Lounge Fly Haulage

Lounge Fly Bag

One of the ahem several bags I hauled during Lounge Fly’s Black Friday sale.

Do you love?

I do!

• 12/4/12 18:34 Devin:

Emahgerd! I Love it hardcore!!!

• 12/5/12 9:49 the Muse:

;-D!

• 12/4/12 18:41 Devin:

It’s not letting me pull up the page for your bag, do you know if it’s still available?

• 12/5/12 9:48 the Muse:

not sure devin I purchased during black friday..I didn’t put a page up? perhaps check their site?

• 12/4/12 18:55 Michelle:

Ohhhh, so jealous! That bag is awesome :)

• 12/5/12 9:48 the Muse:

thanks! ;D

• 12/4/12 20:19 Icequeen81:

sweeet

• 12/5/12 7:17 Danii:

I love the style but I want that boxy shape for a backpack. Lucky!! I only bought a TOKYOMILK/Dark rollerball trio from Sephora (WHOO NO CRASHING! And minimal wait time to get to the site)

• 12/5/12 9:11 the Muse:

it would make a nice backpack design ;-D yayyyy! glad to hear it!

• 12/5/12 13:57 Danielle:

But seriously, I’m so jelly!XD I have a Hello Kitty wallet being sold by FAO Schwartz now ;D I’m a diehard for Kitty.

• 12/5/12 14:03 the Muse:

what? word? I have to go there this weekend! will have to look out for it! ZOMG wants FAO Schwartz Hello Kitty Wallet!

• 12/5/12 14:07 Danielle:

Yes, I swear it! I saw it in their current Holiday catalog. I think the current colors are red and silver. It’s a nice wallet too! It has an all over “argyle” with little bows, hearts and Kitty’s face embossed. So cute!

• 12/5/12 14:29 the Muse:

they actually have this at a few places like hot topic/torrid/lounge fly in a variety of shades also the matching bags to go with it. http://www.loungefly.com/Products/embossed/index.php

• 12/5/12 10:43 Ruth:

hello kitty, y u so cute????

• 12/5/12 14:09 Danielle:

TA-DAH!!!!!! Here it is in burgundy ~

• 12/5/12 14:29 the Muse:

OOOOOOO darn :( that’s the colleciton lounge fly carries too! I got all excited I thought it was some sort of fao exclusive darn it ;-D

• 12/5/12 14:52 Danielle:

Its still awesome, you have to admit haha. I now want it in mint green. :P

• 12/5/12 14:57 the Muse:

it is it is ;-D I have the white bag/wallet from last year! It really is stunning!

• 12/5/12 14:59 Danielle:

Ooh, sounds pretty! I have a love/hate relationship with white, how easily it gets dirty! I have white leather boots (not gogo boots! They’re actually Doc Martens) and I love them but they get dirty and scuffy so easily.

• 12/5/12 15:01 the Muse:

ugh I know! I always go with winter white coats and such in the winter! and it all gets filthy so so fast :( I have this beautiful jacket with a faux white fur hood and it’s SO difficult to keep clean :( le sigh!

• 12/7/12 2:20 Tiffany Martin:

WOW so cute, I love nerd hello kitty! And this bag looks so practical, too!

• 3/7/13 20:23 kaylyn: