MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2

MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2

Nicki Minaj continues her reign as the hip-hop queen of with MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2. Serving up this February is the new Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick and Vivi Glam Nicki 2 Lipglass.

Take a look!

The Lipstick-loving diva is back to serve up a delectable duo of Lipstick and Lipglass in an all-new shade of pastel lavender pink. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.

• Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick (Pastel lavender pink) (amplified) $15
  • Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipglass (Pastel lavender pink) $15

MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick

MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipglass

Available globally February 9, 2013 at all MAC locations or online at www.maccosmetics.com

I couldn’t wear Nicki’s original shade and I def can’t wear this one.

Sad sigh!

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 12/5/12 10:14 JenJ:

Oh good grief! PASS!

• 12/5/12 10:23 Icequeen81:

Not my shades not the first not the second. Not even in Anime where everything is possible their wear those shades

I’m not her fan and wont be she compare herself with Steven Tyler? she?
    he is in music from the 70 and he is and was always good.

• 12/5/12 10:24 Icequeen81:

I mean not even in Anime they will wear that kind of shades

• 12/5/12 11:49 Kathy H.:

No. No. God NO. I feel bad for the cause, they’re probably not going to roll in that much money for this color…
        And Eck for a major company they should have hired better photoshoppers. :/

• 12/5/12 10:24 Jen:

A little to similar to Gagas blue based baby pink if you ask me. They should have went straight pastel lavender and ditch the pink, I’d be all over that! I def will have to see this one in person before buying. Gaga is my favorite baby pink and I have enough backups. ;)

• 12/5/12 10:34 Dea:

Is there any human alive that this shade will look good on? It even looks terrible on Nicki on the promo pic.

• 12/5/12 10:48 Michelle:

Dear lord, thats a bad pink. Bad, pink, bad!

• 12/5/12 11:12 Ruth:

The pink is ashamed of itself and sitting in the corner with its tail between its legs.

• 12/5/12 16:29 Debster:

It’s bad and should feel bad!

• 12/5/12 11:13 Laura:

If the goal for the Nicki lipsticks is to look terrible on just about everyone, then I think they have succeeded.

Don’t you think a more natural color with widespread appeal would be better? Think of how much more money they could donate!

• 12/5/12 11:18 Heather:

Am I the only one that noticed her right shoe is missing the strap??? WTH kind of funky photoshop did the editors use??!!! LOL!!!

• 12/5/12 11:19 the Muse:

i actually think it’s badly photoshopped….she doesn’t even look like herself?

• 12/5/12 12:03 Janelle:

Wow! People are so quick to start screaming hateful speech. Please remember the cause of Viva Glam

And I bet this color will fly off shelves, just based on MAC’s past lavender based lipsticks popularity.

• 12/5/12 12:22 Icequeen81:

is not hateful nobody did

• 12/5/12 12:35 the Muse:

i think it’s mostly the color everyone dislikes janelle, it’s a little unwearable…but you’re right viva glam is a GREAT cause :)

• 12/5/12 12:44 Patricia Couto:

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that kind of color, it’s so fancy!!!!!!!!! I can not wait for february!!!

• 12/5/12 12:57 Little Miss Diamond:

I think it’ll be fun to have a lipstick shade like this in my collection just to look pretty. There’s no way in hell it would suit me but it would be fun to play with and just keep for the sake of it.

xo

• 12/5/12 14:13 Corinne:

I for one LOVE THIS SHADE OF PURPLE!!! Been waiting a long time for another similar type to Lavender Whip. More purples make me happy. It’s for a great cause and yes, for all you haters, this color can compliment peoples skin tones. Why all the hate?! If you don’t like it, fine, but don’t be so cruel. Take into consideration other peoples likes and feelings. I know this color will fly off the shelves.

• 12/5/12 16:53 Brenda:

I totally love this kind of colors, i’m light warm skin toned and i love how it looks on me.. Others might not think the same but i would totally rock this color, i just hope it’s a bit warmer than “Quite Cute” so i can justify buying it..

• 12/5/12 17:15 BLee:

That color will make you look like you have passed on. I would not go for it if it was one that looked a tad deeper like the one that was in Glamour Days. Very pretty. Yep. I got it :)

• 12/5/12 20:02 mj:

Oh my lord I WANT THIS!!! I am not a MAC buyer, but this shade is delicious. I remember my older sister had a lipstick in this colour in the 1960`s and I have been lusting after this shade for ages! There is a Revlon Lipbutter that comes close, but it not that pigmented. The colour really suits my cool skin tone…

I bought my first MAC product yesterday, the Spring Bean lipgloss. Now I want this too. I`m doomed…

• 12/5/12 20:04 Nina:

I have the pink and I love it

• 12/5/12 20:23 Mitheena:

Love the lip glass! Not feeling the lipstick tho..

• 12/5/12 22:30 gina12345:

Yuck AGAIN!!! It does not even look good on her. I hope they still make money

• 12/6/12 12:03 Sophia:

* puts head down shamefully* I actually like it, I want it. Don’t hate me!!

• 12/6/12 12:28 the Muse:

are you kidding we don’t hate you ;-D if you can wear it more power to you girl!!!!!!!!!

• 12/6/12 13:49 Caitlin:

I look at this and think that for it being MAC and all the funds going to such a good cause…i wish it was a color people would actually buy! I’m sure a fair share of MAC maniacs and collectors will jump on it but goodness! purple lips?

• 12/7/12 0:56 dia:

I love it. Not all makeup has to be flattering, just fun- which certainly seems to be Nicki’s philosophy! Pastels are really trendy right now too, so I think this color will do well. I’d pair it with tons of glitter eyeshadow and false lashes.

• 1/12/13 21:34 melissakisses:

i looove it…are you kidding, a light hand and some gloss over it would be gorgeous! omg with a smokey eye and hair up in a top knot! sexayyyy! =) i loved gaga, i have a little bit left of the 1st gaga gloss and im savoring every drop. =) i love nicki viva glam, i get tons of compliments when i wear it! lavender lipsticks are amazing…just like revlons lilac lipgloss that people go nuts over!

• 5/25/13 3:40 Amanda Koker:

I bought this in Korea and actually it was sold out off the website I the States and in Korea so quick that I was just about crying with joy when I got my hands on it. It’s not pink at all. It’s a pastel lilac and it’s lovely. It’s not for the faint hearted sure, but it makes an amazing inside colour of an ombré lip. I’m getting Nicki next month as it’s also an amazing colour. So, it doesn’t look good on her. Lets be honest now. Nothing looks good on a caramel skinned, bleach blond. I can’t stand Nicki, but I love Mac. Always have always will. They are the only make up brand hat recycles and gives back for empties and they actually give the whole amouny of this product to an AIDS foundation. Stop the hate.