Do Want Nip + Fab CC Cream

Nip + Fab CC Cream

Nip + Fab CC Cream is newly launched and hopefully available at Target soonish (It’s not yet available in the US so far just the UK)! CC Cream or Color Control Cream are just not joining the US market but not many options are currently available. I suspect you’ll see them trending come Summer 2013.

For now with so little options available any new one that pops up I’m eager to try out and since Nip + Fab already had a successful run with me I’m eager to see what sort of CC Cream they would come up with.

This might just be my next purchase.

Nip + Fab CC Cream has an SPF 30 and includes moisturizing, color controlling and correcting benefits, as well as sun protection. According to Nip + Fab it offers medium coverage…medium coverage?! This could prove brilliant considering the sheerness of US BB Creams.

Soline provides 24 hour moisture along with hyaluronic acid while light diffusing pigments illuminate for a radiant + flawless looking complexion.

It’s available in a Light and Dark shade selection.

Hopefully we see it very soon at our local Targets.

I’d be willing to check it out.

How about you?

• 1/15/13 11:29 kimkats:

Ok,what the flip is the diff between a BB and a CC? (other than letter in the alphabet… ) :) Do they really do anything different or is a CC to a BB like most US BBs are to TMs? LOL – only a beauty geek would understand that question! :D

• 1/15/13 11:37 the Muse:

lol! mostly CC has more beneficial ingredients and acts as a color corrector as well as offers coverage. It’s just a reboot of the BB Cream with more powerful ingredients “allegedly” I’ve only tried one CC so far, chanel’s version. but olay recently renamed their tm to cc cream which is a FAIL lol

• 1/15/13 11:34 blueraccoon:

Color me interested but not optimistic the Light shade will be light enough for me :(

• 1/15/13 11:51 Christy:

Ooh , I love the Nip + Fab line, especially the dry leg fix (and it smells fantastic!). Looking forward to your review!!

• 1/15/13 11:57 the Muse:

me too christy!!!!!!!!!! they make some great stuff!

• 1/15/13 12:12 Vivian:

I wonder how this compares to the Chanel CC cream!

• 1/15/13 12:23 amy:

I like the sound of it, however I’m wary of the shade options. With medium-coverage, I’m sure it will be less forgiving.

• 1/15/13 13:12 Cj:

*Tries to flip hair like he don’t care*

*No longer has long hair to flip*

*cries in corner for no pale shade*

• 1/15/13 13:14 the Muse:

LOL aw there there *pats your back* it’ll be ok!

• 1/15/13 13:19 Cj:

Btw I ordered the new nars loose powder :D Sadly the pressed version isn’t coming out till like march *totes jealous of you* you gonna get the loose too? Or did you already get a press sample -.0 *more jealous*

• 1/15/13 13:22 the Muse:

no press sample sadly…was thinking of ordering the loose though…! since I liked the pressed so much…I ended up ordering the new Dr Jart BB Cream instead though ;-D choices choices! Let me know if I NEED the loose?

• 1/16/13 15:53 anna:

There are a few videos showing usage and application on YouTube – just type in Nip Fab CC cream. Can’t wait until this shows up at Target! I saw some reviews for the Chanel CC Cream which were very good but don’t know that I want to shell out that kind of money. I’m hoping this one will be an affordable option.