hopefully, the BB cream will be the same.

• 12/20/12 22:34 Tiffany Martin:

Curious as always, be prepared for disappointment as usual >:

• 12/20/12 22:50 amy:

I’m not in the target demographic for this (I’m more in line with the BB’s MAC will be releasing), but I’m sooo excited about this. If these shade names are in line with the rest of the foundations, they will run *very* deep. Iman is probably one of the most brilliant women *ever*, and she found this product void and filled it. My local Walgreen’s stocks quite a bit of her products, especially face products, so that may be an option, as well. Some Target stores do, too. I have a couple of eyeshadows, and they are nothing short of amazing.

• 12/20/12 23:52 Tohnia:

I never knew Iman was a drugstore brand! Here in Canada its carried at department stores like Sears or The Bay. Iman was my first experience with high end makeup at 16! I’ll have to try this!

• 12/21/12 12:05 Lorraine:

I think I will have to try this. I already love the Iman semi-loose powder. At half the price of the smashbox bb cream and with the biggest range of shades that I’ve seen for a BB cream so far I’m excited.

• 12/21/12 19:15 Amy Amethyst:

This will be great since I know a lot of darker skinned beauties complain they can’t wear the BB creams out now. Have you heard about Drew Barrymore launching a new line in Walmart next year called Flower? They will have a BB cream that they are saying will be a true BB cream and not like a tinted moisturizer like all the others released here in the US.

• 1/17/13 10:03 Tavi:

Will you be testing this for us even though they may not have your shade? I trust your reviews and I’m dark skinned and unable to try any bb creams… :-/ I don’t want a tinted moisturizer. I want a bb cream. It’s going to be a long time before dark skinned people are acknowledged in the bb cream world but I still have hope!! I’d rather not waste my money if it’s just another tinted moisturizer. PLEASE say you’ll be testing this out T_T I NEED TO KNOW IF IT’S WORTH IT! lol ^____^

• 1/17/13 10:05 the Muse:

hi tavi…I’ve actually been trying to find it in store so def will review if I can locate it ;-D

• 1/17/13 10:54 Tavi:

OMG YAY! I’m nervous. lol! I really don’t want to be disappointed. I’m looking forward to your review! Thanks for responding! You’re awesome! ^.^

• 1/17/13 10:58 the Muse:

my pleasure.

• 1/29/13 17:33 Adrienne:

Oh Muse I wish you had gotten to this product before I had and saved me the trouble. SMH. I found these at my local Walgreens for $19.99 in the full shade line. Saddly it doesn’t matter what name they give the shade because they are so sheer and oily it they all look the same. This was a tinted moisturizer and I mean OILY to the point where it had seperated when I squeezed the tube the oil shot out first. I shook it up and applied and my entire face was shiny,even my cheeks! Huge fail for me. Reminds me of Maybeliines BB cream but greasier and it costs more then the Maybelline.

• 1/30/13 19:09 the Muse:

oh no adrienne so sorry to hear it! guess I’m skipping :( I haven’t located it yet unfortunately!