Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes Spring 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes

There’s coming…Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint Pencils for Eyes will be launching this Spring 2013, February to be exact.

Excited?

From the creators of the fan favourite, Chubby Stick, Clinique introduces the newest member of the Chubby Stick family, Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes. These creamy shadow sticks are portable and convenient while providing sheer, buildable, long-wearing colour.

The shadow’s unique formula and packaging is easy to use and applies evenly across lids as a silky cream that stays put without dusting or creasing. Soothing Vitamin E infuses the tint with a smooth finish that stays put, leaving lids with a sheer wash of long-lasting colour.

Shades:

• Bountiful Beige
  • Lots O’Latte
  • Fuller Fudge
  • Ample Amber
  • Whopping Willow
  • Mighty Moss
  • Pink & Pretty
  • Curvaceous Coal
  • Lavish Lilac
  • Big Blue
  • Portly Plum
  • Massive Midnight

Create a customized look by mixing, matching and layering shades to add texture and dimension.

The new Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes is available in February at Clinique counters nationwide and www.clinique.com for $16.

• 1/9/13 11:22 Alanna:

I think it should be WHOMPING WILLOW!

• 1/9/13 11:23 the Muse:

lol agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1/9/13 11:41 Agata:

Very exciting!

• 1/9/13 11:46 poorva:

these look awesome ! :)

• 1/9/13 11:59 Jen_m_sunshine:

Am definitely going to wait on the Bobbi brown shadow sticks now given they are $12 MORE than these and if the e/s version is as fantastic as their lip – jackpot! I am just hoping they aren’t too shimmery frosty as I was disappointed with the antioxident cream e/s they came out with as the shades just didn’t do it for me as far as finishes.

• 1/9/13 12:03 the Muse:

jen my main worry is frost……clinique like’s frost ;-D but hopefully not!

• 1/9/13 12:04 Laci:

So. Excited!

• 1/9/13 12:06 Bethany:

I’M SO EXCITED / AND I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT

• 1/9/13 12:27 blueraccoon:

color me cautiously excited! I think I’ll want to see a review or two before I buy, though.

• 1/9/13 12:51 puffy:

hey musey, I have swatches of 3 or 4 shades of these on my twitter. really smooth, glide on really well. if lids are dry and or primed first, no creasing. the blue is my fav for a quick, smoky eye!

• 1/9/13 12:54 the Muse:

any frost puffy? they sound GREAT ;-D

• 1/9/13 13:51 K.B.:

Hey, I was just stalking Clinique’s website this morning for these puppies. The Great and All Knowing Muse reads my mind once again! I’m so excited for Mighty Moss and maybe Bountiful Beige (if that’s a champagne-y shade, that is). Are these replacing the lid smoothies? I never got around to trying those, and they’re sold out on Clinique’s website (and there’s only, like, 3 shades listed on Sephora.com).

• 1/9/13 14:08 the Muse:

hehe :-D I try! I dunno…! but if they are sold out there is a possibility

• 1/9/13 14:01 Tammie:

Really interested in these! I’ve been craving some eye sticks for a while now but the price has kept me away since I can’t really see a HUGE need for it over normal cream shadows. However I do enjoy the format (I do like my taupe Neutrogena one alright) so I might have to get a few of these since the price is more reasonable than the others I was looking into. I hope one of these are taupey!

• 1/9/13 16:00 Lulle:

Don’t they look yummy! I also hope they won’t be too frosty and too sheer. Fingers crossed!

• 1/9/13 18:08 Robin:

Squeals of joy!!!!!!! Happy Valentine’s Day to me!

• 1/9/13 20:03 breyerchic04:

I am interested but not sure in which shades yet.