Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Makeup Base 25 SPF PA++ for Spring 2013

Dior Capture Totale Multi Perfection Makeup Base 25 SPF PA++

Dior’s new Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Makeup Base for Spring 2013 seems mighty interesting. Look away friends, look away if you’re unwilling to spend near $60 on a makeup primer!

But do jump ahead if you’re curious!

Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Makeup Base 25 SPF PA++ ($52) is a new lightweight age-defying makeup primer that deemphasizing dark areas and imperfections.

The base adds density to the skin, regaining firmness and revitalizing the facial contours while plumping, smoothing, and illuminating for a radiant look.

At the moment my HG Primer is Revlon’s Photoready however, I’d be interested in checking this out. I’m a little worried it might have some shimmer or iridescent though…that never works well for me.

We shall see!

Available now from Dior.

What primer are you currently using and loving?

• 1/16/13 10:58 Heather N King:

This sounds super nice! My favorite primers are the ones from Smashbox.

• 1/16/13 11:09 Cj:

Ugh I still haven’t got around to trying the revlon one! I keep forgetting to pick it up when I go the CVS! Did you like the color correcting or perfecting one best?

• 1/16/13 11:15 the Muse:

either one is great! color correcting one doesn’t do too too much so really kinda the same product ;D

• 1/16/13 11:20 Cj:

Ok cool, ima head to Cvs now so I don’t forget lol! Anything else I should grab :p?

• 1/16/13 12:10 the Muse:

color whispers! ;-D they are fab!

• 1/16/13 14:37 Cj:

So I ended up picking up the perfecting one :D can’t wait to try!

• 1/16/13 15:43 the Muse:

yay update me!

• 1/16/13 11:19 LINDARRAGNAR:

that one sounds lovely!!
    I rarely use primer, but If I want the makeup to apply nicer I will just apply some moisturizer, the Dior Hydralife is great, but I got loads of samples of the Armani eye balm, and I use it everywhere and its even better!! :)

If only I had known how much you liked the revlon primer!! :'( I had a 4$ off coupon on any of there stuff, I bought the photoready foundation and have mixed feelings!

• 1/16/13 11:27 the Muse:

I don’t really like the photoready foundation was too shimmery for me :(

• 1/16/13 12:53 monique:

I tried this primer base and it is wonderful! I have combo skin and It was perfect!

• 1/16/13 14:50 Jessica:

I have it. It’s stunning, I’m dry and it’s like someone turned on a light under my skin.

• 1/17/13 0:30 blueraccoon:

I figure the Hourglass Veil Mineral primer is close to that price, and I really like it (I bought the small size though). I did buy the Revlon color correcting primer but haven’t tried it yet…! I always forget to use primer, like it’s something I remember after I’ve finished putting on my base.