Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush Spring 2013

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush Spring 2013

Today I thought we’d take a closer look at the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush for Spring 2013. There are two sahdes available of this blush and it promises to give cheeks a “not so” innocent glow.

Oooo…Ahhh….!

The design is extra cute and for that reason alone it might be worthy of your attention.

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush

Take a look!

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blushes

These are available in Physicians Formula standard shades of Rose and Natural. Each blush has a very cute stiletto design embedded in the powder with fish net stocking packaging and a stiletto charm that decs out the packaging.

The powder is infused with the scent of warm vanilla which Physicians Formula calls “afterglow”. Pheromone-mimicking ingredients include clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extra (aka the “Love Chemical”), and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side. I’m not making this up, it’s all printed on the back of the box, swear on the baby Jebus.

The blush has an obvious illuminating aspect to it which two shades that combine for a glowing finish. I haven’t tried it yet but I’m hopeful the glow doesn’t translate into glitter or frost overload.

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush Rose

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush Natural

I think these are darling and refreshingly different considering we got a Happy Booster Collection for Spring 2011 and Spring 2012. Something new is well welcomed.

Thoughts?

Do share!

Review upcoming soon!

• 12/18/12 12:18 Joyce:

Cute! I just have this like really unfounded dislike for square compacts… o.O

• 12/18/12 12:20 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Are the different colors of the shoe and heel just oversprays or do they go all the way down?

• 12/18/12 12:32 the Muse:

not sure haven’t dipped into them yet!

• 12/18/12 12:35 Nikki:

A blush that supposed to make you Horney?! Now that’s hilarious! I do like the look of these, I love glowy finishes without the glitter. I might just get both!

• 12/18/12 12:43 jcbg:

“ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed.” LOL! I thought you made that up at first!

If I can find some with those $2 stickies, I’ll give them a try… (Oh, but I have so many blushes already!)

• 12/18/12 12:44 the Muse:

lol swear to god back of the box ;-D I’m positive you will, it seems all the new displays have the $2-$3 coupons ;-D

• 12/18/12 13:53 BLee:

LOL, :D tee-hee, to funny. I had a friend a few years back while we were at a health food store walk pass the Horny Goatweed bottle pick it up and shake it all over her back. She had me roaring :D :D She will get one of these. LOL They are to cute to use and mess up the shoe on it.

• 12/18/12 16:02 Lulle:

“Horny Goatweed”?? Seriously?? LOL!
    Anyway, these are pretty cute and I’ll probably grab one.

• 12/18/12 18:19 Icequeen81:

soooo pretyy I like it

• 12/18/12 20:30 Anne:

packaging is adorbs! can’t wait for you review :)

• 12/18/12 22:35 Miho Mallory:

They always have such cute packaging! PF always have the best blush. I love the happy booster blush. It’s my best friend lol

• 12/19/12 0:39 Rainbow:

I lost it at “Horny Goatweed”… but the blush looks cute!

• 12/19/12 9:35 the Muse:

ditto, I’m easily amused and snorted at “horny” never mind goatweed

• 12/19/12 0:39 LINDARRAGNAR:

LOLOLOL Horny Goatweed!!!!!!!! teehhhhehe

I am so immature sometimes, I took wood-shop in high-school we had to made stepping stools, me and my twin would crack up anytime our teacher told us about how to make the stool! lol I am so bad!

• 12/19/12 9:41 the Muse:

LOL I’d CRACK up at that. I’m easily amused ;-D

• 1/11/13 14:06 Simone:

Well apparently this blush will get u noticed, lol!
    Not sure ill be wearing this around the bf. He IS a horny goatweed.
    They should come out with a blush that has the opposite effect. Lol! I’d be all over that.

• 1/11/13 14:25 the Muse:

LOL simone ;-D I giggle everytime I read “horny goatweed” oh god

• 3/6/13 17:30 L:

I have the Happy Booster blushers (the circular heart ones from 2011) in Pink and Natural, and these look like redesigned/repacked versions of the same colors to me. Would you agree?

Love your blog!

• 3/7/13 17:38 nicole kelly:

I got one of the blushes as well. The smell reminds me of when my son was a baby some of his toys came vanilla scented & the smells are both smiliar. A sugary vanilla. I’m not impressed with the color, it’s not very pigminted, but it does smell nice & is ultra cute packaging!!

• 5/11/13 17:29 kate:

I bought this because I thought the shoe was cute and I love drug store beauty product shopping. For the price, not too bad, though the smell overwhelms me sometimes. And as far as I can tell, it has attracted no men. LOL!