MAC Studio Fix Collection Featuring MAC Pro and Conceal Palette for Spring 2013

MAC Studio Fix Collection Spring 2013

MAC Studio Fix Collection features new MAC Pro and Conceal Palette, MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation, and MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation for Spring 2013.

Note, I’m terribly excited about the MAC Pro and Conceal Palette.

MAC focuses on glamour from an artistic and professional perspective with new shades of Studio Foundation that offer an enhanced spectrum of colour and coverage with a highly nuanced level of studio-quality perfection. Featuring formulas enriched with antioxidants and suited for all skin types, the concealers and correctors can be used individually or combined to perfectly match any skin tone.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation $27

• NW10, NW13,
  • C5.5, C5, C4.5, C3.5

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation $27

• NW10, NW13, NW18, NW22, NW33, NW44, NW46, NW48, NW58, C5.5, C5, C4.5, C3.5

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

MAC Studio Pro Conceal and Correct Palette $40
The pros know that no one’s skin is perfect, especially in the studio where the lighting is full on. M·A·C’s new Conceal and Correct
Palette delivers exceptional colour and coverage with the professional’s high-level needs and creative vision in mind. Each palette contains four Studio Finish Concealers and two Studio Finish Corrector shades grouped by Light, Medium, Medium Deep and Dark that mirror even the hardest to match skin tones.

MAC Pro and Conceal Palette

Shades:
Light
NC15, W10, NC20, NW20, Pale Yellow, Pale Pink
Medium
NC30, NW25, NC35, NW35, Mid-Yellow, Mid-Peach
Medium Deep
NC40, NW40, NC42, NW43, Rich Yellow, Burnt Coral
Dark
NC45, NW45, NC50, NW55, Ochre, Pure Orange

Available January 3rd at all MAC Locations, counters, or online at maccosmetics.com

• 12/18/12 13:48 Michelle:

Ooh, that pallet looks like it will be mine! I love that you can mix to match your own perfect shade … very excited … :)

• 12/18/12 13:53 AzSunshine:

OMG! I just might need that concealer palette. Do you have a price on it?

• 12/18/12 13:58 the Muse:

me too :-D $40!

• 12/18/12 14:41 breyerchic04:

nonononono. That palette is fabulous but I just can’t see the formula working for me. When I have gone into MAC to get new concealer (which happened to be a rough day, right after dental surgery while my dad was in cancer treatment) we decided I have to have select cover up for my dry dark circles.

• 1/5/13 19:24 Shode:

Studio finish concealers are the heaviest coverage concealers MAC have. they are quite emollient too, otherwise moisturise well first

• 12/18/12 20:11 amy:

How I *wish* there was a liquid foundation in NC10… I really like MAC foundation, but alas, there’s not one light enough! I do want to see the concealer palette in person, though.

• 12/19/12 0:15 Melissa:

Can’t wear their foundations but gj to them for bringing in some lighter Studio Fix Fluids! I feel like i need that concealer palette though!

• 12/19/12 9:36 the Muse:

me too I must has the concealer palette!

• 12/19/12 1:15 Melissa:

what a nice range for each color category in the pallette. Count me curious if the medium will work for me since i’m pretty consistently an nw25 unless im REALLY tan then its nc30

• 12/19/12 13:58 Danielle:

Loving that crazy liner, heehee. I’m so afraid of trying ANYTHING because it might not match, might screw up my skin, etc. Like it but I’ll pass.

• 12/20/12 16:44 Liz:

NC10?? Yeeeeess!

• 1/5/13 19:26 Shode:

I feel that these are made in a way that one person would almost need two palettes to get the right mix of colours. Most other concealer palettes have light and dark shades mixed so that it will be more versatile. Another marketing ploy from MAC?

• 1/11/13 13:06 amy:

As much as I take issue with MAC & their marketing ploys (seriously, I’ve pretty much launched a personal boycott of *all* products until they change some things), I don’t believe this is one of them. It looks like there are a gradient of shades, and since they aren’t being marketed as a product for professionals, there should be enough shades in each palette for personal use. Sometimes these stock promo pics can be a bit off, so I would take a look in person.

• 4/19/13 20:34 Alyy:

I know this post is older but I was wondering how you liked the palette? I thought I saw it in one of them in your Archie’s pics. Thank u