Really?

Yeah because I spend this much time washing my face, drying it, and smiling like a serial killer while I do it.

Really?

Stop it now…!

May the skincare gods bless you if you’re that dedicated.

P.S. In the end, did you notice that little smirk and head wobble? That’s her thinking, “My face is clean now bitches, Imma murder and eat you for dinner now!”

• 12/5/12 20:26 AnniLau:

It didn’t work very well either. She’s still wearing a boatload of makeup at the end. :p

• 12/5/12 20:36 shelly:

LOL! OMG, I almost spat out the water I was drinking when I read your captions!! hahahaha!

• 12/6/12 10:33 the Muse:

teehee!

• 12/5/12 20:58 Icequeen81:

That is dedication, that music made me more sleepy that I was. It seems something for retired people, or people with allot of time in their lives.

• 12/5/12 21:00 Candice:

Part of me wants to try that oil now

• 12/5/12 21:08 Jennifer:

hahah you crack me up

• 12/6/12 10:28 the Muse:

hehe!

• 12/5/12 23:44 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Dafaq did I just watch?! Creepyyyyy!

• 12/6/12 0:40 christine:

Tis Creepy T___T

• 12/6/12 2:22 Marta:

a)I use 3-4 drops of my cleansing oil, not 4 pumps. Surely there’s no need for that much, unless is super dry?
    b)Whoever did this deranged woman’s bathroom definitely scammed her.

• 12/6/12 8:28 Sarah S.:

I dono, maybe I would smile that much while I wash my face if I were model-pretty? LOL, nah. I do take that long to use a cleansing oil, but I towel off as aggressively as I would if I were giving my dog a bath :-P

• 12/6/12 9:33 the Muse:

lol sarah yeah if I was that gorg I’d be doing the same thing hehehehehehe!

• 12/6/12 8:31 Icaria:

Ridiculous!

• 12/6/12 8:37 Joanna:

Haha!!!
    That is really some dedication.

• 12/6/12 13:20 Annie:

the model is a little creepy but i probably fall into this category. I enjoy cleaning my face with cleansing oil and give it a little massage. Take 3 minutes max.

• 12/6/12 13:37 the Muse:

annie you are my new BFF ;-D I wish I spent that much time on it ;D

• 12/6/12 21:17 Angel:

Yeah, and that’s how I dry my face when I’m finished too. I feel like punching a pillow after watching that ha ha ha!

• 12/7/12 0:42 Rebecca:

Ten bucks says she’s sitting cross-legged in that meditating pose while caressing her face like that.

Ok, maybe it’s just the music that makes me think that…..

• 12/7/12 3:30 Kai:

I didn’t really find that creepy at all, it’s how I normally do my face washing with oil cleanser…the video was “slowed” so to speak (ie with the model moving relatively slowly) to properly show the steps. Normal people don’t take nearly as long. I sort of skip step 3 too because i hate it when water starts to slide down my arm all over the place. otherwise, i love cleansing oils, and it’s all i use. I do stick to other cheaper brands though, as Shu’s oils are really expensive to use 4 pumps (I use about that much).

• 12/7/12 3:40 Saiba:

I see Japanese women do this all the time in their commercials or demonstrations for skincare and it’s not too creepy, most of the time. This lady though….that smile….will haunt me. *shivers* XD but you’re too funny!

• 12/7/12 9:03 the Muse:

saiba not quite as religiously ;-D hehe. but yes Asian women spend time massaging their faces…I think it’s the way she so lovingly did it that was really funny!

• 12/7/12 14:54 Marinna:

Ha ha! All I could think about was I need to ask for a facial massage for Christmas. I sure don’t have the patience to do all that myself :)

• 12/11/12 8:11 Sudeki:

I always use cleansing oil from shu, fancl, dhc,softymo,origins…
    Now I’ve found my fav scinic. It’s spray cleansing oil n got unbelievable smooth texture, shu isn’t he best, try scinic

• 12/11/12 23:24 Lisa:

I sat there watching the vid like it was the comedy channel after having read your comments. I was hanging for the end part and was not disappointed! Thanks! Lisa – Australia