MAC The Stylish Brow Collection

MAC The Stylish Brow Collection

The new MAC Stylish Brow Collection launching for Spring 2013 is all about keep brows in order. With an array of brow duos and tools this is the no brainer where to keep your brows looking polished.

Take a look!

Plucked, Penciled, Sharp, and Shaped Natural-Looking, Diva Arched-The eyebrow, as revealing and individual and expressive as the eye itself. MAC The Stylish Brow Collection is a selection of professional products, shades, and tools to raise brows to an art form and for a limited time, introducing brow duos, three perfect pairings of complementary powder colors, one matte, one satin, that blend beautifully to match and highlight a range of hair shades.

MAC Brow Duo $27.50

MAC The Stylish Brow Collection11

MAC Tweezer/Slant $34

MAC The Stylish Brow Collection8

MAC Brush $20

• 208 Angled Brow

MAC The Stylish Brow Collection9

The Stylish Brow Collection launches January 3, 2013 at all MAC locations and online at www.maccosmetics.com.

• 12/18/12 14:24 Tammie:

Augh I do nooooot understand a LE BROW COLLECTION. What the smell??

• 12/18/12 21:22 amy:

The “brow powders” are just regular MAC shadows, anyway, and I’m sure the pencils can be duped within MAC, as well…

• 12/18/12 14:34 breyerchic04:

Do you think the formula is different on the fluidline brow gels vs fluidline? I can totally see lining with Dirty Blonde.

• 12/18/12 14:40 the Muse:

i’m not sure I never tried them breyerchic!

• 12/18/12 16:43 Cynthia Ramirez:

I really like the idea of having a brow collection, especially harder to find colors like reds and blondes. Personally, I think this collection is a little on the pricy side, but I don’t have trouble finding brow products because I’m a brunette.

• 12/18/12 19:05 Rachel:

As a redhead I’m super excited for this collection!

• 12/18/12 21:04 amy:

These are *all* eyeshadows from the permanant range, LOL (and I happen to have them all). This has got to be the absolute *least* inspired collection *any* brand has ever released… I just wish one brand would actually put out a real brow product in actual BLACK! Dark brown just looks odd with black hair & pale skin.

• 12/19/12 14:02 Danielle:

My brows are nearly black and I’m pale with very dark brown hair, black just looked weird. Maybe try a charcoal? I’m disappointed they chose these LIGHT brown shades for brunettes (and a satin formula?! Sparkly brows much?)

• 12/19/12 15:03 amy:

Maybe it’s because my hair is dyed black, and therefore extreme in pigmentation, but charcoal looks odd, too… I guess I’ll just stick to my WnW pencil for the time being, as it’s always been the one I go back to. Well, at least it’s the least expensive one out there, LOL. Thanks, anyway, though!

• 12/18/12 23:12 Tiffany:

I’d be sold if all these things came in a compact easy to grab and go kit. Like an HD Brows compact, but with a pencil, shadow, gel, tweezer and brush. Lol, I guess it could be hard to make it compact, but if MAC can make a holiday “clutch” with a lipstick and powder and eyeshadow inside, then they can make me a fancy eye brow one too!

• 12/19/12 12:44 Laurie:

I agree. The only way I’d even be remotely tempted was if they were all in one simple to grab palette. Using all of those products for my brows or even several of them on a daily basis? Too time consuming for lazy me.

• 12/19/12 1:12 Melissa:

I agree a lot of re-promotes here. I used lingering today. Its a good one when I have highlights and I want a neutral. :) I also have that brush too. I am curious about the fluid lines though.

• 12/19/12 2:52 Maz:

it looks amazing…

• 12/19/12 12:02 AnniLau:

I love her eyeliner. I can only do a moderate cat eye before it goes all wonky on me.

• 12/19/12 13:12 Susan:

Anybody know (or guess) what the model is wearing on her lid as far a eyeshadow? Very pretty!

• 12/19/12 14:47 Monica:

WOW! that winged eye liner is super fab!