Do Want Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick

Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick Spring 2013

Avon’s new Totally Kissable Lipstick has launched for Spring 2013 and of course, I’m obsessed. Seriously, if anyone in the world does lipstick right it’s Avon. Ok, I know, you probably don’t believe me. You might be sitting back saying, “Oh rly?”

But honestly, Avon has a knack for launching some of the best lipstick formulas I’ve every had the pleasure of using at such budget friendly price tags tooo!

Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick joins the Avon line up for Spring 2013 and I’m pretty sure I want to try a shade or two.

P.S. My date with Matisyahu is nearing. I’m seeing him in concert February 12th. First concert of the year for me and quite a great one. Looking forward to it. I actually physically met him in 2005 which was a complete crazy moment, I seriously swallowed my tongue and was unable to squeak out a “hey!” It’s funny as his voice is quite musical even when he isn’t singing and quite youthful sounding, it’s odd, he’s very soft spoken and boyish. It’s really nice to see how he’s grown over the years. Any fellow fans?

Anyway, jump ahead for more deets on the new Avon lippie!

This full coverage conditioning lip color is infused with fruit enzymes and a blend of natural oils for lips that are visibly fuller, softer and smoother. Combining moisture with superior color is something Avon has always done damn right so I’m excited to check these out.

Each lipstick is $8 or you can purchase them at .99 cents each for every $10 you spend on Avon’s website.

Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick

Shades:

• Caressing Coral
  • Lovey Dovey Pink
  • Mauve Allure
  • Plum Intrigue
  • Deep Orchid
  • Make Out Red
  • Coy Copper
  • Smitten Red
  • Red Embrace
  • Natural Glow

Are you an Avon Lipstick fan?

Which formulas are your fav?

Do share!

Available now at Avon.com

• 1/28/13 19:50 Halifax:

Will you have some swatches of these? I’m tempting an order :)

• 1/29/13 9:33 the Muse:

yay gonna order a few shades :)

• 1/28/13 21:22 Nikki:

I ordered caressing coral, I can’t wait to try it! I love the model pic, very pretty.

• 1/28/13 21:54 Isabella:

Big matis fan here,

• 1/29/13 9:28 the Muse:

yay! ;-D another fan!

• 1/28/13 22:32 Shadia L.:

Hmmmm, I’ve never tried any lipsticks from Avon, but I have enough lip products to last me a lifetime–especially after becoming addicted to your blog! Tempting….

• 1/29/13 9:28 the Muse:

lol shadia ;-D I’m flattered haha!

• 1/28/13 23:12 Jaclyn:

Have you seen Matisyahu in concert before? While I’ve never seen him in a public concert, I have met him, his wife, and children a few times at Jewlicious festival. His wife, Tahlia is often a speaker and participant in the enormous event as well. The two times he was there (that I was in attendance as well) he gave a separate mini concert on Sunday that wasn’t part of the huge concert Saturday night. Jewlicious is an incredible 3 day festival that welcomes young Jewish adults from all over geographical and religious backgrounds. I’ve had the pleasure of going 3 times before and cannot wait for Jewlicious Festival 9.0 this March. Last year’s was amazing and the incredibly talented actress and fabulous speaker Mayim Bialik (Blossom, The Big Bang Theory) was there for the first time.
    I’ve never tried an Avon lipstick myself, but love the sound of them! :-)
    ~Jaclyn~

• 1/29/13 9:26 the Muse:

Hi Jaclyn! i have :) several times! I’ve never met his family, just him personally seven or so years ago! I’ve seen photos of his wife and kids though, so sweet :) It sounds amazing :) Mayum Bialik is darling btw. Love her in tBBt!

• 1/29/13 7:16 Gwen:

I am a HUGE Matisyahu fan…I loooove make up…are you sure we aren’t twins? :)

• 1/29/13 7:30 the Muse:

ha gwen! brilliant ;-D

• 1/29/13 8:08 Icequeen81:

Is matisjayu is ska or reggae, has something like ska but very light

• 1/29/13 9:08 the Muse:

I don’t he’s every identified himself with ska although he’s worked with ska bands, mainly reggae with a little new age rock, and beatboxing. ska always has a certain poppy element to me, I don’t get that from his music.

• 1/29/13 9:10 Lorraine:

Avon definitely does lipstick right. The ultra color rich formula is excellent but of course I tend to fall hard for the ones that get discontinued (the moisture seduction line, the limited edition seasonal collections). Such is life. But at least they’re so affordable and there’s always a sale going on so it’s not painful to hoard up my favorites…

• 1/29/13 9:21 the Muse:

ME TOO! gawd! loved the 24k ones, 14k, yada yada…they were so amazings and gone now :(

• 1/29/13 9:16 Kaitlin:

Not a Matisyahu fan per se, but he has a sizeable role in the film “The Possession”, if you’re into scary movies.

• 1/29/13 9:21 the Muse:

i haven’t seen it. and I love me some JDM (and horror movies for that matter)! Have to catch it.

• 1/29/13 10:17 Sev:

Hmmm. I’m glad to hear that Avon has good lipsticks. It’s a blast from the past brand for sure. A lady at work sells Avon, so when I pare down my stash I’ll definitely look into order a few from her. For now I’m stuck using up my zillionth gloss and B2M lipstick.

• 1/29/13 10:51 Gwen O’Brien:

Darling…I’m a HUGE Matisyahu fan….I loooooove make up….are you sure we aren’t twins?

XOXOXOXO

Gwen

• 1/29/13 10:58 the Muse:

hey gwen ;D me too, absolutely love him :-D and of course makeup ha…!

• 1/29/13 11:08 isabella:

this is a great interview that I watched on Shalom TV with him, was just flipping channels and found it.

• 1/29/13 11:22 the Muse:

that was fab and one I haven’t seen ;-D thanks! He’s so very humble!

• 1/29/13 11:44 Isabella:

Glad you enjoyed it
        I found his background and to Path to religious life interesting

• 1/29/13 11:47 the Muse:

I oddly do too, he’s a fascinating person outside of his musical talent.

• 1/29/13 11:46 Isabella:

Path to religious life.
    Sorry iPad is quirky

Can u edit. Muse?

• 1/29/13 11:49 the Muse:

you got it ;-D

• 1/29/13 12:46 Iris:

Avon do have good lipsticks. I’m currently using one by mark and the formula applies like a dream.

• 1/29/13 22:49 Natasha:

Love Matisyahu (and I think I recognize some places in Israel where he shot that video (we were in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem in December)….

I keep forgetting that i really like Avon lipsticks. The problem is that the catalogs are not true to the actual lippie colors so I’ve ordered a few and they were too pinky for me….but they looked coraly in the photos… but the formulas were nice. I should really give them another try, esp. since they are so cost efficient.

• 1/30/13 18:53 the Muse:

amazing Natasha must have been some trip! he’s a doll, looking forward to seeing him! i hate their swatch photos sigh! they are always off!

• 1/31/13 8:22 Tracey:

I’m not a lipstick wearer (mucho prefer eye make-up) but must say I’m surprised at only 10 shades. I’m an Avon rep in the UK and we have 24 shades in that line (called Perfect Kiss here)

• 1/31/13 21:09 jess:

interesting post! i love combining music and makeup! anyways……..I saw Matisyahu in concert like 8 years ago when he opened for 311 and totally fell in love. He is awesome and such a great musician. I always think of him with his long hair and beard so seeing him now all clean and shaven is weird! He is so talented and its cool to see you put him on your website and to see people share their personal stories about him. Really like this song too!

Id love to try this lipstick too! lol

• 2/1/13 21:12 April:

This lipstick was totally good…i buy & i try this lipstick and i amaze becauce it’s so beautiful especially the make out red color…

• 2/2/13 5:48 Nina:

I have the Deep Orchid and Racy Red shade and they’re amazing. They don’t wear off easily, and the color is beyond what I expect.

• 2/2/13 21:43 Jen:

Love Avon too, what shade is the model wearing? I can never tell and the labels don’t enlarge nicely on the iPad