Josie Maran Ultimate Argan Moisturizing Collection QVC Today’s Special Value for January

Josie Maran Ultimate Argan Moisturizing Collection QVC Todays Special Value January
Josie Maran Ultimate Argan Moisturizing Collection is the QVC Today’s Special Value for January. This five piece kit has a selection of Josie’s popular argan infused skincare and makeup products.

Take a look!

Includes:

• 100% Pure Argan Oil 1.7 oz
  • Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Lavender Citrus 8 oz
  • Argan Balm 4.6 oz
  • Argan Color Stick in Tenderheart (Coral Pink w/subtle golden luster)
  • Argan Color Stick in Rosey (Dusty Rose)

The set is available as the QVC Today’s Special Value starting January 3rd as a one time shipment or auto delivery option for $69.96. It’ll be available QVC.com shortly. Closer to the release I’ll post the item number.

• 12/18/12 23:08 Sudeki:

If they reduce the price $20 I’ll buy it

• 12/19/12 0:34 LINDARRAGNAR:

I like the way you think!! ;)

• 12/19/12 12:30 Laurie:

Yeah that’s way too steep for me. I’d also be tempted if they stopped including that argan oil with all the TSV’s. I can’t use it on my oily skin and I have too many cuticle oils (mostly Tarte they do it too) to add another to the collection . . .

• 12/19/12 12:27 Laura:

you had the item number yesterday? I remember, because I looked it up and it was on 4 easy pay

• 12/19/12 12:29 the Muse:

i did indeed laura but a reader commented that what I was doing was causing some sort of chaos on the qvc forums so I removed it until the launch date gets closer. Sorry. I had no idea it was causing such problems for everyone so promise to release the info sooner to the launch ;D

• 12/19/12 12:33 Laurie:

Oh yes, QVC has a royal fit whenever the numbers are posted and they delete entire threads because of it. They want people to pay for the insider and many won’t if they can find the numbers for free posted all over the internet. The only benefit I can see is getting the stuff early. The last BE TSV was actually a better deal if you waited until the actual launch because they stretched out the makeup mortgage (easy pay) an extra month.

• 12/19/12 12:39 the Muse:

they never said anything to me laurie! wish they had because I would have removed. I’ll keep this in mind for future launches phew! I’ll def post the info closer to the launch date from now on ;D

• 12/19/12 12:47 Laurie:

I wouldn’t worry. The numbers are always posted all over the interwebs. QVC tries to control it on their boards by deleting threads but they can’t control the blogs :)

• 12/19/12 13:43 the Muse:

hey laurie I’m surprised they didn’t email! their PR team is lovely to deal with surprised they didn’t let me know if it was an issue as I’d have removed. Def don’t want to cause a big wind up for folks so removed it ;-D

• 1/25/13 11:24 Marie:

Thank you for all you do Muse, I think its great you post pictures, reviews and item numbers for your readers. If it wasn’t for some of your posts I wouldn’t have ordered some of the TSV’s!

Please don’t let the actions of a few affect what you do a lot of people benefit from it. It allows them to budget their beauty. LOL

• 1/25/13 15:15 the Muse:

aw thank you marie :-D <3! I’m so so happy to hear that. Aw I just didn’t want to step on any toes ;-D!

• 12/19/12 12:49 Laurie:

PS I enjoy seeing the pics early like you’ve done here. That way I can decide which one I want to buy instead of rushing in on the first one (or two). They release far too many that tempt me!

• 12/19/12 14:31 the Muse:

gosh tell me about it, it’s absurd how many they release ;-D!

• 12/19/12 13:18 JoElla:

IMO the qvc beauty forums have really changed, and not for the better. We used to readily share numbers for the TSV’s, and then all of a sudden things got downright pissy.

Personally, I think they are QVC plants that cause the chaos and the ruckus.

Like I said, sadly the forums have changed, and not for the better over there. I rarely read or post anymore. It just became no fun.

• 12/19/12 13:40 the Muse:

aw sorry :( I only ever been over once or twice, just don’t have time to enjoy beauty forums because I’m so swamped :( sorry to hear it! I removed the item numbers temp, promise to report as the date nears closer ;-D I had no idea it was such chaos!

• 12/19/12 13:49 Jessica:

Darn! Wanted to order mine…..

• 12/19/12 15:01 Laura:

If you are an insider you can see the magazine (with the order number) on the QVC website

• 12/22/12 21:20 Courtney:

I wouldn’t worry about the Q boards, honestly. You’re a totally unrelated source. :) And, if Q has such a big problem with it, they can contact you, which tey haven’t thus far. I read over there occasionally, and I agree with Joella — some people get kind of crazy when people give out tsv numbers. You wouldn’t think it would be that big a deal, especially since thy likely sell more than with sales on that day only, because I’m sure some people (like myself) that don’t watch the Q would forget. But that’s just me…. Anywho, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and a BEAUTIFUL 2013!! Xo

• 12/26/12 15:35 the Muse:

aw thanks court! hate to think I’m causing some huge chaos somewhere ;-D I’ve in contact with QVC pr regularly, they never mentioned it as being an issue but just in case ;-D That’s why I post them! as many people don’t even realize what GREAT deals the Q offers! Happiest Holidays my dear ;-D hope your Christmas was lovely and let’s hope for a great 2013 year!

• 1/10/13 18:33 J.P.:

Can you release the item number yet? I just can’t wait for this :-)