Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks Spring 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks is new chubby stick pencil available in three shades selections for Spring 2013.

Take a look!

These are available in three shades (white, bronze-y copper, and smoky gray) for $3.69 each. I’m unsure if they are a limited edition but I doubt it. This is probably an introduction to the pencil and later on they will probably introduce new shades, I’m just assuming of course.

I didn’t really love the shade selection but did indulge in the bronze…the white and smoky gray weren’t something I needed at the moment considering I already own similiar shades.

I’ll be reviewing the pencil I hauled shortly. The formula looks a little dense, hopefully that’s not the case though! I’m wishing for a creamy texture because at this price they would be very competitive to NYX’s Chubby Eyeshadow Pencils.

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 12/17/12 13:11 BLee:

Oh, wow! I love my Milani Shadow Eyez. I hope these are as good as them. I do love me some Rimmel. And a white that is not shimmer would be awesome. Was the white one shimmerless, Muse? I sure do hope so.

• 12/17/12 13:14 the Muse:

appeared so blee!

• 12/17/12 13:23 BLee:

Oooooooh, I must find :D Ill be hunting tomorrow.

• 12/17/12 20:41 Tammie:

Colors = Blech :(

• 1/14/13 12:36 levmealona:

Witness white is like the MilaniShadow Eyez in the white and maybelline too cool tattoo also the same as Nyx cottage cheese in color, but has a little bit of sparkle/glitter very minute. It stays on like Milani and Maybelline, NYX does not last on me.

• 1/24/13 13:51 janie:

Dear Muse, where can I get a sharpener large enough for a Rimmel eyeshadow stick? It is larger than the large sharpeners I have.

• 1/24/13 14:28 the Muse:

drugstore janie? sometimes they have the dual sharpeners with the small/large pencil openings either that or the Urban Decay Grindhouse.

• 2/4/13 14:39 Patti:

I too am looking for a sharpener for the chubby eye shadow sticks. I have a dual one and the large side is NOT large enough. :-( Any ideas? I actually tried to use a potato peeler but the wrapping is to hard…

• 2/18/15 4:47 Val:

I went out today and was told to use a Maybelline sharpener. It cost me $11 and the Scandel eyes pencil is too big even though it is a 2 in 1

• 3/13/13 9:53 janie:

Patti, the only thing I have found to work (no sharpeners large enough) is an Exacto knife to shave the sides down. It is not ideal but the only solution I’ve come up with.

• 2/18/15 4:48 Val:

Poo wish I’d known that before I spent money on a Maybelline sharpener that is too small!