Stila Color Balm Lipstick for Spring 2013

Stila Color Balm Lipstick is a new launch for Spring 2013 that appears very exciting. Following the current trend of lipstick slash balm hybrids this color tinted balm is available in 17 shades.

Take a look!

Stila Color Balm Lipstick promises a satin finish lipstick balm with excellent color pay off and a phyto-derived emollient that delivers moisture to lips lips. Naturally cooling peppermint oil provides a rejuvenating sensation while an exclusive certified organic sunflower based polyglyceride soothes, smooths, and adds volume and definition to lips.

Shades:

• Alli (Raisin)
  • Amelia (Pink Taupe)
  • Betsey (Fuchsia)
  • Elle (Pink Coral)
  • Evangeline (Dusty Rose)
  • Gabrielle (Nude Pink)
  • Gemma (Pink Violet)
  • Isabelle (Adobe Pink)
  • Isla (Peachy Pink)
  • Maya (Terracotta)
  • Natasha (Spicy Red)
  • Olivia (Nude)
  • Ruby (Deep Red)
  • Sheri (Coco Berry)
  • Sonya (Dusty Merlot)
  • Valentina (Orange Poppy)
  • Vivienne (Terracotta Rose)

With so many budget brands creating similiar products the $22 each price tag might be a bit much for some to swallow. But honestly, I’m willing to try them! I see several shades I want already and may just order a few.

They are available now at Ulta.com

What do you think?

• 12/27/12 10:38 Jen_m_sunshine:

Hi Muse! I hope you had a wonderful and love filled holiday! All these new beauty items are killing me! I just went to Walgreens and snatched up some of the new drugstore items and now to see these lippies – remind of the revlon lip butters only am sure they will be even better!!!!!!

• 12/27/12 10:45 the Muse:

hey jen! it was wonderful I hope yours was as well! Happy New Year ahead ;-D I know right? Spring is slapping us full in the face….! don’t get me wrong loving all the drugstore balms lately but I bet Stila perfected the formula for sure ;D

• 12/27/12 10:50 Jen_m_sunshine:

About to ship back my QVC tarte TSV after I saw your review decided not to keep. May just allow me to purchase one or two of these as the colors look FAB!! I seriously see about 4 colors that I will need to ring in 2013 appropriately. HAHAHA!!!!

• 12/27/12 10:57 the Muse:

which one? I didn’t review the TSV for Jan/Dec yet? They really do I love Natasha! :D

• 12/27/12 12:04 Jen_m_sunshine:

the treat yourself to gorgeous nov/dec tsv. haven’t used it yet as waited for your review. decided to just send it back as wasn’t as impressed with it.

• 12/27/12 12:05 the Muse:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO got ya! thought you meant this month’s, they have another one haha ;-D

• 12/27/12 12:11 Jen_m_sunshine:

Natasha – me too! Spicy red…..sounds va va va voom…..i’m thinking elle might be very muse-ish as well. Hehe. can you tell I don’t feel like working!

• 12/27/12 12:20 the Muse:

hey I didn’t even notice elle until you mentioned it, now looking at it, yeah me likey ;-D hehe! me either, it’s slow today too, borrrrring wish I was home!

• 12/27/12 11:28 Liza Chung:

I am excited for these!

• 12/27/12 18:32 Hoang:

..must restrain myself.. from buying every shade.. I am so intrigued to try them but the $22 price tag is killing me!

• 12/28/12 0:02 P:

I have actually tried these and they are AMAZINGG! Well worth the $22, perfect tint for everyday wear and still very bold at the same time. I’m wearing ‘Betsey’ right now! My mom works with one of the companies that made them so I have a couple of the colors.

• 12/28/12 8:00 the Muse:

yay sounds very promising p!

• 12/29/12 14:55 Phyrra:

These look great!

• 12/29/12 21:18 Corey:

Miss Muse! I found these today and picked up Natasha! so far I love it-I thought however that “spicy” red would mean a gold or copper shimmer or something (like Cliniques Apple Brandy Lip butter) but it is pretty straightforward red (like a nicer, brighter version of Revlons’ Red Velvet Lip butter)…. excited to see where it takes me and to read what you think!

• 1/26/13 1:13 Loveisblind:

I bought Vivienne today. It is a brownish rose, but it’s more strong on the rose. Its a very wearable color for the office and will suit warm toned gals best! I like the formula. It is very moisturizing and the staying power is pretty good.

• 4/4/13 9:51 Navy_Vixen:

I have Maya and absolutely love it! I am a lip balm addict with at least 40 different balms (I wish I was joking, and that number is probably higher!). I wanted to venture out to something with more color. This was perfect! Maya is perfect for a nude lip. Gives a my lips but better look, and doesn’t dry my lips out like normal lip stick does. The wear is fair, idk what to compare it to seeing as I don’t wear lipstick, but it last through my multiple coffees during my workday day. I usually reapply after eating. I can’t express how much I love this stuff! I even had one of my patients tell me I had such pretty lips, and wanted to know where I had them done! Lol I said I’ve never had them done just bought an amazing lip stick/balm hybrid that’s wonderful!