Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation BB Cream Spring 2013

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation BB Cream

Rimmel has a new BB Cream that launched earlier this Fall in the UK that’s available in Light and Medium shades.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation BB Cream is a 9 in 1 formula that primes, mattifies, moisturizers, minimizes the appearance of pores, conceals blemishes, and protects with an SPF 25.

It looks like the newer drugstore BB Creams are stepping up their SPF as Revlon’s new BB Cream has an SPF 30 and now this with an SPF 25. Excellent! Hopefully they turn out more pigmented than the more recent releases.

This will prob launch shortly here in the US but it is already available on ASOS.com for around $13.

I’ll be sure to update as it becomes available in our market!

• 12/3/12 9:50 Cj:

Lets hope they’re also stepping up the quality.

• 12/3/12 10:31 K.B.:

I might actually pick this up because it claims to mattify and conceal pores. I’m a sucker for anything that makes that claim, and I’ve yet to find a (western) BB cream that sounds good for oily skin. I’m only down for anything luminous if it’s winter and/or it’s a highlighter. My face is “luminous” without any makeup on. lol

• 12/3/12 11:24 Debbie T:

I bought this (I’m from the UK) recently and was very unimpressed! I found it grabbed onto dry patches I didn’t know I had and was extremely poor at covering. It’s definitely not a proper BB Cream!! The version offered by MUA in Superdrug is much more of a BB and is superb, however ^_^ x

• 12/3/12 13:52 Kiss & Make-up:

NINE in one? Impressive… :-)

• 12/3/12 15:21 J.:

Sounds promising, but I need to read some reviews in order to decide if this is worth getting or not. The BB creams I’ve tried really do not live up to all their promises :(

• 12/3/12 15:57 charlotte:

Had me at the word “mattifying”. Definitely looking forward to reviews. I currently have the Loreal skin beautifier BB and find it very good for oily skin, in fact it makes a great primer. Runs dark.

• 12/4/12 1:59 Angela:

Although we’ve seen tons of BB cream lately, I’m actually really interested in this because of the word mattifying.

• 12/4/12 2:06 Tiffany Martin:

This will sound cynical but it’s gonna be another disappointing fake BB cream.

• 12/4/12 12:31 charlotte:

I’ve never tried an asian BB, but from all the descriptions I think CG Tone Rehab might be the closest thing in the US market.

• 12/4/12 13:00 the Muse:

tone rehab is def not a bb cream…

• 12/4/12 13:30 Renee:

Nothing in the U.S is a bb cream.call it what it is. Amplified tinted moisturizer and some not all that amped.

• 12/4/12 13:52 Danii:

Ask and you shall receive from the Muse! Yay! XD I just want enough pigment to balance my skin and one that will actually match, with some moisturizing and SPF. Summer, I don’t need much moisture since my combo-dry skin changes to combo-oily! I didn’t like Garnier’s “BB”/TM. A touch too orange for me, weirdly sticky.

• 12/4/12 16:18 the Muse:

I didn’t like garnier’s version either danni :( hopefully the next generation bbs are better!

• 12/12/12 20:26 Evangeline:

Like a vast majority of Rimmels foundations this is SO DARK, I think even people with a medium skin tone would have an issue with it because it has such as orange base. Not to mention it’s thick, cakey and hard to blend. Disappointing :(