Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio for Spring 2013

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio

The new Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio might be a little familiar to you. Come to you yet? Very similiar to the Holiday 2012 Starry Eyes Makeup Palette yes?

Now you recognize the format don’t you?

As much as I love the fact they are doing something new and exciting with their eyeshadows I must admit they already had a good thing going with the True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes and I wasn’t yet tired of ‘em so no need to revamp!

But hey, take a look, maybe you’ll likey!

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio $24
Shades:

• Beyond Redemption (blues)
  • Fever Ray (red/burgundy)
  • Dream (natural/nude)

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio Fever Ray

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio Dreamer

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Trio Beyond Redemption

What do you think?

It’s been a while since they did a True Romance Eyeshadow Palette but I wouldn’t be averse to a new one of those as well!

Available at Sephora and Sephora.com shortly.

• 12/19/12 16:45 amy:

Okay, when I saw the first photo, I wasn’t impressed. I like to have individual pans for my eyeshadows, and I wasn’t all that impressed with the duos several years back (besides, I *love* the full palettes). However, once I scrolled down and saw Fever Ray, I changed my mind. I *need* that one! I don’t care for the blues, and I have placed myself on a self-imposed ban on all that is neutral (we’ll see how long that lasts, LOL), but I’m such a sucker for burgundies & (especially) reds… Now, let’s pray the quality is there…

• 12/19/12 16:50 the Muse:

praying! ;-D ps I wish I could ban myself from nudes, I have so many dupes, but AGRRGG can’t not buy them!

• 12/19/12 18:20 amy:

LOL, I just picked up UD Naked Basics, and I “justified” it by telling myself, “It’s only $27, and you have $6 left on a Sephora gift card.” Now, I just have to find a way to convince myself that I “need” the LORAC Pro palette; my friends & family will not buy me makeup, or gift cards that can be used for makeup, so it’s all on me (if they could, they’d stage an intervention). And, we just got a local Inglot counter…

• 12/19/12 18:45 Jen:

I’m with you there. Fever Ray is beautiful, and not a common color!

• 12/19/12 21:51 amy:

I’ve been anxiously awaiting this color from this line, and I bought the Adora palette, but it was a cream shadow…

• 12/19/12 17:16 charlotte:

I like the fact that you can choose between the colors.. but worries me because of the price hike.. hopefully it’s not a trend. They remind me quite a bit of the “rainbow” line from Inglot.

• 12/19/12 20:45 Angela:

I love the true romance palette, but not so much for the trio

• 12/19/12 22:37 Cristi:

Hmm, the Dream trio looks like it may make for a nice substitute for my mom’s old Bourjois eyeshadow trio. She and I both loved that thing so much… I’m still sad that they don’t have counter’s here anymore.

P.S.

Muse, I sent you an e-mail. Please be on the look out for it! :P

• 12/20/12 10:13 the Muse:

will do cristi my inbox is a mess but will get to it shortly!

• 12/20/12 1:49 Tiffany Martin:

I actually love ALL OF THESE. So tough to love beauty so much, it’s gonna be an expensive year, lol.

• 12/20/12 7:15 peachy:

I’m actually okay with this– as much as I want to love the palettes, they’re just out of my budget and I can’t justify buying a palette for just 2-3 colors.

Fever Ray is gorgeous, and I’m excited about Beyond Redemption too! I can’t seem to pull off blues/purples to save my life and this one actually looks wearable!!

• 12/20/12 9:29 K.B.:

Meh. OF COURSE she wouldn’t release a green trio. The only one that I’m interested in swatching is Dream.

• 12/20/12 9:45 the Muse:

i’d love a khaki green

• 12/20/12 20:03 Stephanie:

I loved her true romance palettes, her eyeshadows are awesome! I wish she kept the old palettes though.