Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Beauty Balm With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 for Spring 2013

Stila Stay All Day 10 In One HD Beauty Balm With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 for Spring 2013

Well done Stila! Introducing Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm with SPF 30 is a very smart move my friends. Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Beauty Balm With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is releasing for Spring 2013 with a revised, revisited formula that’s now available with SPF.

I actually love HD Beauty Balm even though it is on the sheerer side however, the biggest problem with the formula was the lack of SPF. Stila has smartly reformulated it.

Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Beauty Balm With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($38) is a newly formulated luxurious, priming beauty balm with SPF 30 broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection that visibly improves the look and feel of skin and creates a canvas for flawless makeup application.

This oil-free formula uses the smallest particle of coated pigments for smooth coverage. The formula is infused with innovative micro-spheres that have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by up to 84 percent.

I reviewed it last year but I look forward to trying this new version.

It’ll be available at Sephora.com shortly.

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 12/18/12 12:37 AnniLau:

The more things a product says it does, the more skeptical I become.

• 12/18/12 12:49 Cj:

I’m sticking with bobbi browns bb cream :) It’s the best western bb imo

• 12/18/12 13:20 OrangeLipstickBlog:

Glad to know this is oil-free! May have to check it out!

• 12/19/12 11:03 sylvia:

After several disappointing purchases, I’m only trusting Korean BBs

• 12/19/12 16:18 Majick:

THis was close to perfection before – I hope this one is great. I really like the Too Faced one because of the sunscreen. I loved this one but felt that it was lacking that one component.

• 12/19/12 21:21 Iris:

I like how this has SPF30. I’ll be trying it if it has good reviews.

• 12/22/12 4:28 kat:

I am so close to ordering the Bobbi Brown BB on Sephora. Sephora does a great job of detailing the ingredients of most products. Most are paraben, sulfate and phthalates free. However, there was no information on the Bobbi Brown.

Anyone know more about this? Thank you!

• 12/26/12 15:48 Cj:

Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-3, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait D’orge, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trehalose, Oryzanol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Urea Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caffeine, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Squalane, Sodium PCA, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetradi-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)