Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara the Rocket for Spring 2013

Maybelline Volum Express Mascara the Rocket

Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara extends its collection for Spring 2013 with a new introduction, The Rocket. This is a good place to insert the following clip.

Take a look!

Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara the Rocket ($7.77) is a volumizing formula with a new supersonic brush that has a rigid core and micro-bristles to load lashes up with volume sans clumps

The Rocket’s fast-glide gellant formula contains micronized pigments and thickening agents for smooth, even volume across the entire lash with 8 x’s the volume. The easy wash off formula is available in three shades:

• Very Black
  • Brownish Black
  • Blackest

And two waterproof shades:

• Very Black
  • Brownish Black

This will be appearing in drugstores on Boxing Day (December 26th).

I generally like Volum’ Express Mascara but a few formulas have disappointed. Count me curious about the Rocket.

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 12/12/12 10:09 Mettannah:

I love the Maybelline One by One Volum’ Express!!
    I live in Canada (the last place to get things, IF we get them) and I saw this in London Drugs last week!

• 12/12/12 10:35 Mimi:

I like the original Volum’ Express – but yes, some new formulations/brushes have disappointed. Hopefully this one will make up for a few of the flops/non-hits

• 12/12/12 11:21 BLee:

LOL love those guys and hope the new brush can rocket the lashes. It its huge! :D

• 12/12/12 12:11 AnniLau:

“The Rocket” sounds like a sex toy.

• 12/12/12 12:12 OrangeLipstickBlog:

8x the volume? *side eyes* I don’t believe it!

• 12/12/12 13:04 Kiss & Make-up:

I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m a big fan of Maybellin’s Volum’ Express mascara’s, so there’s a big chance I’ll pick it up once I spot it in the store :-) I’m currently using the 100% Black version and the Feathered version, and I love both.

• 12/12/12 13:29 K.B.:

I don’t believe the 8x the volume claim, but I’ll probably still pick one up. I still haven’t gotten around to trying the one in the teal tube that everyone raves about on YouTube, so maybe I’ll pick ‘em both up together.

• 12/12/12 15:57 LINDARRAGNAR:

ahah I love The Big Bang Theory….. ahha I love howards mom, I mean her nagging voice is hilarious!!

• 12/12/12 16:02 the Muse:

I love when Bernadette does the mom’s voice lol! cracks me up! she’s so little and bellows like a champ!

• 12/12/12 16:05 Emily W:

I wasn’t super sold on the One By One volume express, but that’s probably because it felt SO stiff compared to Mega Plush. I LOVE that mascara! The only thing comparable to Buxom Lash, which I find myself returning to every year.

• 12/12/12 18:01 Layla:

The brush reminds me of the covergirl lashblast.

• 12/12/12 18:18 Mitheena:

I love the one by one mascara and also liked illegal length. Will definitely be picking this up!

• 12/12/12 18:38 Lisa:

Hate one by one, hate mega plush, kinda hate the falsies, haven’t tried colossal or colossal cat eyes… idk lol but i love brushes like this so please dont let me down maybelline

• 12/12/12 21:11 Ashley:

This mascara is my new favourite! It’s out in Canada now. Gives so much volume! Needed an oil based cleanser to get it off though.

• 12/12/12 22:42 Cindy:

Ummmm I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that I’ve actually been wearing this for like two months now because I was testing it… I really like it! I usually don’t like Maybelline mascara but this worked really well for me. :]

• 12/13/12 10:26 the Muse:

hey cindy! sure share the deets ;-D I tried it the past two days but it isn’t for me sadly :-/

• 12/13/12 6:25 K.A:

am I looking at cover girl lash blast in a Maybelline tube LOL !! My favourite maybelline mascara is One by One Waterproof it curles my lashes to the max in general Maybelline waterproof formula is the best !!

• 12/13/12 8:59 April:

The packaging sure is pretty. I think the tube looks a lot like CG’s Blast series, which have really clunky brushes that give me a lot of trouble. But I’ll give the Rocket a chance!

• 12/13/12 9:47 the Muse:

april agreed does look like cg!

• 12/13/12 11:55 Ame:

damn, they lost me at that horrible plastic bristle brush.

• 1/7/13 11:16 Wendy:

This is the worst mascara ever! It barely transfers fro mthe brush to the lashes…..I’ll stick with my Colossal Volum’ Express