Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment

Maybelline takes on aging concerns with three new Instant Age Rewind products one of which is their new Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment.

Although I didn’t get on so well with Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer or Foundation I am quite excited to give the Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment a try considering how obssessed I’ve been lately with dark spot corrector anything.

Take a look!

Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment is a concealer plus Vitamin C treatment in one. Formulated to not only cover dark spots instantly but also to reduce their appearance over time using an exclusive micro-corrector applicator which deposits highly concentrated pigments to even skin tone immediately.

This formula is highly concentrated formula with 2% Vitamin C to visibly decrease dark spots in just four weeks.

It’ll be available in 5 shades for $9.99 starting in January at drugstores.

Interesting right?

I’m curious if it works!

• 12/12/12 12:02 Cj:

I gotta say this is the product I’m mostly interested about, their regular concealer was very good so I have high hopes for this one :D

• 12/12/12 12:10 OrangeLipstickBlog:

I’m really curious about this!!!

• 12/12/12 12:43 Angela:

This is definitely a new product that I will be looking forward to.

• 12/12/12 13:07 Kiss & Make-up:

So that’s a sponge tip applicator, or…? I’m thinking about maybe getting this for my mom. She hates the brown spots she has on her cheeks.

• 12/12/12 13:08 the Muse:

yeah little round ball applicator, kinda cross between a sponge and a pouf!

• 12/12/12 13:28 K.B.:

If this is half as good as the Age Rewind Concealer, it’ll be worth every penny. I’m so picking one up as soon as I can find it on the shelves.

• 12/12/12 21:55 reen:

looks interesting…only thing is they dont have testers for these…so hard to choose a color.

• 12/13/12 6:14 K.A:

Loved the Age rewind dark circles concealer !! can’t wait for the review

• 12/14/12 22:40 alice:

Hi Muse. Can you actually see how much product is left in this? With the concealer the bottle was clear…

• 12/17/12 15:57 the Muse:

nope you can’t see how much is left alice.

• 1/2/13 13:04 Cindy:

My biggest complaint about the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot eraser is it was impossible to open! There is no peroration in the plastic to take a sharp object to open it with. Ridiculous to work that hard to open a makeup item. Having said that the product covers pretty well.

• 1/9/13 1:44 Claire:

Just bought this tonight! Easy to use! Blends very well. No idea if it will fade the dark spots, but am appreciative that Maybelline had the forethought to come out with a product that addresses not the “clear the pimple” properties, but the “make it look like the pimple was never here to begin with!” issue. Bravo! Oh, and it stays on very well. I’ve been wearing it for two hours now and no need to reapply.

• 1/9/13 9:08 the Muse:

exciting! glad to hear it worked for you claire!

• 2/22/14 18:29 OeDansLo:

I’m a french blogueur and I use this product months ago!
    It’s an amazing product!
    Be sure of that!
    I talk about id in my last article that you can find here :