Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer Spring 2013

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer Spring 2013

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer is a newly launched sparkling golden bronzer for Spring 2013. Along with two new blushes and lip stains, Physicians Formula def has outdone themselves for the Spring season!

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer Spring

Take a look!

This bronzer is available in two shades and features a solid dominate bronzer shade with a sparkling gold layer that makes up the corset that’s embedded into the bronzer. What you can’t see here is the corset is actually 3D as it has a raised up design. It’s really quite darling! Even though I’m not a HUGE bronzer person I still couldn’t resist picking this up for obvious reasons.

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer

Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer

Like the blushes, this is infused with the scent of warm vanilla and pheromone mimicking ingredients to enhance your sexy side…or so it says on the back of the box!

I’ll be reviewing and swatching it shortly but thought I’d take these sneak peek pictures for you to enjoy.

What do you think of this collection so far?

I really like it!

I thought the Happy Booster Collection was darling but this seems even cuter!

• 12/18/12 13:46 BLee:

I think it is too cute. But when It comes to bronzers and Im a huge fan of them. It can not be shimmer, matte only. So this makes me a tad sad :( Hummm, does the shimmer only cover the top layer, Muse or all through it?

• 12/18/12 14:00 the Muse:

I’m not sure I haven’t swatched it or even used it yet blee but will let ya know as soon as I do! :)

• 12/18/12 18:18 Icequeen81:

sooo preetty want one

• 12/18/12 19:50 Ivana:

So we have youth boosting products, mood boosting and now sex appeal boosting. Geez I really do wonder what they will think of next.

Sigh…Me and physicians formula have a love hate relationship. On one hand, I have grown up with some of their products. On the other hand I’ve been burned by foundations that are chalky, eyeshadows with no payoff, etc.

Do keep us posted on the products! I don’t wanna be walking in Target and fall for pretty gimmicky packaging.

• 12/19/12 15:10 the Muse:

will do ivana :D

• 12/19/12 0:37 LINDARRAGNAR:

the packaging is cute, and I love the detail with the shoe, but ehhh, a bronzer with pheremones……. pssshhh ;)

• 12/19/12 9:36 the Muse:

lol tell me ’bout it

• 12/19/12 13:46 Danielle:

Its so sexy! I want it for myself, haha. Huge on corsets. :3 Nothing better than a corset and a nice skirt. Makes for a great sleek look, with a little sexy thrown in ;D

• 12/19/12 19:46 cat:

The design is cute but I’m kind of set with my ELF bronzer.

• 12/20/12 1:35 Crystal K.:

This collection in stores now?!

• 12/20/12 4:12 the Muse:

yup I brought mine at harmons

• 1/30/13 3:03 Miho Mallory:

I really wouldn’t mind it if they made the bronzer in a highlighter/translucent shade like they do with some of their other lines. I would jump on it.

• 3/1/13 16:05 zFashionizta:

These are sooooooo cute. I saw these at Walmart and was so tempted to buy but i don’t like this brand. I may purchase at least one item anyway, packaging is to hard to resist.

• 3/5/13 20:05 Melissa:

this looks so pretty,

• 3/9/13 17:21 Selena:

Muse, did you know they’re coming out with a new MAC collection inspired by Hayley Williams of Paramore?!

• 3/9/13 17:21 Selena:

Oops, I think you already know!