L’Oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain Spring 2013

LOreal Color Caresse Shine Stain

Following up on the release of their Color Caresse Lipsticks L’Oreal launches Color Caresse Shine Stain for Spring 2013 in 12 shades.

This stain gloss is quite reminiscent of YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain at half the price tag.

These are mere $7.49 each at Harmons. Quite the deal I thought! I picked up four shades to try out but I have a feeling I’ll be going back for more. These have a staining effect but with a watery, glossy formula that gives lips color and a touch of shine.

L’Oreal Caresse Lipstick was a raving success for me so I suspect I’ll feel the same about the Shine Stain formula.

LOreal Color Caresse Shine Stain Spring 2013

LOreal Color Caresse Shine Stains

Review upcoming soon!

Tried them?

Do share!

• 12/17/12 19:04 Sadie Whitecoat:

This is the launch I’m most excited about. I’ll start stalking CVS/Ulta/Target once all my xmas gifts are bought and paid for! Can’t wait to see some swatches

• 12/17/12 19:31 dtan0914:

I’m excited to try these! I love YSL’s version but they don’t make my wallet very happy.

• 12/17/12 19:34 Emi:

I found them yesterday! I bought four yesterday, then went back for three more today . . . at least I had a coupon? I did not love the Caresse lipstick, but I love love these – though I am having trouble finishing the lip swatches for my blog, because the stains are so long lasting!

• 12/17/12 19:51 breyerchic04:

Oooh! These look right up my alley, can’t wait to hear reviews. I’d be curious if they have the same scent/flavor as the caresse sticks. I love it.

• 12/17/12 20:10 Nikki:

I CAN’T wait to see these in stores!! I’m so excited, I hear the formula is outstanding. And the packaging is so chic and looks high end. Looking forward to your review :)

• 12/17/12 20:37 Tammie:

I hope these start showing up at my Drugstores soon too, I am positively itching to try them @_@;;

• 12/17/12 20:42 Jane:

My local CVS had them, which is a shocker. Do they have any phthalic anhydride or other phthalates? The Armani and YSL ones did, so I’m assuming so.

• 12/17/12 20:49 Amandale:

I see possible YSL dupe-age!

• 12/17/12 21:56 BLee:

Ooooooh, there is so much to be looking for this spring 13.

• 12/17/12 22:22 Dory:

Oh my, how exciting! I’ve nearly purchased the YSL glossy stains but these are far more affordable, can’t wait to see some swatches and a review :)

• 12/17/12 23:32 cat:

Any news on how they smell. I haven’t been testing the YSL lippy I bought because it smells like paint and chemicals.

• 12/17/12 23:39 Jessica:

*drools*

• 12/18/12 4:37 Shamim de Varax:

and we’ll probably be waiting half a year for these to be released in australia! humbug

• 12/18/12 8:41 Kim:

I can’t wait to try this. I love the YSL glossy stain. All of my YSL products smell nice. I hope this smells nice too. I hate lip products that smell unpleasant/chemically.

• 12/18/12 9:53 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I want to come shop with you. All the stores around here are DEAD LAST in getting ANYTHING. Seriously. And I think people get worked into a fever pitch waiting for them so that when they finally do hit stores they’re instantly cleared out or picked over. Some store needs to get on this better in my area because they’d have the whole market cornered when it comes to new stuff.

• 12/18/12 13:02 the Muse:

ugh sorry! most of the stores here are dead last too…..! I go to harmons when I can, it’s the only place that gets everything early. cvs, walgreens, etc…take their own time to put things out :-/

• 12/18/12 23:56 Rebecca:

Someone told me that some stores aren’t supposed to shelve these till 12/30.. which made no sense to me. If I want something it’s usually asap. :) I have hunted for these for weeks.

• 12/19/12 9:36 the Muse:

they are prob right rebecca but some stores put it out ahead of time thankfully ;D

• 12/18/12 10:34 Heather:

I live in Missouri so it will be at least a month before these show up here sigh. I see at least four colors that I must have! Do these smell like the L’Oreal color riche lipsticks?

• 12/18/12 10:57 the Muse:

not sure heather I haven’t actually tried them yet hun but will soon!

• 12/18/12 13:48 Danielle:

Curious but weary. I don’t think there are any colors that catch my eye either but I still wait for your review ~

• 12/18/12 15:36 karayray:

i’m currently in paris and bought two and love them!! and they also smell really nice too. kind of like raspberries? :D

• 12/18/12 22:18 kahani:

I’ve compared and reviewed both YSL and L’Oreal and can say that L’Oreal has an awesome dupe on its hands. I’ve written up the comparison on my blog if you’re interested. =)

• 12/19/12 0:46 Rainbow:

Ah ha! I knew if I told myself to hold out on splurging for YSL’s Glossy Stain, parent company L’Oreal would grant me similar for a much friendlier budget! I hope these are up to par..

• 12/19/12 11:03 Hannah:

I just bought one in Eternally Nude. $11 in NYC. Geez so much. Still testing it out to see if I really like it. Maybe will try a red one next.

• 12/19/12 11:14 the Muse:

ouch hannah. where in Manhattan did you locate? been all over the city but didn’t see them!