Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks Spring 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks Spring 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks is new chubby stick pencil available in three shades selections for Spring 2013.

Take a look!

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks

These are available in three shades (white, bronze-y copper, and smoky gray) for $3.69 each. I’m unsure if they are a limited edition but I doubt it. This is probably an introduction to the pencil and later on they will probably introduce new shades, I’m just assuming of course.

I didn’t really love the shade selection but did indulge in the bronze…the white and smoky gray weren’t something I needed at the moment considering I already own similiar shades.

I’ll be reviewing the pencil I hauled shortly. The formula looks a little dense, hopefully that’s not the case though! I’m wishing for a creamy texture because at this price they would be very competitive to NYX’s Chubby Eyeshadow Pencils.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 12/17/12 13:11 BLee:

Oh, wow! I love my Milani Shadow Eyez. I hope these are as good as them. I do love me some Rimmel. And a white that is not shimmer would be awesome. Was the white one shimmerless, Muse? I sure do hope so.

• 12/17/12 13:14 the Muse:

appeared so blee!

• 12/17/12 13:23 BLee:

Oooooooh, I must find :D Ill be hunting tomorrow.

• 12/17/12 20:41 Tammie:

Colors = Blech :(

• 1/14/13 12:36 levmealona:

Witness white is like the MilaniShadow Eyez in the white and maybelline too cool tattoo also the same as Nyx cottage cheese in color, but has a little bit of sparkle/glitter very minute. It stays on like Milani and Maybelline, NYX does not last on me.

• 1/24/13 13:51 janie:

Dear Muse, where can I get a sharpener large enough for a Rimmel eyeshadow stick? It is larger than the large sharpeners I have.

• 1/24/13 14:28 the Muse:

drugstore janie? sometimes they have the dual sharpeners with the small/large pencil openings either that or the Urban Decay Grindhouse.

• 2/4/13 14:39 Patti:

I too am looking for a sharpener for the chubby eye shadow sticks. I have a dual one and the large side is NOT large enough. :-( Any ideas? I actually tried to use a potato peeler but the wrapping is to hard…

• 3/13/13 9:53 janie:

Patti, the only thing I have found to work (no sharpeners large enough) is an Exacto knife to shave the sides down. It is not ideal but the only solution I’ve come up with.