A Warm, Quite, Happy Spot in the Supply Closet

Brought Saffy to work today, proceeded to search for her for 30 minutes, finally located her in the supply closet. She proceeded to laze there all day part of which was spent on her back with my sister rubbing her belly every 10 to 15 minutes.

Ah the life of a cat.

Saffy the Office Cat

• 1/8/13 16:43 Michou:

So cute! I would totally be a sucker and end up rubbing Saffy’s tummy all day too. :D

• 1/8/13 16:49 the Muse:

lol I want my stomach rubbed all day ;-D my sister spoils her!

• 1/8/13 18:08 Cj:

It’s so not fair that we humans have to pay anywhere from 50-100 for a massage when cats get them free :(

• 1/10/13 9:51 the Muse:

LOL! that’s because you are a mere human! cats rule the world!

• 1/8/13 18:17 Colleen:

What a cutie! I just love cats:)

• 1/9/13 10:54 K.B.:

My cat would kill me in my sleep if I rubbed his belly, but I’m sure he would love to come to work with me. He hates that I have to leave him to go to work every day.

If I could stay home and sleep all day while he went to work, I’d be happy to let him leave in the mornings. lol

• 1/9/13 12:47 the Muse:

oh I have one of those kb! queenie, my other cat, does NOT do the belly rub, she’d rip my arm off if I tried haha! LOL sounds good to me!

• 1/9/13 12:46 SusanT:

Awww, Saffy Boo, she’s so cute. She’d get away with a lot with Aunt Susie. I’d be rubbing her belly, feeding her treats, giving her catnip, etc.

• 1/9/13 12:47 the Muse:

hehe susan I’ll lend her to you for the day!

• 1/9/13 13:23 Cindy Ramirez:

All the cats I’ve ever grown up around do the “I’m going to flip over and I want you to rub my belly” and when you do rub their belly the freak out and kiss and scratch. Cats can be so mean. :[

• 1/9/13 16:01 the Muse:

LOL aw <3! You can rub my belly! but not with your tentacles ;-D

• 1/9/13 18:19 Alexandra:

Oh my god this post is major cuteness. I must admit i am a crazy cat lady.
    How wonderful that you get to take your cat to work. My cat vincey is always stretching out and showing his fluffy white belly. He is a tuxedo cat.
    Sometimes he will let you stroke his belly and other times he thinks its play time.

• 1/10/13 10:45 the Muse:

I have a tuxedo cat too alexandra! :-D queenie! ;-D queenie and vincey need to meet ;-D!