Hard Candy Correction Creme or CC Cream will be launching this Spring at Walmart. So if you’re looking to try the next generation of BB Creams, the CC Cream is it and Hard Candy is one of the first brands to tap it.
Take a look!
Hard Candy Correction Crème is the newest staple in a woman’s skincare routine that can be used as a last step or on its own as an instant beautifier. Hard Candy -the go-to collection of edgy, fun, affordable cosmetics – is expanding its face category with the introduction of it’s own CC Crème in February 2013.
CC creams are the next generation of BB creams that are an all-in-one product designed to moisturize, prime, color correct, brighten, and even skins complexion. The point of difference in the CC cream is that they have additional coverage properties and color correcting benefits. Essentially, they are a merge of skin care and cosmetics.
The multi-functional CC crème aims to provide better skin coverage to treat and cover uneven skin tones more effectively than a BB Cream – plus the benefit of daily skin protection of broad spectrum SPF 15.
What does it do?
Hard Candy’s CC Crème provides five flawless functions:
- Color corrects undertone with unique light reflecting optical pearls
- Neutralizes skin tone by blurring blemishes, discolorations and dark spots
- Brightens complexions with glowing air brushed finish
- Evens skins texture for a smooth flawless appearance
- Oil free crème moisturizes skin all day without clogging pores
To use it simply apply to clean skin. Squeeze a small amount of CC Creme onto palm and apply sparingly, starting from the center of the face using semi-circular movements. Continue to blend it well until it is invisible.
Hand Candy’s CC Crème is infused with inorganic pigments that neutralizes the under tone of skin resulting in a balanced complexion. The technology is further enhanced by the incorporation of complimentary titanated micas, which deliver a light reflection of color correcting properties, creating the appearance of even and flawless skin tone.
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate – A light, silky ester that improves product playtime for a more natural looking finish.
- Polymethyl Methacrylate – A texture enhancer and soft focus powder that give a soft skin feel and matte application.
- Micronized Pigments – Provide a tint of color to even out skin tone.
- Color Correcting Pearls – Help even out skin tone and add radiance.
- D-Panthenol – Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Prorevive Blemish Balm Complex – An all-in-one product consisting of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus/White Willow Bark Extract Ferment Filtrate that provides anti-aging, conditioning, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, protecting, and antioxidant properties.
Hard Candy’s CC Crème will be available in February 2013 exclusively at Walmart and walmart.com for $8 (1.5 oz) and comes in 4 shades: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark.
What do you think?